Newbie question - should I even bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie question - should I even bother

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I hope to have your advice on whether I should start this journey of foreskin restoration.

At the behest of my girlfriend, I was circumcised earlier this year. It was done by laser. After the cut and recovery, I have not been able to masturbate or enjoy sex as I find it harder to experience the same sensations as before I was cut.

I understand from some online research that I was cut very low and tight ( I was not given any choice of "style" by the doctor) - does this rule out restoration for me as I have practically no foreskin left?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	penguin.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	38076
    Sorry for the low image quality but I think it should get the point across. Have barely 1cm of foreskin left. Should I even bother?

1. Yes, it's worth it; makes all the difference in the world. There is no real way to describe what happens in terms of function and sensation, but it can be wonderful.

2. More importantly, think about what you are doing by asking us this question, which might lead reveal your tendency for giving up your autonomy and following somebody else's preferences for your body. This probably won't be the last time this is an issue for you, until you do learn it. We're happy to talk to you and give advice (advice here runs the range from outright dangerous nonsense to experienced and informed. But the best path in this life is to find out for yourself, experiment, as long as what you try isn't damage which is unrevocable; and when you offer help (which you can already about your current situation) please do so only on an issue you know something about.

3. If nothing else, this gives you bigtime get-out-of -jail -free tickets with your girlfriend, assuming you stay with her.

Comment

I die inside every time I hear of another guy who let a woman talk him into mutilating himself... Imagine the outrage if a man asked a woman to cut part of herself off to please him!

But anyway, you can definitely still restore. You have very little inner skin left, but what's there can be expanded. It'll take a lot of years to complete restoration, but every little bit along the way helps.

Comment

I guess it depends on how you view your current state. Since you know how it is to be intact, you have some baseline for comparison. If you’re happy with how things are now, then you may choose to leave it alone. If you aren’t happy (and from the sounds of it, I would assume that you’re not), then, in my opinion, restoration would definitely be worth it.

Make no mistake, it will take years to complete, but to me, it’s worth it to get back some of what you lost and regain a positive self image.

Comment

I hear you, brother. I too was cut as an adult and coerced by my GF into it. YES! Restore! Also, dump the bitch if you already haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by cutanddry View Post
            Hi everyone, I'm new here and I hope to have your advice on whether I should start this journey of foreskin restoration.

At the behest of my girlfriend, I was circumcised earlier this year. It was done by laser. After the cut and recovery, I have not been able to masturbate or enjoy sex as I find it harder to experience the same sensations as before I was cut.

I understand from some online research that I was cut very low and tight ( I was not given any choice of "style" by the doctor) - does this rule out restoration for me as I have practically no foreskin left?
            Click image for larger version  Name:	penguin.jpg Views:	98 Size:	11.7 KB ID:	38076
            Sorry for the low image quality but I think it should get the point across. Have barely 1cm of foreskin left. Should I even bother?
            If you can spend ten years of your life using a tugging device, then yes go forward with restoration. If you can't, just be happy with what you have... Hope she is happy with it! It looks great for what it is my friend... It is not easy to restore, and requires a lot of patience/time. Weigh the pros and cons, perhaps you can do it without sacrificing too much. I hope she knows you love her enough to do something so drastic.

One benefit to being cut is probably that women are more likely to give you oral. And it never stinks. I remember my ex ripping my pants off of me without even letting me clean up. If she did that to me now, she may never want to give me oral again... Yet I am not even finished with my restoration, I hear it gets easier to maintain as you reach full reliable coverage.

I am certainly not "pro-circ", but I won't be so ignorant or arrogant as to diminish it's benefits. I am 5 years into my restoration, and have almost attained reliable flaccid coverage. What people here won't tell you is that there certainly ARE benefits to being circumcised.

The obvious benefits are that circumcised penises are clean and take no effort to maintain cleanliness. There might be something about the way it looks which might also be seen as a benefit, although that may be subjective.

Circumcised penises never, ever smell, or enable the production of smegma to occur.

These benefits add up and equate to one thing: A woman will be more willing to play with, and suck a clean penis that does not smell.

All this being said, I still tug, because I personally believe that my satisfaction can be enhanced, and also I would like to be natural, and cosmetically uncircumcised.

Is it worth it??? Maybe, maybe not. Ask yourself next time you are enjoying oral sex with your wife. Happy wife, happy life?

As for me, my chips are already spent, and I am past the point. Good luck, and if you start tugging, KOT.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

It aint rocket science to clean ur dick. Brushing your teeth is more technical. If you practice proper hygiene, theres no reason for your dick to stink. A pussy stinks WAY worse.

Comment

It’s always possible to restore, but it takes a lot of time, dedication and persistence. I’ve never regretted the decision and I’m still amazed with the changes I keep on noticing over time. For me all of these feelings are “new” as I got circumcised at the age of 5. There are quite some people restoring after adult circumcision, and most of them say things get a lot better once they make some decent progress. It’ll never be the same as it was before, but they say it’s coming close to it once they’re done. I don’t have such a frame of reference, but I’m still amazed at how much got lost, despite I only got a partial circumcision.

It seems like you have about the same amount of inner skin left as me when I started. I’ve noticed that the bit of extra inner skin I’ve grown is super sensitive, and that is in fact what I’m focusing on now, as I have plenty of outer skin by now. Unfortunately, all nerve endings that were removed are gone forever, but just getting more inner mucosa back seems to make a big difference!

I’d say it’s worth the effort, but you should realise it will take time. It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon. Take the time to really figure out if you’re ready to spend a lot of time and effort in restoring. If you decide to go for it, find a method that fits your lifestyle and that feels good for you. It has to become an integral part of your life to be able to stick to it. It takes time to learn, experiment and get used to, but once you find the right routine, it becomes as simple and usual as brushing your teeth...

Good luck with your decision!
                There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                X