No announcement yet.

I hate underwear and other restoration questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See my retaining method where you use silicone tape to create a 'faux skin'... works amazing for me because I'm a shower and still cannot use other retaining methods at night.

Also, you look like you have enough skin to cross tape without pain. Have you considered this option at night?
    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Memphis showoff,
      Im a nudist and also sleep nude. I’ve been wearing just the stealthRetainer to bed. It keeps my glans covered even through nocturnal erections. I’ve even added the 16 oz. weight with it. Sometimes, it’ll wake me up and I just take it off and fall back asleep. I think for me, the sweet spot is 12 oz. I can actually wear that throughout the night complete with nocturnal erections and it stays in place until the erections subside. One of the only retainers I’ve found that seldom comes loose. They’ve now also introduced an even tighter fitting gripper (some guys report that it’s too tight and pinches a bit). So far, the regular gripper that came with my retainer still holds. When out and about, I use a tether and carabiner hooked to my belt loop or just wear TLC’s ‘tug n wear’ to catch anything from reaching the floor if it should come loose.
      Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
        It keeps my glans covered even through nocturnal erections. I’ve even added the 16 oz. weight with it.
        I'm trying tyo picture what a weight does for you in bed. How is that configured?

wear TLC’s ‘tug n wear’ to catch anything from reaching the floor
        Tug N Wear is great, but it's not offered by TLC Tugger, and there is no financial relationship between TLC Tugger and Tug N Wear. Get Tug N Wear from http://TugNWear.com

-Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Memphis showoff,
          Im a nudist and also sleep nude. I’ve been wearing just the stealthRetainer to bed. It keeps my glans covered even through nocturnal erections. I’ve even added the 16 oz. weight with it. Sometimes, it’ll wake me up and I just take it off and fall back asleep. I think for me, the sweet spot is 12 oz. I can actually wear that throughout the night complete with nocturnal erections and it stays in place until the erections subside. One of the only retainers I’ve found that seldom comes loose. They’ve now also introduced an even tighter fitting gripper (some guys report that it’s too tight and pinches a bit). So far, the regular gripper that came with my retainer still holds. When out and about, I use a tether and carabiner hooked to my belt loop or just wear TLC’s ‘tug n wear’ to catch anything from reaching the floor if it should come loose.
          I wasn't aware of the Stealth Retainer. It looks perfect to wear and be able to pee without having to remove the device. I sometimes wear my DTR without any weight and can pee through that hole, but it's a bit bulky to wear in underwear. I've ordered a Stealth Retainer and I'll let you know how I like it. On another subject ... I've noticed that if I wear the retainer several days in a row, it sometimes irritates the skin and makes it "flakey". Any solution or recommendation for that?

Comment

Hello Ron,
            thanks for reminding me that ‘tug n wear’ is a separate entity from TLC Tugger. You’d alluded to that sometime ago, but I’d forgot.
            As far as your question about the 12 oz. weight attachment and configuration to the stealth retainer, the weight simply screws into the tip/ end of the retainer cap and hangs there freely. The design is so compact that if I’m laying on my side, it hangs toward the bed surface. If I’m on my back, it’ll lay down between my thighs or across my stomach. Same if I lay on my stomach. There’s really no set configuration for tugging. This may not be the most optimal way to tug, but it does allow me the freedom to toss or turn while asleep. I sometimes incorporate wearing the device in this manner just so I can experience gentle tension throughout the night.

I don’t urinate while wearing my retainer because I dislike the odor it leaves behind and no matter how vigorously the shake at the end is, there’s always some urine residue left inside the retainer. I’d rather just remove it each time and I’ve become very quick at its removal and reapplication. The only temporary issue that sometimes occurs is that the weight pulls my glans a little so the tip of the meatus could slip partially into the pee opening of the retainer, which is remedied once I remove the device. I’ve never had any irritation with it. Perhaps because I’m always retaining, I did once experience some flaking off of dead skin cells from my glans, which I was happy about. It only happened once, but I’m hoping it’ll occur more frequently as my glans become more smooth.
            Tugger1

Comment

The second paragraph pertained to Memphis Showoff’s inquiry about skin irritation. Also, I didn’t order the stainless steel version. Instead, I got the black resin retainer with a full compliment of weights also in black.
              P.S.-I’m also now wearing just the 16 oz. weight as I’ve ‘graduated’ up from the 12 oz.👍🏼
              Tugger1

Comment

Working...
              X