Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisturizers

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone had a particular recommendations for moisturizer(s)? I am going to start tugging later today, but I wanted to spend some $ on a moisturizer for frequent application to prevent tearing, damage, etc.

Thanks!

There are a few that are designed for penis skin that you can find on amazon, not sure if they are any better than regular moisturizer or not, but reviews are good, surprisingly mostly from women who wanted their man penis in tip top shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradillac View Post
      There are a few that are designed for penis skin that you can find on amazon, not sure if they are any better than regular moisturizer or not, but reviews are good, surprisingly mostly from women who wanted their man penis in tip top shape.
      Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into it now to see if it's worth buying, and I'll use a regular moisturizer in the meantime. Willing to pay some extra $ for something I'll be putting on my penis daily, as long as it seems feasible lol

Comment

Originally posted by MG22Restorer View Post
        Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask if anyone had a particular recommendations for moisturizer(s)? I am going to start tugging later today, but I wanted to spend some $ on a moisturizer for frequent application to prevent tearing, damage, etc.

Thanks!
        Any occlusive you apply should go on promptly after a shower so it's sealing in water, which is what your body actually needs.

I would encourage anyone to look at Alpha Armor which is offered by a member here. He does a lot of circumcision-fighting good with the money he raises from sales.

https://www.amazon.com/Aspire-Alpha-.../dp/B07B667FJ3
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Any occlusive you apply should go on promptly after a shower so it's sealing in water, which is what your body actually needs.

I would encourage anyone to look at Alpha Armor which is offered by a member here. He does a lot of circumcision-fighting good with the money he raises from sales.

https://www.amazon.com/Aspire-Alpha-.../dp/B07B667FJ3
          Thank you Ron! I'm actually going to place an order, so thank you for the reference.

Comment

I actually find that the smegma produced from my foreskin is moisturizing enough.. but sometimes when it's dry i use coconut oil.

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post
              I actually find that the smegma produced from my foreskin is moisturizing enough.. but sometimes when it's dry i use coconut oil.
              Before you had coverage did you use the oil more?

Comment

Definitely use jojoba oil. one of the best things you can use on your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradillac View Post

Before you had coverage did you use the oil more?
                  Yes. a lot more, actually.

Comment

Working...
                  X