Is it really this wet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it really this wet?

Today I tried something, I made an artificial foreskin out of some soft smooth tape that I made into a tube and then taped it around the circumference of the dick. Within about 10 minutes the tip/head/ whatever you call it was completely wet and moist! I don’t think it was urine, I just had used the restroom a few minutes prior. It didn’t smell or feel or look like sweat either. It was possibly precum, but I wasn’t getting hard or anything and was not thinking sexual stuff. It appeared to come out of the actual head in small beads. It was more slippery then sweat though. So my theory is it’s some kind of natural wetness that is always there but it gets absorbed by underwear. If this is supposed to happen, damn! That’s awesome!
    some updates on my restoration:
    ive been using my home made dtr and wearing it for a full day, then maybe a day or two goes that I don’t use it and just manual. I compared a before pic I had taken and woah!! The skin is was less stretched out. The lighter colored skin line has moved towards the tip more. It’s fantastic! New skin yay! I still wish there was a way to wear the dtr and not have to take it off to pee because then I have to reset the tape and it doesn’t stick as well the second time, etc. Anyways keep it up and never give up on restoring.

Originally posted by JosephFast View Post
    Within about 10 minutes the tip/head/ whatever you call it was completely wet and moist! I don’t think it was urine, I just had used the restroom a few minutes prior. It didn’t smell or feel or look like sweat either.
    The skin gets very dry when we go outside in the dry weather. I mean the face and arms or whatever.

THEREFORE I say that there is H2O in the skin that it can surrender. And so I support your assertion that the moisture you see came out of you.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
    X