Restoring at 70 mph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoring at 70 mph

This has always been a problem... Having a device that actually works and is comfortable while driving my truck... Due to the covid situation my situation has changed drastically and now spending 7 to 8 hours a day behind the wheel with only a couple of stops. ... So today I tried something new... I rigged up a tugging device ( homemade) and attached it below the dash... For the first time I felt like I was making progress while driving and was completely comfortable.. I'm not recommending this for short commutes but for the long haul.... I love it. Pic attached. KOT Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200512_160557027.jpg
Views:	925
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	43688
    Bones

Love it! When I read the title of you message I was thinking, Ok, another guy going overboard and putting WAY too much tension on his penis. Great job - I still have my original 'tugger' that I rigged up with a friend. It's like 30 years old and if I wanted to I could still put it on and use it (after some serious soaking in Javex!) I love the fact that most guys who tug or have in the past are pretty good at rigging stuff up that works and that gets the job done! Great job, Bones1983, I'll be following you! Cheers and KOT!

Comment

Thanks for your response skindiver!...i know what you mean.. I literally have a tool bag full of devices and gadgets along with a few tools and usually have it with me. KOT
      Bones

Comment

With a rubber band of the right tautness in your tugging train, the road vibration should translate into vibes that will promote your progress!

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Thanks for your response.... Never thought about that... Thanks for the info
          Science Monk.
          Bones

Comment

The number of stops you make makes no difference, it's that one hard stop which will make a big difference. You risk ripping your penis off, via any sort of traffic accident, or a panic response to the threat of an accident because of some idiot driver out there lol. Any member here who is experienced in restoration will tell you this.

Comment

It's good motivation to obey the speed limit. Imagine trying to explain that to the cop... ;-)

But yeah Reality is right... that could be a dick-remover in the event of a crash. Be careful!

Comment

Hey Bones the strap I made for myself has a swivel clasp which attaches to the tugger, then there’s elastic “snapped” together at the end (I used pearl snaps) - the snap comes undone if I have the tension too tight and take a wrong step so it might be “quick-release) option to explore if you want to be extra careful 😅

Comment

Thanks Jon... The alligator clips do basically the same thing..( to much tension and will release... The gripper i use is also stretching and only allows a certain amount of tension. Thanks for your response.
                  Bones
                  Bones

Comment

Wow A + for creativity. Good job making it happen

Comment

Thanks Bradillac! 👍
                      Bones

Comment

Bones, I agree...very resourceful tugger device. Unfortunately, I’m not one of those fellas who’s real handy, so I had to stick with pre designed devices like the tlc-x which I love. Biggest problem for me is staying motivated to put it on every day. At times, I’m super motivated, but with no income coming in for the past 2.5 months, thanks to covid 19, my mind turns to worry instead of restoration. Anyway, hopefully my line of work (travel) will come back sooner than later.
                        Tugger1

Comment

Working...
                        X