Night time tugging with the TLC-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night time tugging with the TLC-X

Anyone using the over the shoulder technique at night? Looking for some pointers as I start the new year with the TLC-X product.. I'm tired of using weights to be honest... My sleep has suffered for the past 4 years.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Just a word of caution, sorry if you have already heard this, I am thinking you have tugged while sleeping before, but for newbies as well, I will suggest that you be careful and test before doing. We have nocturnal erections while we sleep. Erections increase tension, potentially to levels that can cause injury, not to mention rolling around, etc. So, before you try it, first simulate it. Get the device or whatever in place, get in your PJs or whatever, and get in bed. Roll around, give your self several good hard erections, and keep doing that for 30 minutes or so. See how things work. If all seems well, then give it a go, but I would use lower tension than you intend to use the first night or so just to be safe. You might be surprised what all you do while sleeping. End of public safety message.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
      Anyone using the over the shoulder technique at night? Looking for some pointers as I start the new year with the TLC-X product.. I'm tired of using weights to be honest... My sleep has suffered for the past 4 years.
      In my first year of tugging I was doing over the shoulder tugging at night, first thing is I had to get the long strap Ron sells as the normal black one was not long enough for my height, second I found I did not not need as much tension on the strap as I did during the day as I seemed to be wearing it for a longer time before breaks, so than it would wake me up because it started to ache.
      I have seen your photos so you seem to have enough skin tube to accommodate a night time erection that it will not be a problem for you when that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

In my first year of tugging I was doing over the shoulder tugging at night, first thing is I had to get the long strap Ron sells as the normal black one was not long enough for my height, second I found I did not not need as much tension on the strap as I did during the day as I seemed to be wearing it for a longer time before breaks, so than it would wake me up because it started to ache.
        I have seen your photos so you seem to have enough skin tube to accommodate a night time erection that it will not be a problem for you when that happens.
        Ok, thank you. Yeah I bit the bullet and am trying it. Last time I tried the TLC-X it was too complicated for me. I'm just tired of my routine with the heavy weights... Thing is, I am getting good progress... Ideally I would only tug at night with the TLC-X... And ditch my weights for good... But damn they are effective.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I like weights IN BED. But NEVER EVER tug down toward the knee while asleep. A nocturnal erection must be allowed to point where it will.

Here I describe a way to tug over the shoulder with weights in bed. Make yourself such a set or buy it from me or buy TORPEDOS http://shop.foreskin-restoration.inf...et-Torpedo.htm from Advanced Devices. Inc.
          = = = = =
          If you like the idea of weighted tension, know that we can now make new TLC Danglers, a system of weights I've been using in bed that can also hang discreetly down your pants leg. The advantage compared to TLC Hangers (which attach right to the end of the device) is that the Danglers weight can bear over the edge of a chair and hang down to tug even when you're seated. Our set also includes a long lead and a pulley to help you tug up past your face while sleeping. The pulley guides the cord over or through or beside the headboard so the weights can dangle just above the floor and pull with constant gentle tension. These weights aren't listed at our site yet but you could choose Hangers: https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-ha...s-13-5-oz-set/ and include a note in the box at checkout if you want us to sub the Danglers. See attached pics.

Danglers Pricing:
          1 ounce $11.50
          2 ounce $12.25
          4 ounce $13.50
          8 ounce $16.00
          Short lead $6.00
          Long lead/pulley/S hook $15.50
          ALL of this above $72

16 ounce $21.00

Bedtime method:

I apply the device to my penis. I lie back in bed. I point my penis toward my face. I clip a 5-foot long cord to my device. The cord runs over a pulley that is attached to the headboard and then the cord bears straight down. At the lower end of the cord weights are hooked to the cord dangling just above the floor.

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook (included in our set). Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook in. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall. I'll have a video on this before I list the Danglers on the site. Click image for larger version  Name:	TLC-Danglers-Weights.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.7 KB ID:	39749
          Attached Files
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            I like weights IN BED. But NEVER EVER tug down toward the knee while asleep. A nocturnal erection must be allowed to point where it will.

Here I describe a way to tug over the shoulder with weights in bed. Make yourself such a set or buy it from me or buy TORPEDOS http://shop.foreskin-restoration.inf...et-Torpedo.htm from Advanced Devices. Inc.
            = = = = =
            If you like the idea of weighted tension, know that we can now make new TLC Danglers, a system of weights I've been using in bed that can also hang discreetly down your pants leg. The advantage compared to TLC Hangers (which attach right to the end of the device) is that the Danglers weight can bear over the edge of a chair and hang down to tug even when you're seated. Our set also includes a long lead and a pulley to help you tug up past your face while sleeping. The pulley guides the cord over or through or beside the headboard so the weights can dangle just above the floor and pull with constant gentle tension. These weights aren't listed at our site yet but you could choose Hangers: https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-ha...s-13-5-oz-set/ and include a note in the box at checkout if you want us to sub the Danglers. See attached pics.

Danglers Pricing:
            1 ounce $11.50
            2 ounce $12.25
            4 ounce $13.50
            8 ounce $16.00
            Short lead $6.00
            ALL of this above $72

16 ounce $21.00

Bedtime method:

I apply the device to my penis. I lie back in bed. I point my penis toward my face. I clip a 5-foot long cord to my device. The cord runs over a pulley that is attached to the headboard and then the cord bears straight down. At the lower end of the cord weights are hooked to the cord dangling just above the floor.

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook (included in our set). Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook in. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall. I'll have a video on this before I list the Danglers on the site. Click image for larger version Name:	TLC-Danglers-Weights.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.7 KB ID:	39749
            Thanks Ron. Yeah I found out about the technique via the great video on your website. I will be giving it a shot. I appreciate the ideas.

I want to get back to using a strap, but the weights are very reliable and I know that when I use them I am getting the right tension each time. I will consider the pulley/dangler system in the future, but the over the shoulder technique looks like the best idea. Until I roll over flat! :P
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
              Just a word of caution, sorry if you have already heard this, I am thinking you have tugged while sleeping before, but for newbies as well, I will suggest that you be careful and test before doing. We have nocturnal erections while we sleep. Erections increase tension, potentially to levels that can cause injury, not to mention rolling around, etc. So, before you try it, first simulate it. Get the device or whatever in place, get in your PJs or whatever, and get in bed. Roll around, give your self several good hard erections, and keep doing that for 30 minutes or so. See how things work. If all seems well, then give it a go, but I would use lower tension than you intend to use the first night or so just to be safe. You might be surprised what all you do while sleeping. End of public safety message.

Regards
              Thanks greg. I hope I've outgrown that phase...It just isn't worth risking damage.
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Salamander, I tug at night, solely (okay, and opportunistically here and there during the day, too). I use the TLC Tugger. I run the strap around the back of my neck. I used to run the strap over my shoulder, but I often sleep with an arm over my head, and the strap would slip up and off, reducing or losing tension. I am perfectly content with the strap around the back of my neck: it remains in place, is not uncomfortable, and allows good tension.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal husband View Post
                  Salamander, I tug at night, solely (okay, and opportunistically here and there during the day, too). I use the TLC Tugger. I run the strap around the back of my neck. I used to run the strap over my shoulder, but I often sleep with an arm over my head, and the strap would slip up and off, reducing or losing tension. I am perfectly content with the strap around the back of my neck: it remains in place, is not uncomfortable, and allows good tension.
                  Thank you. I am using it at night now. Gentle seems to be the keyword, for comfort.
                  PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal husband View Post
                    SoCal husband , I’ve been considering tugging at night, but I move around at night and also sleep with an arm over my head. So you clip one end of the strap to your tugger, pass the strap behind your neck, then clip the other side of the strap to your tugger? Is that correct?

For night tugging, I assume that one should not use spacers or the bi-directional tension, but does that really depend on the individual and how much slack skin he has? I haven’t tried night tugging yet because I’m cautious and don’t want to cause any injury. Any additional advice you guys can offer? I’ve seen people say to put the tugger on and get an erection(s) to test everything out. I’m just still nervous about sleeping with it but would like to get some additional tugging time in. Do you guys keep it on all night or take it off partway through the night?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

= = = = =

Danglers Pricing:
                      1 ounce $11.50
                      2 ounce $12.25
                      4 ounce $13.50
                      8 ounce $16.00
                      Short lead $6.00
                      ALL of this above $72

16 ounce $21.00

Bedtime method:

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook (included in our set). Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook in. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall. I'll have a video on this before I list the Danglers on the site. Click image for larger version Name:	TLC-Danglers-Weights.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.7 KB ID:	39749
                      what is the point of the pulley? can't I just use a cord hanging over the edge without a pulley?

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
                        what is the point of the pulley?
                        I want the tension to be a precise quantity and I want the cord to be in a predictable location. Without the pulley there could be more variance in the amount of tension due to friction.
                        -Ron Low
                        [email protected]
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Nabb, yes, the technique I use is exactly as you describe. I attach one end of the strap to the Tugger, run the strap up my front, around the back of my neck, and back down my front. I attach the second locking tab of the strap directly to a portion of the strap just above the Tugger. I keep the Tugger on all night. Erections come and go. If I have not pulled much of the extra wrinkled skin out from under the cone, I can get slight pain with an erection. If that happens, I just get up, reapply the Tugger, go back to bed, and all is well.

Comment

I have had quite some trouble with the technique... Seems the pinching gets so bad I end up releasing the device anyway.. Might try again in the future,
                            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Yes, the pinching can get bad. But, for me, that is because I have not pulled excess wrinkled skin out from under the retaining cone. If I feel pain, I just get up and take the two minutes to pull as much bunched up skin down and out, reseat the retaining cone, and all is well. I typically get up once, and sometimes twice, per night to urinate and readjust the Tugger.

Comment

Working...
                              X