Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scrotum Stretching in relation to FORESKIN RESTORATION.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KragDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

Circumcision can cause skin meant for the scrotum to be borrowed onto the erection, for a tighter-than-natural scrotum upon erection. Scrotum stretching is a legitimate restorer's pursuit. I feel very lucky that my own circumcision outcome - as haphazard as childhood circumcision outcomes are - never had me pursuing scrotum stretching.

File this under check your privilege.
    In that sense it makes sense. I was under the impression that people were doing it just to make their balls look like truck nuts or something.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

Circumcision can cause skin meant for the scrotum to be borrowed onto the erection, for a tighter-than-natural scrotum upon erection. Scrotum stretching is a legitimate restorer's pursuit. I feel very lucky that my own circumcision outcome - as haphazard as childhood circumcision outcomes are - never had me pursuing scrotum stretching.

I would suggest the same. Growing additional skin as restorers do, takes care of a tight scrotum, always has in the anecdotal observations relating to restoration history, which you know well, as do the admins greg and Z. You also know that the guys who discuss scrotal "stretching" don't want just a loose scrotum, they think they want their balls to noticeably hang in their scrotum ("like a bull", one of them said years ago), and my point is that this won't happen as easily as they think it will (because testicles don't hang freely), so none of this has anything to do with the anger you three have against me, or the practice of circumcision. The ironic thing is that a loose scrotum can happen quite naturally with age, so it looks natural, unlike "stretching".

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Reality View Post
    this is pure fetish and has no real world application in sex or anything else

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

It might not be a full 3lb to be honest I’m not sure I just go by what it felt like when I was hanging with a 3lb weight. All I know is I’m feeling a nice stretch but it’s not so intense where I’m not dying to take it off so that’s probably 2-3lb.

I think weights are good if your standing up at work because you get the comfort of having your balls not in the traction rig.

Your method of the hole in the bed sounds ok but it’s limited to how many hours you can lay on your stomach.

That’s why I when I look at these routines I’m like how is this person seeing results.

I got kind of lucky with my routine because I have a background in PE and buying different devices. So I basically modified the traction rig to a point where it’s effective to use all day and not take it off while at home.
    Yeah, it's the best I can do right now. I can't wear a device at work due to the physical nature of the work. Progress is slow but recordable.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
    I don't understand scrotum stretching... why would you want to look like Bad Grandpa during that stripper scene? o_O

As for weight, I think penis size and amount of skin make a huge difference in how much weight you can/should use. A bigger piece of elastic material, such as skin, can absorb more force before reaching it's limit than a small piece.

Likewise it makes a big difference how you apply the tension. For example, if I'm using weights or a pull strap to apply tension, it takes about 3lbs of force before I feel a satisfying stretch because that 3lbs is distributed across my whole shaft and part of my pubic area. If I'm using the DTR with the push rod, it takes far less force because only the small bit of skin between the gripper and the plunger is absorbing it.
    LOL, the first sentence made me laugh. "Bad grampa" for real. I've seen many old patients who had to be transferred carefully because of a loose, long scrotum, and who were very (and vocally) afraid of the pain involved, which assumes they experienced it previously trying to get out of bed. I'm with KD here, this is pure fetish and has no real world application in sex or anything else. Animals are not the image for human beings to try to mimic. Your scrotum has a purpose. Why fuck with it? You are a man because of your actions and intent, not your image just standing there.

Leave a comment:

• Trinim57@yahoo.com
    replied
    Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

How do you know you are using 3 lbs of tension? Do you connect your strap to a scale of some sort? I am at about 2.4 lbs converted from ounces.

I can use weights because I don't tug during the day, only at night, and through a hole in my mattress for as long as I can... It is tough for me to get the hours in.
    It might not be a full 3lb to be honest I’m not sure I just go by what it felt like when I was hanging with a 3lb weight. All I know is I’m feeling a nice stretch but it’s not so intense where I’m not dying to take it off so that’s probably 2-3lb.

I think weights are good if your standing up at work because you get the comfort of having your balls not in the traction rig.

Your method of the hole in the bed sounds ok but it’s limited to how many hours you can lay on your stomach.

That’s why I when I look at these routines I’m like how is this person seeing results.

I got kind of lucky with my routine because I have a background in PE and buying different devices. So I basically modified the traction rig to a point where it’s effective to use all day and not take it off while at home.

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    I don’t know how you guys use weights unless your constantly standing up or have a pulley while sitting down or laying down.

The dtr isn’t the greatest because it pinches, I only use it when I can’t use my main method. Same with the skin cone, I’m only using the tlc-x right now to recover from a sore shaft.

Recently I became interested in the notion of keeping the skin over the glands 24/7. When I shower I wear the retainer only pulling the skin back to wash it.

I’m wondering now why some people are saying it takes so long to become uncut. It seems they have a light routine with very few hours and low tension.

3lbs is pretty good tension because it’s not like 5lbs where you have to take it off all the time. 3lb is about the tension I’m using with my traction rig and it’s a really stable tension to wear hours on end and see good results if you do it all day.

With 3lb you get a good stretch but your not dying to take it off. I do like the tension that’s so much that you can’t focus on anything you just want to take it off. I think the the skin really grows under that tension.

I’m kind of new to the 3lb tension all day and my shaft is sore so I’m taking a break and just using the tlc-x by itself to retain.
    How do you know you are using 3 lbs of tension? Do you connect your strap to a scale of some sort? I am at about 2.4 lbs converted from ounces.

I can use weights because I don't tug during the day, only at night, and through a hole in my mattress for as long as I can... It is tough for me to get the hours in.

Leave a comment:

• Trinim57@yahoo.com
    replied
    I don’t know how you guys use weights unless your constantly standing up or have a pulley while sitting down or laying down.

The dtr isn’t the greatest because it pinches, I only use it when I can’t use my main method. Same with the skin cone, I’m only using the tlc-x right now to recover from a sore shaft.

Recently I became interested in the notion of keeping the skin over the glands 24/7. When I shower I wear the retainer only pulling the skin back to wash it.

I’m wondering now why some people are saying it takes so long to become uncut. It seems they have a light routine with very few hours and low tension.

3lbs is pretty good tension because it’s not like 5lbs where you have to take it off all the time. 3lb is about the tension I’m using with my traction rig and it’s a really stable tension to wear hours on end and see good results if you do it all day.

With 3lb you get a good stretch but your not dying to take it off. I do like the tension that’s so much that you can’t focus on anything you just want to take it off. I think the the skin really grows under that tension.

I’m kind of new to the 3lb tension all day and my shaft is sore so I’m taking a break and just using the tlc-x by itself to retain.

Leave a comment:

• KragDragon
    replied
    I don't understand scrotum stretching... why would you want to look like Bad Grandpa during that stripper scene? o_O

As for weight, I think penis size and amount of skin make a huge difference in how much weight you can/should use. A bigger piece of elastic material, such as skin, can absorb more force before reaching it's limit than a small piece.

Likewise it makes a big difference how you apply the tension. For example, if I'm using weights or a pull strap to apply tension, it takes about 3lbs of force before I feel a satisfying stretch because that 3lbs is distributed across my whole shaft and part of my pubic area. If I'm using the DTR with the push rod, it takes far less force because only the small bit of skin between the gripper and the plunger is absorbing it.

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    Interesting because I have ball weights I got from the chain gang but don’t see how I can wear them with the traction rig. I’ve tried before and the base of the traction rig pushes down on the weights causing pain and a testicle ends up slipping through and it falls off.

The ball weights alone are pretty uncomfortable. I’ve tried a few sizes and the smaller diameters are too tight while the slightly bigger diameters causes it to slip off and it’s pretty painful when it does.

It is interesting though, I think I may try the smallest diameter 30mm again to see it comes off with the traction rig.
    Yes, it is interesting. He claims that for maximum skin growth (anecdotally of course), 32 to 40 range (oz) is most effective.

I am supposing that this may transfer into foreskin restoration. Everyone is interested in a quick restoration, but it seems that it is hard to come by, even with more hours/tension. I think scrotal stretching could be great to a certain extent, but to me it seems to have little practicality, and otherwise could cause injury... Seems also to be a long process, many here are attempting both at once, I would love to know if it helps the foreskin restoration process at all.

Leave a comment:

• Trinim57@yahoo.com
    replied
    Interesting because I have ball weights I got from the chain gang but don’t see how I can wear them with the traction rig. I’ve tried before and the base of the traction rig pushes down on the weights causing pain and a testicle ends up slipping through and it falls off.

The ball weights alone are pretty uncomfortable. I’ve tried a few sizes and the smaller diameters are too tight while the slightly bigger diameters causes it to slip off and it’s pretty painful when it does.

It is interesting though, I think I may try the smallest diameter 30mm again to see it comes off with the traction rig.

Leave a comment:

• Scrotum Stretching in relation to FORESKIN RESTORATION.

I am providing a quote, and a link to an article about Scrotum stretching here.

The information is intended to shed light on the effective range of weight for skin growth/level of tension.

This is that sweet spot for tension levels found through trial and error on a personal basis.

The author writes that 32 to 40 ounces is ideal for people stretching their scrotums.

I found that 40 ounces won't compromise my taped device, and yields regular results. That being said, it took me years to be able to use that type of weight. Something slowly graduated into over a period of time.

Just something to think about. Someone posted this link in a thread here, just passing it along, as many valuable insights can be gathered here, in terms of growing new skin.

As the user advances through the graded levels in this guide and reaches their goal, weight levels of 32 to 40 ounces are adequate for use as a set of permanent weights. This is called the plateau stage of the stretching program. Additional weights can be added for temporary excitement, however through lots of information exchange with readers the author has come to the conclusion that the 32 - 40 ounce weight range is very comfortable and at two inches of weight thickness...less than the maximum of three inches of weights on the hang for continued comfortable wear. This makes the two inch length quite easy to wear anywhere anytime. Always remember that after a new user begins stretching, much lengthening and loosening of the scrotal sack takes place. This is the existing skin stretching out until it reaches it's maximum point. It is at this maximum stretching point, with continued weight/stretcher tension applied to the scrotal hang, than cellular multiplication kicks in, permanently growing more skin and connective tissues. The plateau stage will continue from this point forward in the stretching program, with gradual results noticed. Approximately one inch of new sack hang will develop every 10-14 months with continued use of this stretching program. Please read "I've Reached My Goal --- Now What?" chapter for further information regarding this stage of the program. If very heavy weights are used, even for a short time exposure, be aware of the dangers of this activity. Take care of your body, you only get one.

https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-...-heavy-weights

(EDIT: I am somewhat interested in scrotal stretching, but mainly because of the danger of a hernia taking place, may never try it. This information seems valuable and interesting nonetheless. I would be interested if a device was made that would guarantee that the testicles/abdomen wall were protected. So I am not encouraging this activity, but using some information about it to sort of validate some ideas that have been circulating here for years...)
Working...
X