Hi everyone, I’m new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, I’m new here

Hi folks I’m Harry from England, I had a circumcision back in 2015 and I’ve suffered from extreme depression ever since. Sometimes I’m fine for a few days then I masturbate and can’t feel anything and have quite vivid memories of what it used to be like and so depression sets in.
    Im in 2 minds about doing this, for one my shaft skin is no where near as sensitive as my foreskin was and thus stretching the shaft skin will only have a limited effect. Also I’m in 2 minds about how it will actually look compared to my original foreskin.
    There is the practicality element to it also, I work 10 hours a day in a physically demanding job, I’m not sure if it’s feasible to be running around with a device on my penis. And of course there is the time element, am I willing to spend years doing this.
    What are the best techniques to achieve this ?
    Ive read a lot about a “TLC tugger”
    How many years am I talking until I get full coverage?
    I’m very interested in surgical FR, I’ve read quite a bit about Foragen etc, looks promising, hopefully in our lifetimes.
    Its great what you guys are doing on here, good luck to you all.

Welcome here.

You can expect somewhere in the 2 to 5 year range depending on how diligent you are at recovering what was lost. Some that are not super diligent or for unknown reasons their body is slow at mitosis can take alot longer. Another variable is how much coverage you want and how/how much was removed, ie hi or low cut, loose or tight. I'm a truck mechanic so I'm up, down, under, over all day. Do I loose my device once in a while, sure, but I no longer make a big deal about it. Just put it back on at the next pee brake.

You will not be able to regain exactly what you had prior as far as tactile sensations but it will be better than what you have currently. Also remember, the brain will create new path ways to incorporate these new sensations as pleasurable so long as you think they are pleasurable. It is the same learned physiological response that allows one to have an orgasm from nipple stim or any other spot.

I am currently using the tlc-x and it seems to be working as I've gained some in the almost 2 months of use. In saying that, any process you decide to use will give results. The main thing is consistency.

Hope this helps some, we are all in the same predicament and going in the same direction so join the group, don't look back as the past can't be changed but the future is ours to write.

Comment

This post has given me hope for the future 🙏 I’m going to get my foreskin back, I want the part of me back that died when I was 25. Thank you

Comment

I'm glad I was able to give you a ray of sunshine and good for you taking the steps towards your future, we all deserve it. Don't be shy about asking questions or anything else for that matter, we are here for each other.

Comment

If wearing a device during the day is a concern, look into manual tugging. You can always schedule some time to stretch while you're relaxing after work. Tugging at the skin on your penis doesn't require instructions, but here they are, anyway, including illustrations:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/blo...gging-method-2

Covering the glans again will probably make the biggest difference in regaining sensation. As for sensitivity of the skin itself, much of that will come from expanding whatever inner foreskin you have left. Shaft skin isn't as sensitive, but you'll still need to grow more of that, too. I've chatted with a few other restorers who even ended up with more shaft skin than inner skin covering the glans, because they didn't have much of the latter available. It's certainly better than nothing, but even a small amount of inner skin can be expanded into as much as you need, given enough time.

Comment

Everyone is different. I am looking at a ten year process, spending 2 to 6 hours a night tugging. It is really not easy... Have a good look around the forums, explore your options... The end result is said to be pretty good for what it is, although as you point out, it will never really be the same. It can look the same, and function in a similar fashion though.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by Bayside View Post
              Hi folks I’m Harry from England, I had a circumcision back in 2015 and I’ve suffered from extreme depression ever since. Sometimes I’m fine for a few days then I masturbate and can’t feel anything and have quite vivid memories of what it used to be like and so depression sets in.
              You are not alone. Our human rights were violated. Poor, highly biased decision making was used. Our parents were often deceived. We all have to work through this.

Im in 2 minds about doing this, for one my shaft skin is no where near as sensitive as my foreskin was and thus stretching the shaft skin will only have a limited effect. Also I’m in 2 minds about how it will actually look compared to my original foreskin.
              Based on my experience, it will be a major effect. I went form what I would call "tension" climaxes, to whole body climaxes. Like listening to an orchestra, vs a single instrument.

My wife went form having to apply lubricant multiple times a session of intercourse, to needing none.

I am confident you will be quite happy you restored.

There is the practicality element to it also, I work 10 hours a day in a physically demanding job, I’m not sure if it’s feasible to be running around with a device on my penis.
              There is no need to do that. Many restorers only apply tension for minutes out of the day.

And of course there is the time element, am I willing to spend years doing this.
              No one knows how effective you will be at restoring. But the longest journey begins with the first step. And, you will likely find that it becomes like brushing your teeth, just a minor task you make a habit of, so no big deal.

What are the best techniques to achieve this ?
              All methods work, we have no idea which is the best. Instead, think about which methods will fit best into your life, which ones engage you and you are comfortable with utilizing.

Ive read a lot about a “TLC tugger”
              A good device, many men use it. For devices like this, you do need a certain amount of skin.

How many years am I talking until I get full coverage?
              No one knows. Plan on years, not months. Partly it depends upon your goals, what you want to end up with, plus where are you now in terms of the amount of skin you have.

I’m very interested in surgical FR, I’ve read quite a bit about Foragen etc, looks promising, hopefully in our lifetimes.
              Its great what you guys are doing on here, good luck to you all.
              It would be great if, and this is the uncertain part, it gets to prime time AND produces better results than we can already achieve. I would not hold my breath waiting, nor would I delay restoring waiting.

Regards

Comment

Working...
              X