No announcement yet.

Do You Moisturize or Use Wrinkle Cream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Moisturize or Use Wrinkle Cream?

Just curious if anyone out there has a routine of moisturizing/using wrinkle cream? If so, do you feel it actually makes any difference or is it more for peace of mind? Any particular products you'd recommend?
    Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

I use "Palmers Tummy Butter". It has cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil& lots of other stuff. It adds collagen back into the skin which is part of the building blocks needed for new skin expansion. It is originally made for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy allowing the skin to expand without damage. I have been using it since the beginning.

Comment

Any occlusive should be applied when fresh out of the shower, to seal water in. Just blot yourself dry and make the lotion your first priority. Apply sparingly so it doesn't interfere with device or tape grip. Letting the skin get too dry can interfere with grip too.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
        I use "Palmers Tummy Butter". It has cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil& lots of other stuff. It adds collagen back into the skin which is part of the building blocks needed for new skin expansion. It is originally made for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy allowing the skin to expand without damage. I have been using it since the beginning.
        Do you find it actually makes any noticeable difference?
        Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

I think it has. It has been almost 2 months since I started restoration and I am seeing consistent growth and getting fairly consistent roll onto my glans even with the small amount I've gained. I have a progress gallery where you can see how things are currently at.

Comment

I've always sworn by Vitamin-E oil. It's what was recommended to me years ago when I first started lengthening my foreskin and it has served me well.

Comment

Working...
            X