tlc-x pusher pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlc-x pusher pain

Does anyone experience pain around the glans area around the 10 min mark while tugging with rubberbands?

I’m wondering if this is normal or has something to do with the size of my pusher.

Right now I’m using a set size 36mm tlc-x but I also own a 39mm. I broke the 39mm tugger body but I can still try using the 39mm pusher with the 36mm body to see if the smaller 36mm pusher is what’s causing the pain.

The 36mm body and pusher fits me better than my old 39mm. The 39mm was kind of wide so that’s the reason I got the 36 instead of another 39 replacement.

I’ll report back my findings when I try it tonight. Although I don’t think the 36mm pusher itself is the reason for the pain. I’m thinking that the pusher may be going a little too deep in general and putting too much pressure on the glans.

I’m using an 11” rod with 2 dtr rubberbands on each side. The collet and the blue piece the rubberbands attach too is set a little below half way down the rod.

The pusher ends up going pretty deep and presses kind of hard on the glans. I was wondering if there’s a way to still get the same tension but without the pusher pressing down so hard.

I don’t have a second collet but if I did I was wondering if I can use it at the handle area like you normally would if you weren’t using elastics to hold the pusher in place.

Wouldn’t that render the elastics useless because the whole point of bi-directional force is to have the pusher freely pushed down and not locked with a collet?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Does anyone experience pain around the glans area around the 10 min mark while tugging with rubberbands?
    With any tension source we should fine-tune the amount of tension by the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/, which says no to using any tension amount that doesn't stay comfortable for 4 straight hours.

wondering if there’s a way to still get the same tension but without the pusher pressing down so hard.
    For less tension, put the Collet (supporting the blue Rubber Band Clip) closer to the tugging handle.

I don’t have a second collet but if I did I was wondering if I can use it at the handle area like you normally would if you weren’t using elastics to hold the pusher in place.
    That would render the elastics useless. But fixed Pusher displacement (no rubber bands) is a useful tension mode for lots of people.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks for the response Ron, the 36mm tlc-x body and pusher fits me much better than my old 39.5mm.

I’m eventually going to purchase another 39.5mm tlc-x anyway just because I like to mess around with the different sizes.

I remember when I was asking about sizes you said that some guys like mismatching sets with a bigger sized pusher than body.

Than you explained why but I forgot the reason behind why they do that.

On another note, I’m seriously thinking about your night time tugging method with a pulley. Do you really think it increases the results? Thanks for the support.

Comment

thinking about your night time tugging method with a pulley. Do you really think it increases the results?
        With any method and tension source, we fine-tune the amount of tension by the 4-Hour Rule so we should expect comparable overall growth. That assumes we can wear the device for the requisite hours. So the choice of nighttime tension method is about whether you can wear it more easily and whether you can fine-tune the tension amount well.

The pulley through the headboard using weights certainly lets us fine-tune the amount of tension by adding or taking away weight from what's dangling from the cord.

And the method pulls with the same amount of force regardless of your body posture (unlike with the shoulder strap) so you can get a more constant gentle tension. Maybe that means you're more likely to find a tension level that works to let you get through a whole night with the device still in place.

Nothing wrong with the shoulder strap, though. That's what I used for the 5 years I tugged actively.

See https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...9746#post39746 for details on the weight and pulley system I'm making available.

-Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X