Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishy smelling dick?

Anyone else have this? Is it normal?

It is normal. As you start to dekeratinize the inner skin or mucosal skin it will start to perform its job as designed which is to excrete moisture to keep the glans moist and soft. At the moment you don't have enough coverage for the bacteria to properly thrive and balance.

Much like your mouth when it gets dry after being moist things get a bit strange. A good wash with plain water will take care of the smell you are experiencing.

Comment

I think it is normal. I’ve also experienced the same thing, and the glans got even wet beyond getting moistened. Also the smell quite funky yet addictive.
      That watery thing really helps for movement of foreskin and makes glans extremely sensitive.
      It may sound weird as hell, I enjoy the smell every time I retract my skin to have a quick trip to the lavatory, and seeing the shiny, glossy tip.
      I have a severely cracked glans due to wrong ways of masturbation, but I feel like that the smelly thing kinda aids the keratinised areas to be remedied, as supposed to be.
      It seems you been doing well so far?

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
        Anyone else have this? Is it normal?
        At times I'm sure we all do.

As we restore there will be periods when lots of surface cells slough off. They hang around and get digested by a mix of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. The waste gas of the anaerobic bacteria smells worse, with more sulphur in it. More sloughed off cells means more for the bacteria to eat and more bacterial waste gas. We apparently tip the scale against the aerobic bacteria when we use soap while washing the penis, or when we roll the skin back over the glans after sex without washing thoroughly.

I suggest you wash the penis with only clear water. There is a trade-off between being squeaky clean and being naturally supple.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Semen residue can cause that smell. Just pull the skin back and rinse for a second or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooded View Post
            I think it is normal. I’ve also experienced the same thing, and the glans got even wet beyond getting moistened. Also the smell quite funky yet addictive.
            That watery thing really helps for movement of foreskin and makes glans extremely sensitive.
            It may sound weird as hell, I enjoy the smell every time I retract my skin to have a quick trip to the lavatory, and seeing the shiny, glossy tip.
            I have a severely cracked glans due to wrong ways of masturbation, but I feel like that the smelly thing kinda aids the keratinised areas to be remedied, as supposed to be.
            It seems you been doing well so far?
            I see. That makes sense though.. And yes, i have been. I don't regret doing this one bit, this is just a minor drawback. (which altogether, really doesn't bother me that much.)Getting a lot of gains in length and girth too, which is nice!

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
              Semen residue can cause that smell. Just pull the skin back and rinse for a second or two.
              That's what i've been doing, been washing my dick in the shower after i masturbate..

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

At times I'm sure we all do.

As we restore there will be periods when lots of surface cells slough off. They hang around and get digested by a mix of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria. The waste gas of the anaerobic bacteria smells worse, with more sulphur in it. More sloughed off cells means more for the bacteria to eat and more bacterial waste gas. We apparently tip the scale against the aerobic bacteria when we use soap while washing the penis, or when we roll the skin back over the glans after sex without washing thoroughly.

I suggest you wash the penis with only clear water. There is a trade-off between being squeaky clean and being naturally supple.
                Is there any evidence suggesting that soap causes this to happen? because I haven't seen it. (not trying to argue, just wondering)

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
                  been washing my dick in the shower after i masturbate.
                  I don't consider the penis washed after ejaculation until I have urinated. Any additional ejaculate that emerges after I roll the skin over the glans will make a strong contribution to odor.

-Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                  X