Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhang

Hello,
    Im uncircumcised, and I was something between CI-8 and Cl-9 when I started to stretch around 3 years ago. Sometime stretching everyday, sometime couple times per week, sometime not stretching almost none at all. Depends of daily activity.
    Started to stretch (manually only) only because of overhang look and feel and I think I'm this moment almost Cl-10 or Cl-10 (not sure). My goal are, not huge, but really nice overhang in penetration.
    Anyone here have same goal and experience?

What? You don't like the feeling of your glans sliding in and out of your foreskin? R U high?

Comment

I would think your glans sliding back and forth inside your foreskin, sliding along the sensitive inner skin, would be even better.

Comment

Noo...Noo.. you didn't understand me at all. I like that feeling. Also, I especially love the look of large amount of skin and overhang look.
        I just ask is there anyone with same experience, who is stretching to reach CI-10 and even more.

Comment

It must be awesome to stretch an intact foreskin. I bet progress is insanely fast and rewarding.
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Im not sure is it fast or not. Thats the reason I ask for some other experience!

Comment

Bump... Anyone

Comment

Originally posted by grunf View Post
                I'm uncircumcised
                TLC Tugger offers a kit for men in your situation. The TLC-X Extensible https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-...le-tugger-kit/ includes our TLC Selects spacers, which you will use to carefully shim the device length in 3mm increments. The point is to arrive at a device length such that when you roll your skin comfortably onto the device, your foreskin's natural pucker point is always worn at the skinniest part of the device (now, and as you gain slack).
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

To answer your question, yes, my goal was overhang, which happened, but because I didn't have a specific length of over hang in mind (tugging isn't that precise) I stopped and considered my goal reached when I saw "some" overhang; maybe about a quarter inch? What I also saw was that overhang narrow down by itself, which took some of that length out of the picture; not a lot, but some. Results can be a bit complicated. Hang in there, keep tugging, and please describe what you see when you think your goal has been reached. That's the kind of feedback that this forum needs: experience from finished guys who have kept their eyes open.

Comment

I should add, of course I wasn't intact, so there may be differences between you and I, but I don't think they are significant.

Comment

You’re lucky to start in such a nice position. Quite some restorers tend to also try for CI-10, but for most it means a looooong journey. Not sure if I’ll try and shoot that far. I have quite some flaccid overhang by now, but I’m only seeing first signs of erect rollover now. I’m a major grower, so I’d be super happy having partial erect coverage, but I might push on a bit longer. So far all progress has made things better, so I don’t see any reason to quit yet, I’m too curious to figure out how many more sensations got taken from me 30 years ago. I’ve experienced many already, but I also do realise how I’ll never even know the full extent of what I lost. I’m looking at things in a positive way, and by now quite philosophical about things and especially about the time it takes. I’m so glad with where I got so far, and glad to take any extra’s even if it takes me a few more years!

good luck in your endeavours, just remember, persistence is key, and the best method for you is the one that feels best! Just experiment a bit and you might end up with a (mix of) method(s) that works well for you!
                      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                      X