Ball stretching w/ restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
    gdom, some of us weren’t blessed with large walnut sized nuts, and some of us don’t have a nice hefty hang with gravity, so ball stretching is a way to mimic that look. Just as a by product of FR, we hopefully will one day also mimic the appearance of a natural intact man.
    Wait... are you making fun of my post the other day about big balls lol.

Heres' the thing, it's kind of like saggy breasts. I don't know that it's a desirable look is it? I guess I just don't understand why someone would want a saggy sack it's a sort of a sign of ago, or so I thought? Maybe it's more attractive than I realized? To each his own I guess haha!
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Gdom, actually I didn’t even know you’d previously made a funny comment about ball size. I get what you mean regarding the ‘saggy nature’ being synonymous with aging. Ideally, I guess my ultimate goal would be to strike a balance between not having enough of a ‘hang’ vs having ‘too much hang’. Just one more damn thing to alter. Unfortunately there are some of us who still pay too much homage to vanity.
      Tugger1

Comment

What does your sack look like? Doesn’t it ever get sort of “hangy” like you can see in my pics? Other times they are right up against body. That’s what they are supposed to do.

See my progress gallery

Comment

10-17-2020, 10:32 AM
          What does your sack look like? Doesn’t it ever get sort of “hangy” like you can see in my pics? Other times they are right up against body. That’s what they are supposed to do.

Reply-gdom, after perusing your progress gallery, I’m actually somewhat similar to you but smaller in size. I understand that ball sacks contract and expand at different times due to temperature and so forth. I took a look at the ‘secret leather’ site. There weren’t any pix except one that I could find where this guy’s junk was just average size, but his balls and sack were enormous in comparison. That’s not what I’m after. To me, that just looked weird. I simply wanted to appear a bit more ‘robust’ in that area. I guess ‘ball stretching’ might not be such a good idea for me after all, cause when I think about it, sometimes when the temperature is warm, they do hang a bit lower than my dick. My problem is that I have something more akin to berries than walnuts. Ahhh well...gotta be thankful for what I got.
          Tugger1

Comment

So I don’t mean to pry, but mine are 5.5-6cm long how long are yours? Just trying to get a reference here.

See my progress gallery

Comment

I guess mine are about that as well, tried to attach photo...could only get the two I’d previously uploaded but they weren’t at a good angle.
              Tugger1

Comment

So what's weird is how can the "average" ball be 18-25 ml (3-4 cm long) when three of us right away have 5-6 cm balls... seems nuts.

See my progress gallery

Comment

I’m not sure. I judge mostly by appearance as opposed to measuring numbers. I’d measured with a ruler so maybe that wasn’t the best way, and tried to measure from the top of my sack to the bottom. So that’s just the sack height not the actual size of the testicle. There’s only so much ball stretching may do for someone like me whose berries tend to be below average size or maybe they’re just undersized. I just thought that skin stretching would make them appear fuller if they hung lower. Yesterday, on my way home, I stopped off at a local nudist club for some r&r. Saw a fella wearing what appeared to be a stainless steel cock ring & asked where he got it. He said try Amazon...duh. Though it wasn’t exactly a ball stretcher, I figured I’d do more research on the matter, cause the Secretleather people are overseas and if at all possible I’d rather try to buy it nationally.
                  Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
                    Yesterday, on my way home, I stopped off at a local nudist club for some r&r. Saw a fella wearing what appeared to be a stainless steel cock ring & asked where he got it. He said try Amazon...duh. Though it wasn’t exactly a ball stretcher, I figured I’d do more research on the matter, cause the Secretleather people are overseas and if at all possible I’d rather try to buy it nationally.
                    Go back to my last post. I have links for US sellers for both items.

Comment

I'm wondering if split collar weights could be used for lengthening foreskin (given that you have enough overhang to fit through and extend through the collar)? Sorry if this has been answered before - I looked but didn't see it. Thanks, all! KOT and stay safe!

Comment

Working...
                      X