Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you keep your device?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where do you keep your device?

    Hi all,

    I find one of the many reasons I am so inconsistent about my tugging, other than stress and laziness, is that I often simply forget to do it. I am thinking of keeping the device in the same drawer where I keep my wallet so that when I arrive home it can serve as a visual reminder to start tugging. Does anyone else use this or other methods to remind themselves to tug?

  • #2
    Looks at the ground... Maybe I should find a place for it besides the floor.

    My visual reminder sits between my legs. I see that it's bare down there and it reminds me to cover up with the tugger.
    "It'll only be half the calories..."
    My progress: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...me-and-my-ball

    Comment


    • #3
      Wherever you keep the device, you might want to make sure it doesn't gather dust while you're not using it. For mine, I've been storing it in a small plastic sandwich bag that I leave on my desk. It helps that the bag is clear, so I can see the device through it.

      Comment


      • #4
        I just toss it in the drawer on my computer desk, since I do all my tugging while chilling on the internet. I find it too distracting to wear when I'm up doing stuff.

        Comment


        • #5
          I hide mine in a shoe,
          PROGRESS GALLERY

          Comment


          • #6
            My device sits in the original plastic bag it came in right next to my wallet in my nightstand.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm lucky to have a drawer next to my bathroom sink that is not for my wife's stuff. In the drawer I keep my electric razor plugged in (because I put an electrical outlet inside the cabinet), and other grooming items. In there I have a ZipLoc plastic tub with my personal tugging gear in it. Weights and straps and parts that don't touch the skin don't go in there.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

              Comment


              • #8
                I have a secondary toiletry bag that goes between the bathroom and my nightstand.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I keep all my devices that I use on a regular bases on the my side of our double sink in our bathroom. The key is creating a habit just like brushing your teeth, putting on your underwear, socks, one never forgets to do that!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If I don’t restore I can’t keep my mental state together. Though I guess after 3 years, it’s habit.

                    it sits in my bed or underwear drawer.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I have a special section in my underwear drawer using those dividers from ikea. One for tape and retaining supplies (and scissors!) and one for devices. I'm still not great with my routine lately since we have a baby around... but when I do want to restore it's all very convenient. Would suggest!
                      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                      Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                      See my progress gallery

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DS189 View Post
                        If I don’t restore I can’t keep my mental state together. Though I guess after 3 years, it’s habit.

                        it sits in my bed or underwear drawer.
                        Funny you say this. When I don't restore I also become severely angry about what happened and depressed. But the problem is I restore for, say, 5 days, and then I feel better and give it up for a week. Then I feel like shit for another week and start the process again. When the hell will I learn and just remain consistent.
                        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                        Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                        See my progress gallery

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by admin View Post
                          I'm lucky to have a drawer next to my bathroom sink that is not for my wife's stuff. In the drawer I keep my electric razor plugged in (because I put an electrical outlet inside the cabinet), and other grooming items. In there I have a ZipLoc plastic tub with my personal tugging gear in it. Weights and straps and parts that don't touch the skin don't go in there.
                          How did you swing this? Lol. My wife has filled the whole bathroom.
                          Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                          Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                          See my progress gallery

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gdom View Post

                            Funny you say this. When I don't restore I also become severely angry about what happened and depressed. But the problem is I restore for, say, 5 days, and then I feel better and give it up for a week. Then I feel like shit for another week and start the process again. When the hell will I learn and just remain consistent.
                            Tell me about it! Yeah, need to feel like I’m doing something. Need to have something to look forward to. And you are right, the best thing you can do is remain consistent. I’ve read that it takes about a week or so for the skin to enter the division phase. If you stop for that long that process might reset, not sure.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X