Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CI-1 cut tight. Best device to begin with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CI-1 cut tight. Best device to begin with?

New to restoring although I have been stretching on and off for the last 6 months manually.

I was cut at a very young age due to an extremely tight foreskin. Over the years it has knocked my confidence a bit, it’s created a bit of a curve to my dick from being so tight and also I lose my balls with an erection ocasionally as it is so tight!

I would be happy to get to a CI5 stage with skin bunched up behind the corona with an erection. My main goal is to gain some more skin so my erections aren’t tight. I am fortunate enough to have a completely intact frenulum so I am hoping I could end up with a really nice result.

Which device would be best for someone in my state?

Welcome and glad you are beginning your restoration journey, the journey is so well worth the time.
    Do you have enough skin that you can pull the skin tube over the glans when flaccid? if so you have enough skin to use a tugging device. I would suggest the standard TLC tugger which is what I started with and still use along with other devices. If you aren't able to get the skin over the glans than you would have to either manual tug or use the canister method with tape until you have enough skin for a device.

Comment

Manual is a method for growing skin, just as a device like the TLC is used to grow skin. No significant difference. It is hard to give you advice given the way you worded your post. We are not "stretching" our skin, we are growing it. the tension is used to trigger the skin cells to grow more skin. If you are dissatisfied with manual, tell what about it you are not so happy with, and why you think a device would work better for you.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post
        Welcome and glad you are beginning your restoration journey, the journey is so well worth the time.
        Do you have enough skin that you can pull the skin tube over the glans when flaccid? if so you have enough skin to use a tugging device. I would suggest the standard TLC tugger which is what I started with and still use along with other devices. If you aren't able to get the skin over the glans than you would have to either manual tug or use the canister method with tape until you have enough skin for a device.
        Thank you! It’s great to finally commit to it.

When flaccid I can force the skin to the head And sometimes half way over the head. Would I be able to use a device with what I have currently?

I know this is a marathon and not a sprint! But which method or device have you found to have the most effective results?

Comment

From your description it doesn't sound like you're ready for a device yet.

As Gundog says, the canister method would probably be the way to go, although manual stretching probably shouldn't be discounted.

Personally I prefer the idea of a device rather than manual exercises, but the more I learn about this stuff and the more experience I gain practising (I'm new to it), the more I think manual exercises shouldn't be ignored.

Although it seems counter-intuitive, it seems you can get as much growth from a program of manual exercises as you can from hours and hours wearing a device.

I started off intending to use just a device but now I do manual exercise 2 whenever I take off and re-apply my tugger. I'm also considering incorporating more manual exercises to concentrate on developing my mucosal tissue ("inner foreskin").

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
            Manual is a method for growing skin, just as a device like the TLC is used to grow skin. No significant difference. It is hard to give you advice given the way you worded your post. We are not "stretching" our skin, we are growing it. the tension is used to trigger the skin cells to grow more skin. If you are dissatisfied with manual, tell what about it you are not so happy with, and why you think a device would work better for you.

Regards
            I am a father to two and have a very busy lifestyle so find it difficult to put the time into manual which is why my progress has been very slow. I still wish to include manual tugging but feel that I need to add another method.

I also find that with the little skin I have, once I start tugging and more blood flow goes to the penis, there is less skin to grab which ultimately makes it much more difficult.

i will upload some photos in the not to distance future.

Comment

Originally posted by Olski View Post

I am a father to two and have a very busy lifestyle so find it difficult to put the time into manual which is why my progress has been very slow. I still wish to include manual tugging but feel that I need to add another method.

I also find that with the little skin I have, once I start tugging and more blood flow goes to the penis, there is less skin to grab which ultimately makes it much more difficult.

i will upload some photos in the not to distance future.
              Thanks for the additional information, it helps. It sounds like, as Rango said, you may not have enough skin for a device yet. But I would suggest that your focus on getting more tugging time in might not be as helpful toward increasing skin growth as you may think. My experience is that I could grow as much skin with two 20 minutes tugging sessions, as I could with tugging for 4-6 hours, and as I could trying for 24/7/365. I found that the key parameter was not time under tension, but instead, getting the amount of tension optimal for triggering skin growth. I would suggest that you experiment with tension levels, if you have not already done so, so that you will know how much tension is needed for good growth.

Manual can be just as effective at growing skin as any other method. Your progress may be slow for reasons other than that manual is a slow method...

But, I certainly understand wanting to put it on and forget about it while it does it's thing. If you do not have enough skin for a device, there are tape methods that can serve the same purpose that you might consider. And, there are many variations on taping beyond simply the tradition T-Tape method, for example, here is what I used for most of my restoration:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/ima...llustrated.pdf

Hope that helps, keep thinking this through and I am sure you will find a solution that will work for you. Many men use several methods, sometimes sequentially, sometimes concurrently.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Olski View Post

Thank you! It’s great to finally commit to it.

When flaccid I can force the skin to the head And sometimes half way over the head. Would I be able to use a device with what I have currently?

I know this is a marathon and not a sprint! But which method or device have you found to have the most effective results?
                If you can only get the skin tube to the corona (the ridge where the shaft meets the glans (Head) or halfway down the glans, I would suggest using manual methods 1 & 2 for manual tugging. You don't have to tug for 30 minutes every hour of every day, you can tug for 10 - 15 minute in the morning, 10-15 minutes in the evening ( I do my manual tugging just before I go to sleep), and when ever you can during the day, (example: for a few minutes when you go to the bathroom) just doing something is better than nothing.
                http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging-method-2

The canister method at this point is your only option in place of manual tugging, you would not be able to use a tapeless tugging device at this time , not until you get enough skin to be able to pull over your glans when flaccid.

Manual tugging is a good way to get started and grow some skin, if you don't have time to devote to manual through out the day if your work allows using a canister that would be the way to go.
                https://tlctugger.com/product-catego...-tape-methods/

Above is a link to Ron's website showing how to use a canister for tugging

I think at this time you would fight to try and get a tapeless device on and you will just get frustrated.

Comment

To use the simplest tapeless devices like the TLC Tugger https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-tugger-kit/ we say you need slack skin that lets you temporarily force skin forward to cover the whole glans (only while you’re holding the skin there). It doesn't matter where the skin might appear to be borrowed from: grip that skin and pull.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                  X