Tugging method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging method

So I'm starting tugging with the TLC-X and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any benefits of using the leg strap vs strapless method.

I use the dtr, which I believe is a similar device. If so I don't know any benefit to the leg strap, other than it does hide it a little better. Strapless you need to get boxer briefs to hide well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradillac View Post
      I use the dtr, which I believe is a similar device. If so I don't know any benefit to the leg strap, other than it does hide it a little better. Strapless you need to get boxer briefs to hide well.
      Idk why I thought I came across a post saying it added some more tension to the outer skin, but I do not know how accurate that is. Luckily, I use boxer briefs, so I'm good.

Comment

I use the TLC-X and use both the pusher for tension (strapless) plus the strap under the knee. Ron has mentioned that doing both doesn't provide any extra benefit but I guess it's more of a mental benefit for me. When I first started restoring I noticed faster progress on my inner skin, which I attributed to the way the dual-tension device stretches the penis. I opted a few years in to my journey to buy the strap and have been using it since, hoping to get more outer skin. It's hard to say if adding this extra tension has done much to increase progress, but I'd like to think it does.
        Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Originally posted by MyForeskin View Post
          I use the TLC-X and use both the pusher for tension (strapless) plus the strap under the knee. Ron has mentioned that doing both doesn't provide any extra benefit but I guess it's more of a mental benefit for me. When I first started restoring I noticed faster progress on my inner skin, which I attributed to the way the dual-tension device stretches the penis. I opted a few years in to my journey to buy the strap and have been using it since, hoping to get more outer skin. It's hard to say if adding this extra tension has done much to increase progress, but I'd like to think it does.
          I might do the same as well.. thanks for the advice!

Comment

Any tension source "can" provide more than enough tension in the inner- and outer-facing skin.

But using a device with pushing action without a strap or weight takes away a DEGREE OF FREEDOM. You can control the ratio of inner to outer tension based on where you grip the skin. By that I mean if you roll the skin up very aggressively so the induced roll-over point is closer to the base, then you'll get more outer skin tension. If you instead PRE-extend the pusher before application and do a relaxed application followed by withdrawing the pusher back to the non-extended state, you'll get close to zero outer skin tension (and your application will tend to loosen a lot sooner than a balanced application).

But if you add an external tension source (strap, weight) you gain back a degree of freedom, meaning you are free to control the ratio of inner tension to outer tension WITHOUT compromising on the location of the induced roll-over point along the skin skin tube. Some guys find this important. They want to always wear the same part of the skin tube at the skinny part of the device, so that the targeted zone of skin will never be stretched wider than necessary.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              Any tension source "can" provide more than enough tension in the inner- and outer-facing skin.

But using a device with pushing action without a strap or weight takes away a DEGREE OF FREEDOM. You can control the ratio of inner to outer tension based on where you grip the skin. By that I mean if you roll the skin up very aggressively so the induced roll-over point is closer to the base, then you'll get more outer skin tension. If you instead PRE-extend the pusher before application and do a relaxed application followed by withdrawing the pusher back to the non-extended state, you'll get close to zero outer skin tension (and your application will tend to loosen a lot sooner than a balanced application).

But if you add an external tension source (strap, weight) you gain back a degree of freedom, meaning you are free to control the ratio of inner tension to outer tension WITHOUT compromising on the location of the induced roll-over point along the skin skin tube. Some guys find this important. They want to always wear the same part of the skin tube at the skinny part of the device, so that the targeted zone of skin will never be stretched wider than necessary.
              Very good explanation. I thought I read somewhere about their being a difference with using the strap, so I now intend to use it (as much as possible). I'm currently tugging manually to get some slack, but I should start using the TLC-X soon.

Comment

Working...
              X