Bouts of Frustration with Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by admin View Post
    The key is to have your goal stated in a precise way so you'll know when it's been attained. For example: "I can walk from the lockers to the showers and back with flaccid coverage, ten attempts in a row."

I say tug 10 percent PAST your goal to allow for the skin's temporary elasticity. So if you hit your goal at month 60, keep up the same regimen for another 6 months.

That's actually a very good idea; clarity of goal and the language which describes that goal.

Comment

So I've been at this new regimen (average about three 20-40 min sessions of air pressure each day with quick manual during bathroom breaks) for over a week now and I'm noticing tenderness/slight soreness in the skin under the gripper, especially the inner skin right behind my glans. How normal is this and is this a sign that I'm using an adequate amount of tension... or too much?

Comment

I would think if you are having tenderness at all it could be caused by being on the edge of to much air pressure trying to pull the skin out but the gripper or skin is not relenting. I would say back off the air pressure just a bit. So if it takes 4 pumps go 3. If no tenderness after a few cycles go a bit more like 1/2 pump till you find the happy place where there is no pain or tenderness. As soon as you find that point that it starts hurting again go back to the previous level.

Comment

Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
          I would think if you are having tenderness at all it could be caused by being on the edge of to much air pressure trying to pull the skin out but the gripper or skin is not relenting. I would say back off the air pressure just a bit. So if it takes 4 pumps go 3. If no tenderness after a few cycles go a bit more like 1/2 pump till you find the happy place where there is no pain or tenderness. As soon as you find that point that it starts hurting again go back to the previous level.
          Thanks, took a day off tugging yesterday, but will try this for the next few days and update on how it goes!

Comment

Your routine doesn’t have many hours per day. Ron is right that you need around 10 hours a day. He suggests light tension cause he doesn’t want people to get hurt. But I prefer high tension with high hours. Your device has to be comfortable for this and you should feel your foreskin stretching.

Comment

I feel your frustration. I started with the DTR method myself, but didn't like the feel of the plunger pushing against the head of my penis, so opted for a method of hanging weights.

I've heard that wearing a chastity device will eventually make your penis smaller and I was afraid that by pushing it back up to my body, the same thing would happen. I definitely don't need a smaller penis, but do want my foreskin back.

I have two different weights that I used. One is 2.5 lbs and I use that when I first get up in the morning while sitting around checking emails and such ... usually 1-2 hours. After that, I have a smaller one, about 3 ounces, that I can wear in my pants (without underwear) all day. I later learn about the air inflation method and have since added that to my heavy hanging weight and it seems to have helped considerably. On days where I take a break, I used to use a retainer to make sure I stayed covered, but I'm at a point now that if I wear underwear, my head naturally stays covered. I've also purchased a Hyper restore with is easier to wear during the day and stay inflated ... not to mention the great bulge it gives in my pants. And, as weird as this sounds, I've found that by putting on the hyper restore and not inflating with air, but waiting until I have to piss and pissing inside my foreskin, the warmth seems to help with the stretch as well. I've found I can piss an average of 2 times before the hyper restore "lets loose", so timing is everything. Obviously not something you'd want to do at work.

I'll attach a few of pics of my methods. Hopefully this helps.

Pic 1 is my heavy DTR weight with air inflation
              Pic 2 is my lighter DTR weight
              Pic 3 is the Hyper Restore after I've pissed once
              Pic 4 is after pissing twice Note how the shaft is even inflated.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BeforeskinProject View Post
                So I've been at this new regimen (average about three 20-40 min sessions of air pressure each day with quick manual during bathroom breaks) for over a week now and I'm noticing tenderness/slight soreness in the skin under the gripper, especially the inner skin right behind my glans. How normal is this and is this a sign that I'm using an adequate amount of tension... or too much?
                This is interesting. When I first started restoring, I tried for 24/7/365, or as close as I could come. Main thing was I was tugging, at some level of tension, most of the time, even while asleep. During that phase, I don't remember getting redness or swelling. This was using tape and an insert. But, I had many months of little to no progress, even though at times progress was good.

Then, I switched my routine to 4-6 hours per day, 4 days a week, with careful setting of tension. This stopped the no growth periods. During this second phase, I would find my skin getting redder and more swollen as the 4 days went on, then over the 3 days of rest, that would mostly disappear. If I took a longer break, it would completely disappear.

Then I switched my routine again, to inflation, doing two, 20 minute sessions, twice a day, 5 days a week. Tension was the same, but I didn't get noticeable redness or swelling.

So, I would say it is "normal", depending upon how much tension and how long you tug for. You could try either reducing the time, or the tension, if you want to see if you can avoid this. But, it never bothered me when I was doing 4-6 hours, and since I could see it going away quickly, I just let it happen. If you do want to try and avoid it, you could either reduce tension or time. Since my experience is that tension is the most important variable, and just a little less tension throws my progress way off, if it were me, I would try less time.

Regards

Comment

The DTR is a beast. It's indestructable and never comes off.

If only it didn't pinch after a while!

The TLC-X is not as heavy duty, and a little precarious, but it doesn't pinch half as bad as the DTR.

I've been alternating to avoid pressure points...

I want to quit and hock my restoration devices every single day... But something keeps me tugging...
                  PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Yeah I've been pretty happy with just adapting my DTR retainer for tugging routines!

So just an update: I've been doing 20+ min sessions of aggresive tension with air inflation, multiple times a day. There is a slight tenderness after relieving the tension and removing the device, but it has not been lingering as strongly like before. So I'll keep it up!

Next I'll try reincorporating some quick RSM tugs during bathroom breaks.

Currently, I'm most likely seeing a lot of temporary stretch and swelling in the skin, but I have noticed more rollover when at my most flaccid, especially right after pulling it out of underwear.

Comment

Thanks for the update! It is good to know how the changes are working for you.

KOT

Comment

Working...
                      X