Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numerous new circumcision methods come out every year, but NOT ONE epispasm surgical procedure have been released since the 70s!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numerous new circumcision methods come out every year, but NOT ONE epispasm surgical procedure have been released since the 70s!

Surgical restoration is too expensive, and has far too many risks, and an inadequate success rate, and patient approval rate. The only recommended restoration method is by using tugging/restoration devices like CAT II Q, DTR, TLC Tugger, PUD, SuperCanister, etc. Whenever I see a new circumcision method advertised, even an entirely painless method that "chokes" the skin and the dead skin falls off without surgery (yes, you can get circumcised without surgery now, but it is still mutilation) makes me mad, and seething with rage when I see it.

And the person who invented the PrePex was a woman from Israel who went out to promote it, and get people to use her device. It is hard enough for me to not to get angry when men are encouraging circumcision, but if a woman dares to promote it, I lose all respect I have for that person, and cannot help but allow the most reprehensible thoughts about how she can be punished to pop into my head. I have to pray about this issue a lot to God, and it is a DAILY struggle to forgive these people who do this to baby boys, young kids, teens, and manipulate grown men to get circumcised.

I have to keep reminding myself that I have forgiven the people who circumcised me, and that I wouldn't do any harm to them if I met them today, but I keep forgetting about that. It is like trying to forgive your rapist if you got raped, or the murderer who killed your family, or someone who robs you of something valuable; in my case, my precious God-given foreskin from my Creator. They dare to take a surgical knife, scalpel, tweezers, and barbaric Gomco Clamp to my most SACRED organ as a defenseless child who cannot consent.

It feels like a work of the Devil. Like I can hear Satan laughing at me, and every time I look at my penis, I am reminded of the fact that I was mutilated at birth.

It does suck so much. It’s hard to believe that this kind of thing happens in this day and age. Like, we aren’t cavemen anymore! Why are we snipping parts of our penises off all the time??? I hope one day that this will be outlawed and stopped all together. The only thing we can do now is restoration, even if it will never fully repair what was done to us.

Comment

Working...
    X