No announcement yet.

Will growth become faster after achieving flaccid coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress is slow for everyone. I suppose anyone can go "insane" over anything. All restoration takes is just a routine, done most of the time; a routine which fits into your usual day. You don't need some special feeling about it, or fetishize it, to be successful. You just need a clear goal, a reason why you chose that goal, and endurance. Everything a person can do in this world successfully requires endurance, that routine.

There are milestones along the way which "payoff" the effort, and those can be important motivators, but you have to endure to even see those. This is not a "drive through window" practice. You will see those motivators, if you hang in; this is a promise from the old-timers.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

Because if I shove my skin up over the glans to where it's all bunched at the end and play with it, I love that feeling. To have it overhang like that all the time on it's own would be wonderful.
      Even better if it was like that while erect... mmm.

So like... why don't you want more skin than you currently have? What benefit do you see in stopping before erect coverage?
      Because playing with myself and wanking off isn't my idea of ideal sexual release. I'm sure that appeals to the usual internet poster, being kids and all, but there is a whole world out there, filled with real partners who can teach you pleasures you didn't have any knowledge about, and......... fetishizing myself by focusing on a clump of skin is just wrong. Hope that was clear enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
        fetishizing myself by focusing on a clump of skin is just wrong.
        There's room for folks with all views on what's right and wrong.

Alone vs with a partner is not a mutually exclusive proposition. We can enjoy a little rainbow sherbet today and a lot of French vanilla tomorrow. It's all good.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Because playing with myself and wanking off isn't my idea of ideal sexual release. I'm sure that appeals to the usual internet poster, being kids and all, but there is a whole world out there, filled with real partners who can teach you pleasures you didn't have any knowledge about, and......... fetishizing myself by focusing on a clump of skin is just wrong. Hope that was clear enough.
          Ummm, but with a partner involved I want full erect coverage twice as bad. I don't understand your reasoning here.

Also, there is nothing wrong with masturbation, or fetishes. In fact I think people who avoid them over ideological concerns are missing out some great times.

Foreskin isn't a fetish though... that's just a body part (and a genital one at that). Fetishism is when you get off on something not inherently sexual, like spankings or spandex.

Comment

Yeah, spandex, or black rubber, represents those spankings to the fetishists, the gear isn't the activity itself (its window dressing, stage drama). A "clump" of skin at the end of your penis represents sexual activity (in this case masturbation) but not that activity itself directly, so.................a fetish. THAT'S the "reasoning" behind my use of the term: a "thing" which represents another "thing".

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              There's room for folks with all views on what's right and wrong.
              I agree, to a point, which is why I didn't use the terms. Expanding your world (along with your penile skin) isn't simply right, it's a human birthright(assuming someone took your physiological birthright (your original foreskin)). Experimenting, and making your life "fuller" (partner), is an equally important birthright. So...not "right", but "fuller" and "meaningful'. Connecting with another human being expands your life; guaranteed.

But we're hammering this to death. If somebody wants to tickle their dick, so be it, its their right to do it. Just seems like a lot of time and effort to consider this a goal in restoration, and yet another mocking point for those who do that (believe me, those are some who read the posts on this site and mock the restoration message).

Comment

Yeah, spandex, or black rubber, represents those spankings to the fetishists, the gear isn't the activity itself (its window dressing, stage drama). A "clump" of skin at the end of your penis represents sexual activity (in this case masturbation) but not that activity itself directly, so.................a fetish. THAT'S the "reasoning" behind my use of the term: a "thing" which represents another "thing".
                I read this about 10 times and I can't understand it... A clump of skin on my dick represents sex? I don't know where you came up with that but it makes no sense...

Sounds to me like you are way overthinking your sex.

Sex is one of those things that gets better the less you think about it. It's an experience. It's in the moment. It's visceral. It doesn't matter if you're alone, or with a man or woman, or one of each... you're caught up in this tornado of desire and pleasure and just go with it. For some people, this leads them to raw, naked, unadorned, stripped down human bodies. For others, this leads them to strange combinations of items and body parts. Either way, it's all the same... just riding that instinctive hunger until you explode.

...writing that made me hard. I'm gonna go represent some sexual activity with my skin clump. ;-P

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post

Maybe you should do what I did and semi-quit.
                  Trying to tug at least an hour or two a day was making me miserable, so I gave it up, but I kept on tugging about 15 minutes a day just because it required no investment of time or effort. To my great surprise, I'm not only still making progress but it's actually better progress than when I was tugging more rigorously.

One thing is for sure... progress is NOT proportional to tug time. If it was, all-day tuggers would progress 10x faster than manual tuggers. But they don't. So what's the point of driving yourself nuts with devices all day? Just do a few minutes of tension while you chill out with some YouTube videos... as far as I can tell it works equally well, and actually better for some guys. Even if it's less progress, it's something you can sustain for many years without exhausting yourself. You'll get there quicker than someone who drove themselves into a burnout and quit altogether.
                  +1

Regards

Comment

Working...
                  X