Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better mind-penis connection from restoration and dekeratinization resulting in more controllable sexual performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better mind-penis connection from restoration and dekeratinization resulting in more controllable sexual performance

I’ll precede this by saying I know some people report having a harder time lasting during sex after restoration due to the new sensitivity.

There is also the "debate" whether intact men last longer or shorter than cut men generally speaking

Ultimately sexual performance is a personal case by case basis of control and consciousness of mind and body.

There are intact guys that pop fast, cut guys that pop fast, intact guys that last, and cut guys that last. Comparing one person to another in this disussion is not very useful.

In talking about an individual's threshold ability to last and have control, my logical conclusion is that having properly operating parts of the penis allows for proper nerve connection and input to the brain therefor greater potential for awareness of sensation, arousal, and build up towards ejaculation, allowing for conscious movement and thought regulation based on this inputed information. With a cut penis' keratinized skin and reduced feeling, build up is happening happening happening but does not trigger the brain to quite understand what is going on as much until the internal alarm bells of being near the point of no return start going off. Whereas with an intact and possibily restored penis, the smooth healthy skin allows for the brain to have a better grasp on what the body is experiencing and doing and at what point of arousal the area is at allowing for regulation BEFORE nearing so close to the point of no return.

Additionally, the dynamics of intact sex allow for the head to revert into the skin and experience a friction-rest-friction-rest cycle instead of constant friction stimulation off a cut penis.

As we know, intact is as it is meant to be and naturally it only makes sense for a natural state penis to allow for the most optimal sexual functioning all around.

This is not a debate thread of one side or another and not really a thread for people to comment it is just more difficult to last and that's that. I do not accept that as the end all be all. I would say to this person that work can be done to take back more full control and challenge them to do so. I am a big advocate of conscious thoughtful passionate love making rather than unfeeling unconscious just pounding away sex.

Let's focus on the positives.

In this thread I'd like to hear success stories of men that consciously use their restored penis and have adjusted and taken back control of the mental as well as the physical.

Let this thread be an inspiration and an aide to those possibly grieving over lack of control of their cut parts and the difficulty and disconnection this causes for them and their partner due to the decreased sexual experience and frustration all around.

Let this thread be a celebration of how powerful restoration is for relationship intimacy and love.

Cheers and thanks to all that view and respond and I hope this is a help to my brothers here that can use the relief and inspiration in what there is to look forward to.

from my circ line to my meatus i can feel everything now. I also feel some rollover during withdrawal rubbing my corona. Intercourse is just better with a hood and a dekeratinized glans and inner skin. Do i last as long achieving orgasm. No. I dont, but the trade off is the sensation is 1000 times more. I tend now to incorporate my foreplay before actual penetration so the sex session is the same length, however im not exhausting myself and my partner by pounding away for 35 minutes.
    and masturbation is also very exquisite.

Comment

Let me tell you about my philosophy for prematurity. It's healthy to take the view that there is no such thing as premature ejaculation. Orgasm will happen when it's inevitable.

If it's sooner than you would like or before your partner has had enough then just laugh it off, saying: "Wow, you really turned me on!" Then commence rubbing, poking, and licking stuff until you're ready to go again or your partner has had enough. So it's only premature if you stop working to please your partner prematurely.

When I think about it this way, I no longer feel stressed. I can relax and enjoy sex.

-Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Let me tell you about my philosophy for prematurity. It's healthy to take the view that there is no such thing as premature ejaculation. Orgasm will happen when it's inevitable.

If it's sooner than you would like or before your partner has had enough then just laugh it off, saying: "Wow, you really turned me on!" Then commence rubbing, poking, and licking stuff until you're ready to go again or your partner has had enough. So it's only premature if you stop working to please your partner prematurely.

When I think about it this way, I no longer feel stressed. I can relax and enjoy sex.
        Thanks for this response Ron, and as always thanks for your product line! I recently introduced a buddy of mine to restoration and he also purchased a TLCX asap.

Me and my love had gotten into a rough cycle where my stressing about hindered performance and wanting to last as long as possible would in turn stress her out and take the fun out of sex and then wed go longer between sex sessions and have sex less because she wouldn't want to and in turn that made it harder to last when we did due to the longer build up of tension etc which led to frustration all around and some emotional disconnect. There are times I can go for 40+ minutes and times it would be over very quickly. Back a couple years ago 30-40 minutes was normal and usual when we were having way more sex.

We don't do round 2s right away anymore to avoid pregnancy at this point in time.

Your words go right along with my own thoughts I had been having regarding keeping it light in the mind but it was difficult to keep thinking that way when it felt like the next session was going to be a long time from the current one and having the constant physical frustration of build up and emotional frustration of rejection. And so if a session didn't go well it was a big let down and that was that until the next time in awhile. We are very very close and open and honest with each other and live in a manner in which we continually grow as conscious individuals taking accountability and getting our emotional demons under control. This issue had still caused problems for us though. After a day or two of the sexual frustrations having manifested into a time of pretty bad disconnect we had a wonderful conversation in which we shared all the ways we had been feeling regarding the matter and about how this is exactly the pattern circumcision commonly brings about in its effects on long term relationships, we decided to start fresh and go back to keeping sex fun and light and stress free on my part and being up for it way more on her part. So far so good! Communication and consciousness is always key!

Comment

I am CI-4. I have better control, now, than when I was CI-1, one year ago. Your thesis, that intact or restored physiology allows better control due to better neural connections, makes great sense to me.

My wife and I practice Karezza: intercourse without ejaculation, i.e., I purposely try to avoid ejaculation. The premise is that ejaculation in either the male or female triggers a neurohormonal cascade that causes irritation, mild depression, etc. for up to two weeks. And, by avoiding ejaculation and its neurohormonal fallout, that it is easier to live in harmony, be more giving, etc. In my 6 1/2 years of Karezza intercourse, I have become a firm believer in it. After Karezza intercourse, I feel more alive, more powerful, more motivated, more loving, more giving, etc. My wife and I have intercourse every other day.

Karezza intercourse is greatly improved with my CI-4 status: wetter, no more complaints about irritation and pain from my wife after 20 minutes of 'in and out' 'banging' intercourse with my insensitive circumcised member, much gentler and, actually, much more like making love.

Great book on Karezza: 'Cupid's Poisoned Arrow.' Great book on the benefits of intercourse with an intact or restored penis: 'Sex as Nature Intended It' (available free in PDF online).

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal husband View Post
            I am CI-4. I have better control, now, than when I was CI-1, one year ago. Your thesis, that intact or restored physiology allows better control due to better neural connections, makes great sense to me.

My wife and I practice Karezza: intercourse without ejaculation, i.e., I purposely try to avoid ejaculation. The premise is that ejaculation in either the male or female triggers a neurohormonal cascade that causes irritation, mild depression, etc. for up to two weeks. And, by avoiding ejaculation and its neurohormonal fallout, that it is easier to live in harmony, be more giving, etc. In my 6 1/2 years of Karezza intercourse, I have become a firm believer in it. After Karezza intercourse, I feel more alive, more powerful, more motivated, more loving, more giving, etc. My wife and I have intercourse every other day.

Karezza intercourse is greatly improved with my CI-4 status: wetter, no more complaints about irritation and pain from my wife after 20 minutes of 'in and out' 'banging' intercourse with my insensitive circumcised member, much gentler and, actually, much more like making love.

Great book on Karezza: 'Cupid's Poisoned Arrow.' Great book on the benefits of intercourse with an intact or restored penis: 'Sex as Nature Intended It' (available free in PDF online).
            Sounds not healthful. I would have to be persuaded by some serious scholarship. I do know that for males extended sexual titillation without ejaculation leads to prostatic congestion, which gives the discomfort popularly called blue balls.

I can imagine wanting to be intimate through intercourse without having orgasms during intercourse, if it was uncomfortable or unwieldy for either party. In that case, I think we would work together to secure orgasms for each of us other ways. I'm sure there are aging relationships where this is normal. Sex with disabilities is a ripe topic in sex research. A sample of cut men surely has plenty of malfunction and disability.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Not unhealthy at all, Ron. The body resorbs used red blood cells and other proteins. I presume the same thing happens with semen and sperm that go 'unused.' I have never experienced 'blue balls,' though I have read of newcomers to Karezza who do, initially.

Non-orgasmic intercourse has been practiced for millenia under the name 'White Tantra' and espoused by Lao Tzu and others.

When I occasionally mistakenly ejaculate during intercourse, I am reminded of why I do Karezza: I get the sleepy stupor and drained feeling, which I am happy to have walked away from.

Comment

It appears that semen retention is an ancient technique used by 'initiates.' There are hints of it in our literature: e.g., Samson and Delilah. Samson had 'long hair' (retained his semen) and was a strong man. Delilah was sent by Samson's enemies to 'cut' Samson's hair (have ejaculative intercourse with him), to weaken him. After Delilah spent the night (and they had ejaculative intercourse), Samson lost his strength, and was captured by his enemies. Eventually, his hair regrew (his semen replenished), he regained his strength, and he took revenge on his enemies.

Karezza was reintroduced in the West in the late 1800s by a female medical doctor, Alice Stockham, one of the first female physicians in the U.S.

Comment

SoCal husband, I’ve heard of semen retention and I suppose there’s some truth to what you say regarding karezza sex. Awhile back, a certain medication I was prescribed had a specific side effect which was that I was informed, it prevented orgasm or more precisely the ability to ejaculate. For me personally, I didn’t really mind not ejaculating during sex and if I am recalling correctly, I agree that there was the absence of this ‘drained’ or weakened feeling in me afterward. Frankly, I don’t remember whether there was any discernible absence of depression since the medication I was prescribed was actually an antidepressant. However, my partner always felt short changed by my lack of ejaculate. She claimed to really like the sensation or feeling she got when an ejaculation occurred. Maybe she was also assimilating my visual and audible responses once ejaculation happened. Either way, I guess if both parties are down with the benefits of karezza, then more power to you. Unfortunately, it can’t work if only one party is playing along.
                  Tugger1

Comment

Working...
                  X