X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never really had a foreskin

Never really had a foreskin

04-17-2020, 11:58 AM
    Everyone restores for one reason or another so here's mine. I was born with a hypospadias condition. There are different levels of the condition and fortunately mine was of those less severe. I have two ureathra openings only one is functional located just below the glans. My glans is open and you can see what should have been the true ureathra opening. I had only a dorsal flap which should have been my foreskin. At age 4 my parents took me to a plastic surgeon to have this repaired but apparently in the late 60s the tech was just not there. From the records i retrieved in my 30s they removed the dorsal flap and used to repair where my frenulum should have been. I'm sure they made an improvement but the glans didn't stay closed and both ureathra openings are still visible. None of this bothered me until I got into my teens. I avoided locker rooms and hated those trough urinals. Then I started thinking about what the girls might think. Being a teenager is tough enough but to think something is different about your penis....!!! Well I found out at 17 that the girls didn't care... That was a relief. Not once did I ever have a girl ask what's going on with your penis. Now 3 or 4 years ago i came across the topic of foreskin restoration.. and there it was... My way to make my penis normal.. that's all I ever wanted. I have been restoring on and off for about 3 years but pretty consistent the last 8 months. I can't tell you where I'm at on the index because I still don't understand it. I have full flaccid coverage now and up to partial erection. However rollover is difficult due to the wide glans. I do have full forced erect coverage. My goal is natural full erect coverage. My wife told me once she didn't like the way an intact penis looks but I think now she realized that I was doing this for me.. I love this site.. this is the first time I have ever discussed what I went through as a teen and discussed what I am doing now. I will appreciate any comments or questions. KOT Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200417_115027697.jpg Views:	60 Size:	1.89 MB ID:	42917
    Attached Files
    Bones

Looks like you are on your way to complete restoration. Which methods/devices are you using now?

Comment

Thanks for asking... I've always made my own devices..... Both weighted and tension. I did start with an unusual method however mainly because I didn't know what was available out there. My first method was using a 2 or 2 1/2 inch diameter PVC pipe fittings. It made sense to me to stretch the skin out behind the glans to promote ease of rollover..... basically I was bringing the device to the skin instead of trying to bring the skin up to a device. I did this a couple of hours a day for about 2 months... I called it guaging. Then started cross taping.... Then T-tape... After that it was a collection of home made devices. I was always trying to improve comfort.. One of my favorites is one I made out of a trombone mouth piece.. I can use it weighted or tension. One of my most productive devices was a large flat washer that I coated in liquid plastic for comfort... It has two theaded rods on each side around 7 or 8 inches long... This would use my pelvic bone for a tension base and the rods would have the device and simply run the nuts out the rods until the tension was right. The base of the rods would knuckle so the device could be bent down. You can buy something similar in an adult toy store.. but you will have to make modifications ... the one in the store is for shaft stretching ( don't waste your time with that) but you can modify it for foreskin restoration. KOT
      Bones

Comment

That's an interesting story, Bones. My husband was born with a hypospadia, and so his urethral opening is moreso on the underside of the front of his penis than at the tip. I know that he'd love to restore, but he has absolutely -no- slack skin to work with. What's more is that the reconstruction they had to do involved grafting skin from other areas of his body, so he gets hair growth and irritation in places that don't make sense for that area. I feel bad for him, and wish something could be done. Finding the ManHood (manhoodcanada [dot] com) has kept him from being in nearly constant discomfort.

Comment

Thanks for your response.. I know there are a lot more guys out there with similar issues. I believe the hypospadias rate right now is either 1 in 5 or 6. I understand the discomfort... having your ureathra opening on the underside is very sensitive..thats where mine is. I hope you can encourage him to restore... Having some what of a foreskin now makes everything down there very comfortable. There are types of hair removal procedure s that I believe are permanent. Although I am not speaking from experience... Just trying to help. Thanks for your response.
          Bones

Comment

I wanted to make a comment on retaining.. There are veiws both ways on this topic and that is understandable as something that works well for one might not work as well for someone else. So here's mine... When you retain and I mean at what stage of restoration to me is important. I don't think it's necessary in the early stages especially for dekeritization ... That will take place eventually..no need to rush this... However I do believe once you have achieved substantial coverage you should retain at bed time... For this has helped to promote a natural taper a closing of the tip of the new skin. My method of retaining is probably not popular so I will just leave it at that. KOT
            Bones

Comment

Hi Bones. I'm at about a CI-3 currently, and do retain just using the Your Skin cone and securing the whole deal by wearing a jock strap when I go to sleep for the night. I'm doing it to achieve that natural taper. I don't feel it's too early at this point, and the amount of skin I can get to stay over the head with the retainer on looks like it would look if I were to get to at least a CI-5 without the retainer.

Comment

That's perfect that's probably around the stage I started. KOT
                Bones

Comment

Looking great I must say. Where were you coverage wise when starting? Good luck on your further journey!
                  There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Thanks Chris , I have commented before that I really don't understand the coverage index . I will describe as best as I can. I had no foreskin left and when erect the skin was fairly tight but not painful. I don't know what index stage that would be considered. Maybe you could tell me. KOT
                    Bones

Comment

I assume you checked this one before? http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm

It shows picture examples and also explains how to use it. I’d say I started CI3 at first, but when I restarted I was at CI4. Now I’d say I’m at 7/8. As explained on the page, numbers can vary a lot for growers between flaccid and erect. As a grower, I’m regering to my flaccid look, as I don’t have erect coverage at this stage. The index is not perfect, but it can help putting a label on starting point and current status.

When I started out at again at CI4 (flaccid) my erect state would be as tight as the CI2 example, so fairly tight...
                      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Awesome!! I will check it out... Im not new to restoring.. just new to this site and what information is actually out there. Thanks
                        Bones

Comment

Bones,
                          I just read this thread with your comments and wanted to ask whether you had any preference between weights or tension (straps?). I’m asking purely out of curiosity. I do use both, however, I’ve found that although I prefer the use of weights (because it just feels good to me), I don’t feel confident that they have been working as fast as I’d like. Additionally, weights can limit my mobility. Thanks for any feedback.
                          Tugger1

Comment

Sorry to hear about your story dude! That must have been rough! I'm happy that you found this community though! I found out about FR a few years ago and was interested in it but never really pursued it. I would just pull my penis for fun when I was a kid so I'm starting at between CI3 and CI4. I'm glad you were able to restore and find some sort of comfort with your penis after all these years! Cheers dude!

Comment

I prefer the feel of weights also... But it's difficult sometimes to maintain tension and mobility as you stated tuguser. I have built numerous devices both weighted and tension. I'm currently using the TLC tugger but with a different strap method. I attach a small bungie at the ankle or shoe and a second one for a tether in case it comes off. I don't like straps around my knee. Plus this creates a longer tension span.. Thanks for your response tuguser. KOT
                              Bones

Comment

Working...
                              X