I hate underwear and other restoration questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate underwear and other restoration questions

I’ve been working on restoring a while and making decent progress, but after finding this forum I see there is a lot I still need to learn. I honestly didn’t think about the stretching the inner vs the outer skin.

I’ve been using the DTP method, but couldn’t really stand the plunger pushing on my dick, so I made a weight to hang from it instead and did that for some time. Then I bought the inflation part and have been inflating my foreskin while hanging the weight. I’m thinking that the inflation method would stretch both inner and outer skin, correct? I’m guessing that just hanging the weight puts more tension on the outer skin. Correct? I’ll attach some pics of the various methods I’ve used. I tend to alternate between them but would love any input on which you guys think give a better inner and outer stretch.

I am pleased that now if I wear underwear, my head stays covered all the time even without a retainer. After a bit of being naked, then it comes uncovered. Can’t wait to get to a point where it’ll stay covered when I’m naked. My problem is underwear. I hate wearing underwear and have not since I was 14. Honestly, I’d prefer to be naked all the time but that’s not feasible, especially when restoring and living with others (the others are used to seeing me naked but not when restoring).

During the winter I tried sleeping in underwear and wearing a retainer, but it’s just uncomfortable. I’ve also slept naked since I was 13-14. That’s 15+ years and it’s difficult to get used to sleeping in underwear … the morning wood gets really cramped. Lol. If I try to wear a retainer at night without underwear, it eventually comes off, especially during the wood phases. Looking for suggestions so I can keep the head covered all the time without having to wear underwear. In case I haven’t said it, I hate wearing underwear, but willing to sacrifice for a while to get the result I’m looking for. I do love it when my glans is all shiny!

I tried to name the pictures to explain what was happening. The last one called “shiny Glans not uncut” is what happens after I’ve been standing for a while. Sitting I’m always covered.

Attached Files

Hey there, MemphisShowOff, great job! I'm wondering if o-rings wouldn't help to keep your head inside even if you're not wearing underwear to bed. I used to wear them (o-rings) as I, too, am more of a commando kind of guy than a tightie whitie style. I know that everyone is made differently but maybe it'd help. KOT, bruv!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story and pics! You are not alone as many on this forum, myself included, consider ourselves nudists. I am naked at home as often as I can be and frequent nudist resorts. While I agree that underwear is uncomfortable, when I leave the house I do throw on a pair of boxers to conceal my penis a bit better, especially at work. My suggestion for daytime hours would be Ron's Your Skin Cone or O-rings, but I would only recommend the cone at night. O-rings are more unpredictable and less forgiving if you get an erection.
      Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

I have no problem with underwear, (It actually helps! especially briefs.) But I do have issues with my penis rubbing against it, but that has resolved somewhat in the past month..

Comment

Jock straps are ideal for restoration. If you can get over the stigma...
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

It will be okay soon! I started restoring because my skin was always retracting with the least bit of excitement. I was lucky to still have rollover at the start, but for years I was forced to wear briefs as that would help keeping things in place. Nowadays I can go for boxers as I don’t need my underwear to assist in keeping covered. I agree with others that retaining methods might be very useful for you at this stage. Good luck!
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Hey MemphisShowOff, have you tried retaining with male condom catheters? I use these to retain sometimes, with or without underwear, and they never fall off.

Check it out here: http://www.foreskinrestore.com/Keeper.html

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions guys! @salamander6773 I will certainly try to start wearing a jock to bed. I may can sleep in that and hadn't thought about it before. Nightly erections may still be an issue, but worth a try! The jock may hold erection in place.

@BelgianChrisI think you are right. I stay covered all day at work, it's when I get home and want to be naked and overnight that it becomes a problem. I think @MannyPRBhas a good idea and I've ordered several external catheters to help hold my foreskin in place.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                  Jock straps are ideal for restoration. If you can get over the stigma...
                  What is the stigma in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Robrestoration View Post

The ones I wear look like women's underwear to be honest... They are largely worn by homosexuals, of which I am not. Luckily underwear should be a private matter.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I don't think there is a stigma really, I just don't like wearing underwear. Keeps my cock and balls wadded up. The plus side is that underwear does keep me head covered. I just can't sleep unless I'm naked.

Originally posted by Robrestoration View Post

Comment

I can understand that completely. I am a homosexual and some of the underwear I imagine you speak of makes me pensive.

Underwear is usually private, but in the rare occasion one is exposed it can be alarming!

Some can be quite flattering for the package and the legs and ass, yet jarring if left only wearing those.

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

The ones I wear look like women's underwear to be honest... They are largely worn by homosexuals, of which I am not. Luckily underwear should be a private matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MemphisShowOff View Post
                          I don't think there is a stigma really, I just don't like wearing underwear. Keeps my cock and balls wadded up. The plus side is that underwear does keep me head covered. I just can't sleep unless I'm naked.

Well it looks like quite a bit would be wadded up..... Great progress btw and a cool pa!

Comment

Memphis Showoff,

this is a late response, but if you haven’t found a retainer that stays, try Stealthretainer.com. Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but from the YouTube videos it looks like it’ll do the trick.
                            Tugger1

Comment

I have a recommendation for your underwear issue. Yes regular underwear can be uncomfortable and cause chaffing. Try pouch underwear, brands like sheath give you two separate pouches for your scrotum and penis. Not only is this more comfortable for a non-restorer. But it allows you to use the pouch as an advantage when restoring. Stick your penis and device in the pouch and if the device were to fall off, it stays in your underwear. You don’t know how many times this has saved me from the embarrassment of explaining what that is that fell on the floor out of my pants. And it prevents a device from irritating your thighs or other skin.

hope this helps,

Comment

Working...
                              X