Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhang

Hello,
    Im uncircumcised, and I was something between CI-8 and Cl-9 when I started to stretch around 3 years ago. Sometime stretching everyday, sometime couple times per week, sometime not stretching almost none at all. Depends of daily activity.
    Started to stretch (manually only) only because of overhang look and feel and I think I'm this moment almost Cl-10 or Cl-10 (not sure). My goal are, not huge, but really nice overhang in penetration.
    Anyone here have same goal and experience?

What? You don't like the feeling of your glans sliding in and out of your foreskin? R U high?

Comment

I would think your glans sliding back and forth inside your foreskin, sliding along the sensitive inner skin, would be even better.

Comment

Noo...Noo.. you didn't understand me at all. I like that feeling. Also, I especially love the look of large amount of skin and overhang look.
        I just ask is there anyone with same experience, who is stretching to reach CI-10 and even more.

Comment

It must be awesome to stretch an intact foreskin. I bet progress is insanely fast and rewarding.
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Im not sure is it fast or not. Thats the reason I ask for some other experience!

Comment

Working...
            X