Mind Blowing Video of a Restored Foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind Blowing Video of a Restored Foreskin

Hope I am allowed to post this video here. I was very impressed with the TLC X method in this video and also the amount of skin that this person has gained using it. I am blown away with the spring loaded tension and strapped tension used. I think that the TLC X probably deserves it's place at the top or at least within the top 3 devices out there... This video proves it, at least to a person who has tried many devices.

Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr62fMcAjMo

We all know who it is. Thanks for the video! Amazing progress!
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Wow! He has four great videos. Very happy for him, and it is inspirational for me. Thanks for the lead to this.

Comment

Psh, another two-years-to-flaccid-coverage person... I've been at it two years and I've only gone from CI-1 to CI-3...

Oh well, glad it worked out for him. He's got some impressive flaccid length too.

Maybe I should spring-load my DTR like that... would be handier than rubber bands.

Comment

That is a huge dick. Which means a lot of skin.... mine is smaller. Why can't I restore faster .
        Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

That is a huge beautiful penis with amazing foreskin. I wish I could see his journey from start to now and what exactly he’s done. He’s basically an exact model of what we all want.

Comment

Working...
          X