Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take?

Hello everyone!
    i am new here and had been restoring since a week ago with my homemade tugger
    I just wanted to ask that how much time does it usually takes for completely restoring ur foreskin if u are cl 2 and 17 years old.

Don't worry about the time it will take. Just start your tugging and keep on and on doing it. It is not a fast process, even the fastest believable restorations are measured in years. Age is on your side. Again, the evidence on this site is that younger men will add skin faster than older restorers like myself. I was 58 when I began and it tok me around 13 years to have a reliable coverage. With determination and a good tugging regime you might halve that time, but there are so many variables, it is impossible to predict. All I can tell you is that it is worth the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Raze View Post
      Hello everyone!
      I just wanted to ask that how much time does it usually takes for completely restoring ur foreskin if u are cl 2 and 17 years old.
      It takes time (think in terms of years rather than months) but while you're practising you can retain/cover until you're done restoring.

Check out this: https://tlctugger.com/product-category/your-skin-cone/

...and this: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...orum/retaining

...and it might be worth looking at this: https://tlctugger.com/product-category/senslip/

Comment

Think of it as a marathon not a race, consistency of tugging is the key, tugging every day with off days for rest, some tug for a few hours each day, some tug for 8 to 12 hour each day, others tug for 30 minutes or so multiple times a day, you have to find out what works for you. The one sure thing is it just plain takes time, that is years, not months. Don't believe the hype out there that some person finished in 2 years. It is all based on how much slack you have to start and what your end goal is.
        Just tug and think of it as putting your socks, and underwear on, just something to you do every day.
        It is also good to take regular photos starting now to keep track of your progress so you can have a reference point to look back on.

Comment

I have been tugging for 25 months as a committed manual tugger who is at a ripe old age of sixty-eight. I was circumcised at the age of seven. I was cut loose and low, starting at a CI-4. I lost a full year because I did not take it seriously. If I had, I would be a CI-10, but I am a CI-8. What I lack is inner skin. It is my outer covers my glans, along with what inner skin I have. Once my glans is cover with the correct skin, which is inner skin I will almost meet my goal. My goal is to have one to two-inch of a pucker. I have very resilient and pliable skin. I reached full flaccid coverage in two years, no hype.

Comment

Thanks you for your replies.
            this will keep me motivated.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190807_055713.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	893.4 KB
ID:	39350Click image for larger version

Name:	20191230_093325.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	39351
              Originally posted by Raze View Post
              Hello everyone!
              I restored between 1992 and 1994. When I started I was 56 years old. I wore my device 12-15 hours a day. My job involved a lot of standing and walking. I started by taping since I had very little skin to tug. When there was enough I switched to the canister method. That is what I used the majority of the time. At that time I was unaware of any commercial devices to use.

I gained full glans coverage in just over 2.5 years. Consistency is the key to this process. I also had one day of rest on the weekends.

After gaining full coverage I continued restoring aff and on over the next 10 years. Coverage has continued to the point that there is a nice pucker with just over 1 inch of overhang. I have pictures posted on another site. There many have complimented the results. Here some have been critical stating that my restoration does not look natural. I have communicated with intact men worldwide and have gotten many comments that my unit looks very natural.

I would suggest that you Google restoration and intact foreskin and check out the many, many photo postings which intact and restored men have posted. There are literally 100s of such pictures.

I am attaching a couple photos of mine. Click image for larger version  Name:	20191231_121437.jpg Views:	0 Size:	999.1 KB ID:	39348
              Last edited by J9+stk; 01-03-2020, 06:55 AM.

Comment

I've been at it for 7 years although for some periods of time I was pretty inconsistent. I have gained a fair amount of skin but also still don't have reliable flaccid coverage. Like others have said, make it a habit and don't obsess over an end date.
                Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

We asked for volunteers in 2010. We asked them to track their tugging hours and measure their skin-tube reach http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ for 6 months. Only 25 guys (10%) finished the onerous data logging to my satisfaction. This is to say they may have been quite gung ho rather than average restorers, or they may have found the data logging manageable because they faked it. In addition to tugging, most wore a Your-Skin Cone to keep the skin rolled forward over the glans during all non-tugging hours.

Anyway, they averaged 11 hours per day wearing gentle tension, and they averaged 3mm per month improvement to the forced reach of the skin tube (measured while fully erect).

You can use this to estimate your time to completion (take 3mm per month as an upper limit) if you know how much skin-tube reach you aim to have. Being able to force-cover all of the glans while fully erect is called 100% FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ and it would be what most tuggers consider the minimum restoration - to have mobilty during intimacy. I think that 200% FEC (skin that can forcibly reach one glans-length past the tip while erect) might correspond to flaccid coverage that's quite persistent. We might need 300% - 350% before we can dream of night coverage that lets us wake still covered sometimes with no device. Whatever your goal, tug 10% past it. So if it's "flaccid coverage that stays through my workout with just briefs on" and you see that at month 60, keep up the same regimen until at least month 66.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                    We asked for volunteers in 2010. We asked them to track their tugging hours and measure their skin-tube reach http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ for 6 months. Only 25 guys (10%) finished the onerous data logging to my satisfaction. This is to say they may have been quite gung ho rather than average restorers, or they may have found the data logging manageable because they faked it. In addition to tugging, most wore a Your-Skin Cone to keep the skin rolled forward over the glans during all non-tugging hours.

Anyway, they averaged 11 hours per day wearing gentle tension, and they averaged 3mm per month improvement to the forced reach of the skin tube (measured while fully erect).

You can use this to estimate your time to completion (take 3mm per month as an upper limit) if you know how much skin-tube reach you aim to have. Being able to force-cover all of the glans while fully erect is called 100% FEC http://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ and it would be what most tuggers consider the minimum restoration - to have mobilty during intimacy. I think that 200% FEC (skin that can forcibly reach one glans-length past the tip while erect) might correspond to flaccid coverage that's quite persistent. We might need 300% - 350% before we can dream of night coverage that lets us wake still covered sometimes with no device. Whatever your goal, tug 10% past it. So if it's "flaccid coverage that stays through my workout with just briefs on" and you see that at month 60, keep up the same regimen until at least month 66.
                    I have been restoring for almost 2 years continuously (the end of this month will be two years) with 1 week break in the two years, I take one day off a week , tug for 10 to 12 hours a day, in 23 month I have gained 69mm of skin tube by FEC measurements which is 3mm a month. Most of my gains came in the first 8 months of tugging, there were months were I gained nothing (later found out that was because my penis had actually grown 3/4" in length when erect), in the last 9 months I have average 2mm a month. So I would have to say 2mm is about average for gain. So I am at 229% of my goal to reach 120mm of FEC or 453% of goal, so about 1/2 way there.

Comment

I'm 33 and been restoring 10 years. Have gone from CI 0 to CI2/3/4 max depending on flaccid state. It's a long road my friend.
                      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Gundog, thanks much for your posts. They are detailed, data-laden, and informative. IIRC, you and I are the same age, 57 or so. I aspire to your method -- religious near daily use -- and results, which are impressive and have been quickly gained . So far (seven months), so good (one inch or so) . For me, I hope to retire the Tugger at the end of year two, as my wife is not really a fan of me sleeping with it on or using it in public (she is out of the box on food, medicine, and spirituality, for which I am most grateful, but is a bit of a stick in the mud when it comes to tugging and Karezza). My sense is that I need to reach (1) reliable full coverage when flaccid and (2) full shaft only coverage when erect; I think I can live with an uncovered glans during nocturnal erections. But, maybe I will change my mind and go further when I reach my two goals. I am thrilled with how well the Tugger, which I solely wear at night, seven days per week, has worked for me. KOT!

Comment

Working...
                        X