Getting over the Hump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting over the Hump.

Currently I'm on the verge of getting over the hump and hopefully be fully restored by the end of this year. Like the skin itself is normally pressed against my corona or if I'm sitting/bending over it rolls over it instead. My glans while flaccid is normally a little less than an inch. How long will it take when I finally get over the hump? Also since I'm a grower how will the skin look when I'm erect?

I doubt anyone can really answer that. For me the "hump" was not a threshold that, once passed, gave me full coverage. Instead, it was just a prolonged, gradual change os slightly more coverage, and more times during the day with coverage. It was really just a pause in the sense that I could not really see much progress. In fact, I am currently in the same situation, with very little progress to see, though progress is occurring, just no easy to observe.

In addition to the above, is the issue of how effectively you will be able top grow skin, including any breaks you may be forced to take, or choose to take. And, how it will look when you are erect you will see when you are erect and can then tell us, smile.

Keep on tugging! Sounds like you are doing well.

Comment

".....prolonged, gradual change" (to quote greg) is the hallmark and nature of skin expansion the way we do it. Relying on the natural process results in good, normal, natural tissue. So.............you can count on the fact that it won't be "....by the end of this year (to quote you). The whole thing takes time, and if you got to where you say your are, you should know this. Just hang in there and continue on.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        I doubt anyone can really answer that. For me the "hump" was not a threshold that, once passed, gave me full coverage. Instead, it was just a prolonged, gradual change os slightly more coverage, and more times during the day with coverage. It was really just a pause in the sense that I could not really see much progress. In fact, I am currently in the same situation, with very little progress to see, though progress is occurring, just no easy to observe.

In addition to the above, is the issue of how effectively you will be able top grow skin, including any breaks you may be forced to take, or choose to take. And, how it will look when you are erect you will see when you are erect and can then tell us, smile.

Keep on tugging! Sounds like you are doing well.
        Do you think I will be able to grow a decent amount of skin over time if I tug 30 min a day. I personally have a tlc tugger, but find it difficult to keep from slipping. I figure I don't have enough skin to wear it during work.

Comment

Yes. Think about and read reports form manual restorers. that is a reasonable amount of time. But it will depend upon whether you use an effective amount of tension, too. Let me give you my experience.

I started out trying to get as close to 24/7/365 as I could reasonably do. Nothing suggested to me that I needed to be precise about the amount of tension, just not to tug too hard. And, I had great progress … at times. Other times, not so much. It was confusing. After a few years, I noticed a pattern to growth vs no growth periods, so tried an experiment to keep the amount of tension always the same, the level during which it seemed that I was making good progress. that worked, and I stopped having no growth periods. I had also experimented with a second variable, length of time. I reduced my tugging to 4-6 hours per day, 4 days a week. Progress, as I said was good, steady, and I was tugging less. Interesting.

A few years later, I experimented with inflation, and decided to push the envelope on time tugging. I went down to 20 minutes, twice a day, 5 days a week. Progress was as good or better, than prior methods and regimens. Interesting, and that told me that one does not need long time periods of tugging to grow skin. Long time periods won't hurt, of course, other than stress to the skin, or blood restriction, both easily managed, but it doesn't seem to add anything, at least for me.

Based on this, yes, I think that amount of time will grow skin. I usually suggest that new tuggers find a regimen that fits well enough into their schedule that it is easy to do for the long haul. If that is 20 minutes, twice a day, basically while eating breakfast and dinner, then do that. If it is 40 minutes before going to sleep, do that. Main thing, I think, is to make it easy enough that you don't start putting it off.

Then, experiment with the amount of tension until you have confidence that you know what will grow skin for you. That may take a number of month so sort out, but once you have that, all you need to do is keep on tugging.

Regards

Comment

I'm a big fan of gentle tension worn 10-12 hours per day only because I know it has worked for very many guys. Measure FEC now and monthly so you'll whatever regimen you settle on is working.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
            X