Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damage & scars from restoration?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Damage & scars from restoration?

    Been restoring for many years.
    Always had a subtle vertical scar running through the middle, but in the last few months i've noticed it got really worse and new vertical scars have appeared.

    Has anyone encountered this? looks like permanent scars to me, but asking for slim chance they aren't.

    Tbh I have no regrets (despite overall unsuccessful restoration), but gonna stop restoring, unless there's actually a fix for this.
    Attached Files

  • #2
    I have one the white spot on the very top of my skin, it was a bad tear from falling asleep with device on. Had to stop for a month or so, now it's no big deal, just a whitish spot you can see it in my log if you care to look

    Comment


    • #3
      Just out of curiosity, what do you use? Manual or a device. Do you use any moisturizer after a session?

      Those almost look more like stretch marks one would see on a woman's belly after pregnancy which is a form of scaring but can be worked out some over time to make it less prominent.

      there is still the possibility of restoration as you still have the area below that can be expanded.

      Comment


      • #4
        I use a dtr, if you look down in the log you will see with a little roll over a lot smoother. I started using moisturizer but did not always

        Comment


        • #5
          I have had a number of white bumps appear over the years in the area where my skin gets pinched by the device. I don't think these are necessarily pearly penile papules because they don't appear in large clusters. I think they are more like skin tags from damage to the skin through restoration. I'll share some pics when I get the chance.
          Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

          Comment


          • #6
            Think mine is just a skin tag as well

            Comment


            • #7
              Something you might try is this stuff made by Palmers called tummy butter. It was made to prevent stretch marks from pregnancy. It has all kinds of good stuff to help prevent stretch marks and feed the skin stuff to allow stretch without damage. You can use this and start to gently pull the skin to allow the marks to widen, this will also help to give the cross weave back to the skin layers because those areas are most likely stressed in just 1 direction.

              I use it every day and find it to help alot.

              look here, explains alot about skin damage and mitosis. https://www.phimostretch.com/blogs/n...g-why-it-works
              Last edited by s0mebody; 06-03-2020, 04:16 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
                Something you might try is this stuff made by Palmers called tummy butter. It was made to prevent stretch marks from pregnancy. It has all kinds of good stuff to help prevent stretch marks and feed the skin stuff to allow stretch without damage. You can use this and start to gently pull the skin to allow the marks to widen, this will also help to give the cross weave back to the skin layers because those areas are most likely stressed in just 1 direction.

                I use it every day and find it to help alot.

                look here, explains alot about skin damage and mitosis. https://www.phimostretch.com/blogs/n...g-why-it-works
                Thanks for that tip!

                Comment


                • #9

                  My slow restoration makes a lot of sense now.
                  The bottom side got a lot of slack fast, but since around 2017 it's as if the top scars took all the tension (those scars are very tight skin)

                  It's also possible at that point, the only skin that really get mitosis is tight skin areas (which would be scars/marks), possibly explain accelerated formation of scars

                  Originally posted by Bradillac View Post
                  I have one the white spot on the very top of my skin, it was a bad tear from falling asleep with device on. Had to stop for a month or so, now it's no big deal, just a whitish spot you can see it in my log if you care to look
                  Originally posted by Bradillac View Post
                  I use a dtr, if you look down in the log you will see with a little roll over a lot smoother. I started using moisturizer but did not always
                  Yes it's almost identical, I use DTR too, will take a long break as you suggest.
                  Having said that, I'd be very watchful of this from this point, this thread is very relevant to you.
                  When i was restoring, for last couple years it always felt like there was more tension around the scar, whereas back when i started the tension was wholesome through the entire skin.

                  Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
                  Just out of curiosity, what do you use? Manual or a device. Do you use any moisturizer after a session?

                  Those almost look more like stretch marks one would see on a woman's belly after pregnancy which is a form of scaring but can be worked out some over time to make it less prominent.

                  there is still the possibility of restoration as you still have the area below that can be expanded.
                  Originally posted by s0mebody View Post
                  Something you might try is this stuff made by Palmers called tummy butter..

                  I use it every day and find it to help alot.

                  look here, explains alot about skin damage and mitosis. https://www.phimostretch.com/blogs/n...g-why-it-works
                  I use DTR, thanks for the suggestion and link, will give this a good read .
                  Would applying the butter without restoring be of any help? or it will only work if applied after a restoration session?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It will help even not restoring. It is quite slippery so do it after you remove for the last of the day after your shower. A little goes a long way, rub it in while pulling the skin away from the penis body in a lifting type motion and while also doing it on both sides like you are trying to widen your shaft all the way around. This helps to get the skin to flex it both directions not just along the shaft. This should help with the stretch scars as you are working them in the opposite direction to make them more supple but will take some time and go easy, if it hurts your lifting to much.
                    Last edited by s0mebody; 06-03-2020, 06:22 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I had this at first, but as i got more skin it got covered up so it didn't look as bad.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Here is a picture of the underside of my penis. There are two large white bumps, one on either side. You can see below those closer to the scar line other bumps that I think are a result of restoration. Between the first two bumps you can see a small injury that keeps reforming. I've given it time to completely recover but it keeps coming back. I'm really not sure what's wrong as I've lowered my tension amount. On the flip side, I've increased restoration time since I've been working from home. Looks like another break for me.

                        Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looked this product up and purchased palmer's cocoa butter formula massage lotion for stretch Mark's on amazon. Highly reviewed, much less cost

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It would be helpful to see a before picture and an after picture that were either both stretched out or both relaxed.

                            What you're calling new scaring is definitely identifiable as bridging (artifact of circumcision) in the old picture.

                            I don't know what we should attribute the change to, but as we restore the color and texture of inner and outer skin and scars will change. None of the artifacts of your circumcision will be visible when you're hanging around flaccid if you restore until your skin lives comfortably over the glans.
                            -Ron Low
                            [email protected]
                            847 414-1692 Chicago

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MyForeskin View Post
                              Here is a picture of the underside of my penis. There are two large white bumps, one on either side. You can see below those closer to the scar line other bumps that I think are a result of restoration. Between the first two bumps you can see a small injury that keeps reforming. I've given it time to completely recover but it keeps coming back. I'm really not sure what's wrong as I've lowered my tension amount. On the flip side, I've increased restoration time since I've been working from home. Looks like another break for me.
                              Thanks for sharing mate, if you use DTR this kind of damage can be caused by the pusher plate, a great tip I got was to use round cosmetic pads (a 5$ pack would last you a lifetime), those go between the penis head and the pusher plate and solve these issues.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X