Ball stretching w/ restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball stretching w/ restoration

Would using ball weights while wearing a foreskin restoration device speed up or improve results in some way?

I’ve been on and off with metal ball weights and over time I decided I want to use them full time.

I use the size genetics traction device along with a tlc tugger as my main method.

The traction device is very uncomfortable around balls (w/o ball weights) so I used a file to grind down the plastic to make the base of the device very thin.

This helped make it more comfortable, although now I want to ball weights with the traction device.

But with ball weights, the traction device is very difficult to use because the base, even though thinned out, will sit on top of the ball weight and not allow you room to roll the foreskin up onto the tlc tugger.

The only option I can think of is to completely saw off the bottom part of the traction device base and replace it with something soft and flexible like a silicone or foam ring taped on or even a rubber band threaded through holes that I would drill.

This way the bottom part of the traction device base that goes around the ball area won’t get in the way of the ball weight.

Do you think sawing off the base will ruin the traction device? The housing that holds the discs which holds the rods will still be intact because I would just make the cut a bit below that housing area.

I do, as far as faster, I don't think so. But in saying that I have noticed that I have gained more length on the bottom than on the top since that skin is being acted upon in both directions unlike the top that just pulls the skin from my abdomen. I don't know much about the traction device so cant answer that one.

Just to clarify I use ball stretching for a retractile testicle issue where the twins always want to go back up into my abdomen at the slightest hint of excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
      I do, as far as faster, I don't think so. But in saying that I have noticed that I have gained more length on the bottom than on the top since that skin is being acted upon in both directions unlike the top that just pulls the skin from my abdomen. I don't know much about the traction device so cant answer that one.

Just to clarify I use ball stretching for a retractile testicle issue where the twins always want to go back up into my abdomen at the slightest hint of excitement.

What do you do for foreskin restoration while you wear the ball weights?

I tried using the traction device with the ball weight and it was too uncomfortable even with the modification. Too much pressure is put on the balls from the base.

I think the ball weights would work well with foreskin restoration weight hanging cause the balls are free.

But I like to sit and lay down so I would need a pulley system near the bed post and under my desk.

Comment

I use the tlc-x in the pusher configuration only. For home I just let it go where it wants, up, down, sideways. For work I use a safety pin to clip the metal ring to my shorts in a diagonal to the outside. Ie pointed to my hip.

I started with using the strap but found it tough to find the happy spot for pulling pressure.

Just for clarification I normally have a 20mm tall weight on all the time

Comment

I use the tlc-x in the pusher configuration only. For home I just let it go where it wants, up, down, sideways. For work I use a safety pin to clip the metal ring to my shorts in a diagonal to the outside. Ie pointed to my hip.

I started with using the strap but found it tough to find the happy spot for pulling pressure.

Just for clarification I normally have a 20mm tall weight on all the time
          Yeah mine is 20mm as well. I also own a tlc-x but only use it as a retainer. Anything more than gentle tension put on the tlc-x had made it slip off in my experience. By tension I mean heavy external tension such as weights or a traction device. With the rubber bands it stays on.

I think the tlc-x is great for retaining at night and makes the shaft nice and loose and I get good flaccid roll over when retaining with it at night.

With my traction device or extender whatever you want to call it along with the regular tlc tugger doesn’t slip under high tension thankfully. I feel this combo is producing the fast results while the light tension with tlc-x and dtr helps make the skin look better with nice roll over.

The regular tlc tugger with high tension doesn’t make things look good but it actually forces the skin to grow and even though the skin looks ugly and beaten up after long sessions in the traction device, it will be nice when your wake up after having the tlc-x on.

To be honest I would use the tlc-x with the traction device but the tension is too much for it and it slips off. I think Ron promotes gentle tension because he doesn’t want people getting hurt.

It took me years of using the traction device on and off to learn how to use it. You have to be completely comfortable while wearing it or your going to have a hard time.

I had to saw off the whole bottom part of the base that makes the balls uncomfortable and replace the hard plastic with a silicone sleeve. I put my balls through the base and my balls are resting on the silicone sleeve while I tug under high tension.

I like the results the ball weights and how they make the balls sag but I don’t think I can wear them with this setup.

Comment

I found the same issue of pulling off if i use more than 1lb of weight or try to get to much push on the rod. So far I've found 1lb or less at night for about 1 hour and using the short rod with about 3/4" push during the day. Sometimes I can get 1" push but that is rare. I also don't retain or try to tug at night as i tried to get errect and just push it off.

Comment

And anyhow, it isn't just "ball stretching" (meaning, I guess, scrotum "stretching"; difficult to tell when they don't know what lives in the area), it's spermatic cord, and cremaster muscle "stretching".

Comment

I found the same issue of pulling off if i use more than 1lb of weight or try to get to much push on the rod. So far I've found 1lb or less at night for about 1 hour and using the short rod with about 3/4" push during the day. Sometimes I can get 1" push but that is rare. I also don't retain or try to tug at night as i tried to get errect and just push it off.
                Did you get your ball weights from the chain gang site? I’ve tried different sizes of weights but the only one that doesn’t slip off is the 30mm diameter. So it’s a 20mm height, 30mm diameter donut weight.

Does your weight tend to feel a little on the tight side? I have a 32mm diameter weight that’s lighter and a testicle always wants to slowly squeeze through causing pain so I’m forced to wear the 30mm diameter.

Also, I don’t really like the 20mm height ones. The site sells 10mm height weights and I want to get a 10 x 30 for a bottom place holder. Than get a few 10 x 40 to stack on top of it.

Edit: I read on the site that the weight shouldn’t be so tight it makes the balls turn blue. The 30mm diameter was kind of doing that so I’m trying my 32 diameter x 10 tall weight again.

I’m excited cause I can actually use the ball weights with my restoration setup.

Comment

I did purchase from them. Based on your description it sounds like the 30 id is the correct size for you. What don't you like about the 20 tall? Do you use any type of lubricant, ie cocoa butter or shea butter? I wouldn't go quite so large on the higher additions. I would get the 10x30 and all others would be 32. The reason being you don't want them floating around as you can get pinched between rings as they move. The other thing you can do is get a 30mm silicone ring for the bottom to act as a cushion and use the rings you have now without the worry of pulling/slipping through, provided you have the room

I actually have 3. All 20mm tall. 32, 34 & 36 id. The only one I've had pull through on is the 36 but to be fair it was close to 0 degrees outside when it happened so if I know it's going to be really cold I'll use the 34 instead. The only one that feels tight is the 32 if I don't have the 34 or 36 below. I normally have the 36 on all the time, add the 34 on top at night and if i'm feeling adventurous and really loose i'll put the 32 on top of that but it doesn't last long as I don't quite have 60mm of space.

Comment

When I was buying the weights I didn’t know what sizes I needed so I currently have a 20x38, 20x34, (2) 32x10, and the 30x20. Don’t know why I bought 2 of the 32x10 when I look back on it.

Your right about the the cold issue and slipping and I do use cocoa butter. I live in a cold area so I think that’s why I was having slippage with the bigger sizes.

I stopped using the 30x20 it was just too tight and making my balls blue. I’m wearing the 32x10 with no slippage so far and if feels a lot better. I can wear a 34x20 but not when it’s cold and not with weight stacked on it.

Now I’m just hoping I can stack weight on top of the 32x10 without it slipping but I think I should be able to if it’s not cold out.

Why do you think having a silicone ring on the bottom would be better than metal? Are you saying it would hold better? Don’t the silicone rings wear out over time, they are kind of expensive to have them wear out if they do.

So if I have the 32x10 at the bottom what size should the ones on top be? And should they be all the same size.

Comment

That is quite the selection you have.

Let me ask this, how long have you been doing this and how much room do you have? Can you wear a 20 tall and have space between it and your shaft or is it tight and trying to pull your shaft into it.

When I started about 1 year ago I experienced the same with swelling and color change and changing sizes did help some but what made all the difference was when I got some length.

the silicone ring will wear out eventually just like any sex toy but should last quite a while if taken care of, ie cleaned properly and not over stretched. It will do 3 things for you, 1 it acts like a bumper and can expand and deform to match the different shapes of the sack over the day. 2 it allows you to use other rings that are to large to stay on by themselves. 3 because it can deform some you can get that extra ring on top and the sack will be able to move around a bit giving you a little more time stretched before having to take something off, ie ball locked. You can't squish steel.

As far as stacked because you have a large diference in sizes I would do it in an hour glass pattern. Smallest in the middle, correct on the bottom and large in top doing it that way will prevent pinching. If you didn't have a selection I would recommend to stick to the one size correct for the bottom.

Comment

That is quite the selection you have.

Let me ask this, how long have you been doing this and how much room do you have? Can you wear a 20 tall and have space between it and your shaft or is it tight and trying to pull your shaft into it.

When I started about 1 year ago I experienced the same with swelling and color change and changing sizes did help some but what made all the difference was when I got some length.

the silicone ring will wear out eventually just like any sex toy but should last quite a while if taken care of, ie cleaned properly and not over stretched. It will do 3 things for you, 1 it acts like a bumper and can expand and deform to match the different shapes of the sack over the day. 2 it allows you to use other rings that are to large to stay on by themselves. 3 because it can deform some you can get that extra ring on top and the sack will be able to move around a bit giving you a little more time stretched before having to take something off, ie ball locked. You can't squish steel.

As far as stacked because you have a large diference in sizes I would do it in an hour glass pattern. Smallest in the middle, correct on the bottom and large in top doing it that way will prevent pinching. If you didn't have a selection I would recommend to stick to the one size correct for the bottom.
                        That’s good info on the ball weights. Although I’m have an issue with the inner diameters. The 32id slips off whenever the slightest pressure is on it so it’s pretty much useless because I wear the traction device which puts pressure plus I would never be able to stack anything on top of it.

The 30id doesn’t slip but it’s pretty tight and makes the balls turn blue. Even when putting cocoa butter on I feel the burning sensation. That’s only going to get worse when stacking I assume.

Not sure how it works for you, if it’s not tight it seems to always slip off. So if your using ones that aren’t tight on you like the 34 or 36 then idk how you stack weights on it without slippage.

Unless our definitions of tight are different.

Comment

It is possible tight means different to me. For me 'tight' means being unable to spin the weight at all even lubed or having no free room between the base of the penis and the top of the scrotum pouch holding the testicles below the ring. When this happens the penis will be getting pulled into the ring.

I sent you a few links via pm as I'm unsure if you are aware of them on good info for ball stretching.

Comment

Sounds like some cool and even fun setups for the balls!

Comment

Originally posted by Robrestoration View Post
                              Sounds like some cool and even fun setups for the balls!
                              It can be.

Comment

Working...
                              X