X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salamander6773
    replied
    Originally posted by Reality View Post
    The problem with this issue is that the average internet restorer's eyes glaze over when its discussed. Here's why: the so-called internal pusher rod part of a device is a relatively new part of any device (with the possible of exception of packing a canister), so it's unclear if it is needed, or will be needed at some point in the future; in other words there isn't enough history in its use to know. Add to that, the fact that tugging tension on skin and mucosa provides all the tension you will need. Is there such a thing as "directional" tension? No. That idea comes from the mistaken belief that tension somehow "shapes" the skin tube, which it does not. Your penis shaft shapes the tube, and your penile skin grows NOT because of tension, but in fact responds by growing due to the skin's internally programmed response to tension. So in other words, NO outside device or chemical, or substance, or magic rain dance, has any influence on that response; it was there when you were a little kid, and it will always be there, with no "help" from any outside influence.

Your body knows what to do, in other words. Will you need some component to make that happen? No, not unless you are doing something fundamentallywrong. Will a pusher get in the way of external tension? I don't know, but I can make a hypothetical case for that happening, because its the stimulus of tension which causes growth, not the direction of tension. Like I said, not enough time has passed, and certainly no scientific testing, has happened for any of us to know absolutely. More than enough time has occurred for forum myth to be passed along, though. Its an interesting subject, but it scares some folks for various reasons.
    The only issue I have with it is the pressure of the glans back into the pelvic area. Sounds like a recipe for frequent urination and prostate inflammation to me...

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    The problem with this issue is that the average internet restorer's eyes glaze over when its discussed. Here's why: the so-called internal pusher rod part of a device is a relatively new part of any device (with the possible of exception of packing a canister), so it's unclear if it is needed, or will be needed at some point in the future; in other words there isn't enough history in its use to know. Add to that, the fact that tugging tension on skin and mucosa provides all the tension you will need. Is there such a thing as "directional" tension? No. That idea comes from the mistaken belief that tension somehow "shapes" the skin tube, which it does not. Your penis shaft shapes the tube, and your penile skin grows NOT because of tension, but in fact responds by growing due to the skin's internally programmed response to tension. So in other words, NO outside device or chemical, or substance, or magic rain dance, has any influence on that response; it was there when you were a little kid, and it will always be there, with no "help" from any outside influence.

Your body knows what to do, in other words. Will you need some component to make that happen? No, not unless you are doing something fundamentallywrong. Will a pusher get in the way of external tension? I don't know, but I can make a hypothetical case for that happening, because its the stimulus of tension which causes growth, not the direction of tension. Like I said, not enough time has passed, and certainly no scientific testing, has happened for any of us to know absolutely. More than enough time has occurred for forum myth to be passed along, though. Its an interesting subject, but it scares some folks for various reasons.

Leave a comment:

• Gundog
    replied
    You will be able to use the tugger through out your whole restoration, I have different TLC Stretch tuggers, the TLC-X which I use with the springs, and the TLC-X Air which I modified to use a balloon instead of direct air. Of all these devices the one I use most is the TLC stretch with a 4 mm extension (about 80% of the time) as it seems to grip my skin better that just the TLC tugger. I use the TLC tugger right away in the morning for about an hour just about every day, and on the days I am home . The TLC tugger is the most comfortable of all the devices I have and it work great for using at high tension times.

Leave a comment:

• Roy
    replied
    Some have had great success with the tugger alone. Some Other devices need more skin to work and are designed to stretch more. You can look forward to trying them. 😊 The tugger is great. I have other devices but still have my tugger too.

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    Originally posted by Yodadex38 View Post
    I just recieved my TLC Tugger a few days ago. I found that the first application was difficult even after watching the demo videos. Once i finally figured that part out, i had other problems of applying too much tension. I think i have finally found the right balancing point of just enough, without causing any pain (which from everything i have read is not the point). Over the last couple of days of use i have noticed it gets eaiser in applying device & have starting seeing the benefits. Still working on the 4-hr rule.

Question that i do have tho is (im sure it will be some time): as the slack skin grows I am sure that i will eventually need a deeper device such as the tlc stech devices, right?
    The tugger is an ace device, and can be used to reach any goals you have. The other devices might work better or faster with a push rod that puts pressure on your glans back into your shaft. But that seems speculative. The tugger to me, was easier to use and extremely effective. The idea of dual tension seems to be smart, but you can do your whole restoration with a simple tugging device like the one you possess, and it might save a headache or two being as simple as it is to use.

Leave a comment:

• Yodadex38
    started a topic New user, welcome

New user, welcome

I just recieved my TLC Tugger a few days ago. I found that the first application was difficult even after watching the demo videos. Once i finally figured that part out, i had other problems of applying too much tension. I think i have finally found the right balancing point of just enough, without causing any pain (which from everything i have read is not the point). Over the last couple of days of use i have noticed it gets eaiser in applying device & have starting seeing the benefits. Still working on the 4-hr rule.

Question that i do have tho is (im sure it will be some time): as the slack skin grows I am sure that i will eventually need a deeper device such as the tlc stech devices, right?
Working...
X