Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better results with the pusher?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Better results with the pusher?

    Are results better when using the pusher on the TLC-X? Like say if I use weights or traction rig with just the regular TLC Tugger then switched to the TLC-X with weights or traction rig with same tension except I used the pusher with TLC-X.

    Would the the fact that the head is pushed down with the pusher provide better results than with the regular Tugger?


  • #2
    That's an interesting topic and one I'd like to see discussed.

    Here's my take as a newbie and as a new user of a bi-directional tugger:

    I use a tugger with a pusher/plunger, and the longer the spring I attach to it, the further out the pusher/plunger sits from the holding cone. This means I need to drag more skin up to the holding cone to get it to attach. Meaning there's less skin to apply the external force to, because more of the skin is being held inside the tugger. So technically I might just be swapping like for like...

    ...but having said that, either way, with a plunger/pusher, you're probably stretching a part of the skin that wouldn't have otherwise been stretched, even if it's only to a small extent, but a large part of that skin is probably mucosal tissue, which I believe should definitely be stretched to cover the entire glans. Either way a bi-directional tugger is probably a good way of targeting that mucosal tissue and should promote worthwhile growth over time.

    There are other things to consider if you're thinking of using a tugger with a plunger/pusher:

    It isolates the skin at the end of the penis, so, if you're using it untheatherd/unweighted to take advantage of just the plunger/pusher, the ratio of mucosal skin to regular skin being tugged is more closely balanced. Meaning that if you use just the plunger, without weights or a traction band to pull the outer skin, theoretically you should get much greater growth of mucosal skin relative to regular skin (but probably at the cost of speed of overall growth, assuming that the more skin there is under tension, the more mitosis will be triggered, which I believe would almost certainly be the case).

    If you believe more is more and that you should attach as much tension over as long a period to as great an area of skin as possible, to get the fastest results (but which isn't necessarily the right way to go about it), then wearing an unweighted, untethered bi-directional tugger just to utilise the plunger/pusher might not seem like a good proposition (but as I say, the "less is more" approach it seems is advocated by a great many people here).

    However another advantage of using a plunger/pusher is that it isolates the ventral skin from the scrotal skin and so should promote growth of the difficult to grow ventral skin, which is an advantage. Although for ventral skin I'd recommend using a traction device like a Penimaster with a strap (not the vacuum attachment) as you can use it to isolate a much greater area of ventral skin by attaching it half way up the shaft to traction just the skin.

    If with a bi-directional tugger tension is not being applied to the outer skin via weights or a tether, but to the inner skin only, through the use of just the plunger/pusher, then how fast that ventral skin will grow (or how fast any of the skin will grow) given the smaller area of skin being tensioned is worth considering...

    ...in other words, if applying tension to a larger area of skin means faster overall growth, a bi-directional plunger might not be entirely necessary unless you specifically want to use it untetherd/unweighted to concentrate on growing the mucosal tissue at a greater relative rate to the rest of the tissue.

    I'm personally using a bi-directional tugger because I want to promote as much growth of the mucosal skin as I possibly can and am concerned that if I don't use a plunger/pusher I won't be able to develop enough mucosal skin to cover my entire glans...

    ...however, I'm told that concentrating on mucosal tissue is not necessary early on, and I've been told I should just stretch everything and worry about evening things out later on in the process.

    Hope that's of some help and that other (hopefully more experienced) members can chime in and offer some advice/information.
    Last edited by Rango; 12-28-2019, 02:24 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
      Are results better when using the pusher on the TLC-X? Like say if I use weights or traction rig with just the regular TLC Tugger then switched to the TLC-X with weights or traction rig with same tension except I used the pusher with TLC-X.

      Would the the fact that the head is pushed down with the pusher provide better results than with the regular Tugger?
      As far as I can tell form reports by tuggers, all methods work, and there is no measurable difference between methods, all else being equal. That is not to say that different men have different success with different methods. It is clear form reports that some men find some methods more effective than others. But that could be due to any number of uncontrolled variables. So, my advice is to think about which methods appeal to you. Which will fit better into your daily activities. Whish are you more comfortable with?

      After narrowing it down, then try one or more and see how they work, for you. Many men find that it takes some experimentation to find a method they like and will stick with. That is the key, find a method you will use over the long haul. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

      Regards

      Comment


      • #4
        This entire issue is killing me lately. I have never used a pusher rod, or bi-directional tension at all... I feel as if I may regret this in the long run... Members have PMed me and told me to start using a pusher rod or else risk seeing no growth of inner skin/mucosal tissue.

        Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	4 Size:	985.4 KB ID:	39057
        Last edited by salamander6773; 12-28-2019, 09:14 PM.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea it makes me wonder, I would like to hear what Ron has to say about this subject. I remember reading one of Ron’s posts and he said that his results could have been better if his skin was pulled up away from the head or something along those lines.

          So maybe Ron invented the TLC-X after he was restored and he’s saying if he would have used the pusher his results would have been better.

          Personally I think there’s something with the pusher that gives better results. After a session with the pusher you can see that your skin has more of a pointy taper even when less tension is applied compared to more tension without the pusher. Which I believe is do to inner skin stretch.

          I think you guys are right about it doing something with the inner foreskin. I noticed when I’m not wearing any device my skin rolls over the glans more while flaccid.

          All in on all I think I’m always going to use the pusher now.

          Comment


          • #6
            I pretty much exclusively use the pusher these days, along with manual tugging... straps/weights/etc are just too inconvenient to deal with anymore.

            Can't say whether it works because restoration in general isn't working for me. I have the slowest growing skin of any restorer I've ever seen or heard of.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
              I pretty much exclusively use the pusher these days, along with manual tugging... straps/weights/etc are just too inconvenient to deal with anymore.

              Can't say whether it works because restoration in general isn't working for me. I have the slowest growing skin of any restorer I've ever seen or heard of.
              Maybe try using heat if you can. Use a microwavable heat pad.

              I have a history with penis enlargement and it was generally recommended that the practitioners use as much heat as possible. It was believed that "Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others".

              A lot of guys would use electric heat pads but some of the electric heat pads can be a bit hazardous, so if you're going that route, approach with care.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Rango View Post

                Maybe try using heat if you can. Use a microwavable heat pad.

                I have a history with penis enlargement and it was generally recommended that the practitioners use as much heat as possible. It was believed that "Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others".

                A lot of guys would use electric heat pads but some of the electric heat pads can be a bit hazardous, so if you're going that route, approach with care.
                I do keep my environment extra cold because of my excessive body heat... I'm one those guys you see walking around in shorts and sandals while it's snowing, lol. I guess it's possible the coldness could be slowing me down.

                That would be an interesting study... ask completed restorers how long it took them, and what their typical ambient temperature was during tugging. Maybe all those super fast restorers are people who think 80+ degrees is a comfortable temperature.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

                  I do keep my environment extra cold because of my excessive body heat... I'm one those guys you see walking around in shorts and sandals while it's snowing, lol. I guess it's possible the coldness could be slowing me down.

                  That would be an interesting study... ask completed restorers how long it took them, and what their typical ambient temperature was during tugging. Maybe all those super fast restorers are people who think 80+ degrees is a comfortable temperature.
                  There's a very good chance the cold might be slowing you down. The PE (Penis Enlargement) people love their heat; the consensus with those guys is that it will accelerate growth for most and cause growth for the rest, where otherwise there would be no growth.

                  I think it's definitely worth giving it a try, keeping the heat localised to the area around the penis. I use a microwavable heat pad. I know a lot of the PE guys use heat pads that are mains powered but they can be a bit dangerous, so caution has to be taken with them. For example, there's one type everyone recommends which if you read the amazon reviews actually gets so hot it causes burn and scorch marks on its own materials, plus they fail pretty regularly and they're not particularly cheap, so yeah, they're best approached with caution.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Rango View Post

                    There's a very good chance the cold might be slowing you down. The PE (Penis Enlargement) people love their heat; the consensus with those guys is that it will accelerate growth for most and cause growth for the rest, where otherwise there would be no growth.

                    I think it's definitely worth giving it a try, keeping the heat localised to the area around the penis. I use a microwavable heat pad. I know a lot of the PE guys use heat pads that are mains powered but they can be a bit dangerous, so caution has to be taken with them. For example, there's one type everyone recommends which if you read the amazon reviews actually gets so hot it causes burn and scorch marks on its own materials, plus they fail pretty regularly and they're not particularly cheap, so yeah, they're best approached with caution.
                    I have a better idea... just fill a water bottle with hot water and wrap it in a towel. Perfectly safe and costs nothing. :-P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

                      I have a better idea... just fill a water bottle with hot water and wrap it in a towel. Perfectly safe and costs nothing. :-P
                      It's a good idea. With heat pads you can wrap them around. Some people also use hot flannels, run under a hot tap.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                        start using a pusher rod or else risk seeing no growth of inner skin/mucosal tissue
                        I think that worry is unfounded.

                        A simple taped or tapeless device with no pushing action can give plenty of tension in the inner-facing skin, because the tension from where the skin is gripped is resisted by the penile shaft, as the skin is securely fixed to the shaft at the sulcus. You control the inner/outer tension ratio by WHERE along your skin tube you choose to let the device grip you. Grip the skin closer to the glans for more inner-side tension. Grip the skin closer to the base of the penis for less inner-side tension.

                        Devices with pushing action give you what engineers call an additional degree of freedom. You have the "freedom" to alter the inner/outer tension ratio without compromising on the location of the skin-gripping point along the length of your skin tube.
                        -Ron Low
                        [email protected]
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by admin View Post
                          I think that worry is unfounded.

                          A simple taped or tapeless device with no pushing action can give plenty of tension in the inner-facing skin, because the tension from where the skin is gripped is resisted by the penile shaft, as the skin is securely fixed to the shaft at the sulcus. You control the inner/outer tension ratio by WHERE along your skin tube you choose to let the device grip you. Grip the skin closer to the glans for more inner-side tension. Grip the skin closer to the base of the penis for less inner-side tension.

                          Devices with pushing action give you what engineers call an additional degree of freedom. You have the "freedom" to alter the inner/outer tension ratio without compromising on the location of the skin-gripping point along the length of your skin tube.
                          Thank you, I understand now, so the pusher provides more control to the user.
                          PROGRESS GALLERY

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by admin View Post
                            I think that worry is unfounded.

                            A simple taped or tapeless device with no pushing action can give plenty of tension in the inner-facing skin, because the tension from where the skin is gripped is resisted by the penile shaft, as the skin is securely fixed to the shaft at the sulcus. You control the inner/outer tension ratio by WHERE along your skin tube you choose to let the device grip you. Grip the skin closer to the glans for more inner-side tension. Grip the skin closer to the base of the penis for less inner-side tension.

                            Devices with pushing action give you what engineers call an additional degree of freedom. You have the "freedom" to alter the inner/outer tension ratio without compromising on the location of the skin-gripping point along the length of your skin tube.
                            Forgive me but I’m trying to understand, does this mean that the pusher grows a different type of skin?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                              does this mean that the pusher grows a different type of skin?
                              Not what I'm saying.

                              While we're tugging, some skin is rolled to a position so it faces in toward the device. It's that skin which is affected by the pushing action when we slide the pusher after application.
                              -Ron Low
                              [email protected]
                              847 414-1692 Chicago

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X