Shaft skin gets easily desensitized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by faze_man View Post
    Thank you for all the input. I am going to take a bit of a break from it, or at least slow down considerably for a while because I am still doing pe and not in a hurry to restore but would rather giving it some rest for a few months. I recently tried o rings and packing a bit but the o rings was making the skin within it even more numb. I won't be hanging any more but will try gentle manual stretches and wearing the your skin cone at nights.

Yes, I do have blood circulation issues and am going to see a cardiologist to get tests. I was on a certain med for over a year that is a stimulant (Concerta) and had a nasty side effect on me of making my toes, finger tips and gland very cold. I'm off of it now so hopefully that improves things. I am on Gingko, Panax/Korean Red Ginseng and a bunch of other thing (basically all the herbs found in Vigrx plus Maca, Ashwagandha, Cordyceps and Mucuna). I find this helps with blood flow (and therefore erection quality) but not helping in getting sensation back. I haven't been using Magnesium and didn't know about Red Raspberry but will look into it.

I do think I might know some of the contributing causes now and one was using high pressure in a vac pump to get hard to be able to do pe effectively (approx 10-11 inHg). That I believe might have been possible tearing or breaking nerves by expanding my penis (therefore my shaft skin) too much. Also using the heavy weights for too long in the past (2-5 hours). It didn't seem excessive because it didn't hurt. Of course it wouldn't hurt, it was making it numb to be able to feel pain (silly me). Another one might be that I rarely use lube when masturbating therefore creating more friction and generally being to rough with the skin causing it to desensitize. All and all, stretching dry shaft skin too fast. I'm now using a mix of essential oils (called EVO in the pe world) for jelqs which seems to be helping a bit with sensation and with a fortunate side effect of getting erections easier because it helps restore circulation. Still too early to know if I get most of the feeling back but I feel it is a nice step towards recovery :-) Again, thank you for all the input and I will keep reading this post to see if other suggestion help.
    Try the red raspberry leaf. I tried it after a veteran restorer (Science Monk) made the suggestion. It does wonders... Although less can be more with herbal remedies sometimes... Like I said, they are safe and effective.

It seems to target the groin area and promote healing. The only negative is that it is estrogenic.

Magnesium is very underrated, seems to relax muscles and allow a state of relaxation.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

One of the unfortunate side effects of pe is that people with skin type IV (medium brown/olive) can get heavy discolouration. The discolouration is not in the epidermis but is in the dermis (google hemosiderin and hemosiderin staining). Weights (along with clamping, squeezes and other things) cause hemosiderin staining. In the pe world, weights are used differently where it pulls the whole penis down vs just the skin. Does anyone know if weight for fr causes hemosiderin and would that contribute to the numbing?

When one gets a dark penis from hemosiderin staining, it is difficult to see it turning bluish therefore hard to know when one is overdoing it. Cold glands is still an indicator but because the gland is not accessible, I couldn't tell if it was cold (and it was very cold after removing the tlc-x). The downfall of using weight when working from home at a standing desk is that one can loose track of how long the weights have been on, which happened to me quiet a bit in the my early days of hanging for fr.
      Think about what you're saying here: essentially it's "what I do obscures danger signs". Ok, does that mean you are safe in your practice, or blind to danger signs? What I'm suggesting is practice safe restoration, not BLIND restoration. It's your dick, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
        Try the red raspberry leaf. . Although less can be more with herbal remedies sometimes... Like I said, they are safe and effective.
        Is this cut/grinded leaves to make tea or is it in powder form to have with water, smoothie, etc. ? What is the dose you take? I realize it would be different for everyone usually based on body weight but just want an idea. Thanks

Comment

Is this cut/grinded leaves to make tea or is it in powder form to have with water, smoothie, etc. ? What is the dose you take? I realize it would be different for everyone usually based on body weight but just want an idea. Thanks
          You have to experiment a little at first. I use capsules, its easier. You don't need much for the benefits. I take one at night.
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
          X