Mexican man w/ 18in foreskin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican man w/ 18in foreskin

Has anybody heard about this guy? His name is Roberto Cabrera and he has a really long foreskin. He claimed it was his penis but when he got an X Ray they found out his actual penis length was only 6 inches and the rest was foreskin.

It’s kind of interesting for us restorers and gives a bit of motivation. He claims to have hung weights so I’m wondering what device he was using all those years to gain that much foreskin.

The article says he was obsessed with his size so I’m guessing he was hanging 24/7. I mean you would probably have to hang 24/7 to get that kind of foreskin length.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Has anybody heard about this guy? His name is Roberto Cabrera and he has a really long foreskin. He claimed it was his penis but when he got an X Ray they found out his actual penis length was only 6 inches and the rest was foreskin.

It’s kind of interesting for us restorers and gives a bit of motivation. He claims to have hung weights so I’m wondering what device he was using all those years to gain that much foreskin.

The article says he was obsessed with his size so I’m guessing he was hanging 24/7. I mean you would probably have to hang 24/7 to get that kind of foreskin length.

I too am interested in his techniques, but it seems he is a novelty for now. I have a hunch that he used bricks, but am unsure of how he secured his skin to them by way of string or whatever. He probably started uncircumcised which must have helped his progress tremendously.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, his methods are probably very primitive. Even if he did start out uncut that’s still a lot of foreskin growth to achieve. I’m not sure how he would do it with string without cutting of circulation or it slipping. But it’s a good guess as to what crude devices he might have been using.

Comment

Actually he probably found a weight that was heavy and small and enveloped it with his foreskin. Then he may have taped it tight somehow. Pure conjecture though... Seems a private person, might never know his exact methods.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

One thing... there was an old hot debate on this forum about exponential growth... the theory that the more skin you have the faster you'll gain length since there's more skin cells in play. I'd say that guy is some pretty good evidence in favor of that theory. Otherwise, at the rate us normal restorers gain, he'd have to tug for like 100 years to get it that long.

He also probably started really young... young bodies are much more malleable than old ones.

Comment

Working...
          X