Retention while working out / exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retention while working out / exercise

I've tried wearing cones, condoms, and TLC tuggers while being active. A tugger seems to hold the best as it keeps better tension when i squat, but the tug loop shows through my gym clothes pretty solid. I also jet ski and want something that will keep creek water outta my junk. Condoms slip off. Cones fall off and I don't want to lose them in the creek. Wearing a tugger has been my go to for that.

Any current products or recommendations to help me retain while being active? I was thinking a TLC packer since it would print less but keep better than just a cone. I think I've already got $300 of Ron's stuff, real solid molding Ron! I wonder if you knew how to mold prior, or learned how out of necessity to make your products 😁

When I was doing martial arts and a fair amount of swimming, I was taping, so this may not apply to what you want. But I just tied the ends of the tape together, that served to bath protect my glans form rubbing, and was soft and stayed on well. For martial arts that was fine. But for swimming, although it stayed on, by the end of the swim the adhesive was trashed and it would not hold, so needed to be replaced.

The other possibility that I have read of others using is medical skin adhesive. Use a bit to glue your skin over your glans. I have not tried that, but it might be an option.

Regards

Comment

O rings www.foreskinrestore.com
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Tight-fitting underwear.
        By tucking the glans into the skin tube, then tucking everything into the pouch of a pair of any of the following:
        - Boxer-briefs
        - Trunks
        - Briefs (NOT talking about "tighty-whities" here)
        - Thongs (my personal preference, for this purpose)

If the underwear fits snugly, the pouch will hold everything in place until you decide to adjust it. For extra security, you can use a retaining cone and these types of underwear at the same time. A lot of these styles are made from materials that won't be harmed by lake/pool/ocean water, so you can even swim using this method of retention.

Comment

Originally posted by The Metal One View Post
          Tight-fitting underwear.
          By tucking the glans into the skin tube, then tucking everything into the pouch of a pair of any of the following:
          - Boxer-briefs
          - Trunks
          - Briefs (NOT talking about "tighty-whities" here)
          - Thongs (my personal preference, for this purpose)

If the underwear fits snugly, the pouch will hold everything in place until you decide to adjust it. For extra security, you can use a retaining cone and these types of underwear at the same time. A lot of these styles are made from materials that won't be harmed by lake/pool/ocean water, so you can even swim using this method of retention.
          Not familiar with the device, but the boxer briefs/compression shorts is what I would go with. But a few hours of no tension wouldn't be the end of the world.

Comment

All great ideas. I no longer tape but still have the tape. Not quite to the point that Orings will stay on, but I'll try that out and see. Skin adhesive... seems a bit extreme but I'm gonna look into that and see how easily removable it is. Don't really want to glue my dick together and then have the wife want action later!

I've had some luck using boxer briefs and retaining cones, but its hit or miss and I try to avoid fiddling with it in front of my personal trainer. Maybe its time to have the talk with him. When the cone moves it seems to always seems to push on my nuts in the worst possible way 😆

Thanks for the feedback fellas!

Comment

I really would leave it off when doing physical activities. No need to talk to your trainer, who probably wouldn't understand what your trying to do. Also no need to worry about it while doing what you love on the water. Make your tugging fit your life, not the other way around, or you will miss out on great parts of life, to have a part of you back a little sooner, take breaks from tugging and enjoy the rest of your life too!

Comment

I'm not trying to tug 24/7, just want to keep the glans covered. My body has adapted to it and its rather uncomfortable to go otherwise. No complaints about random erections at 40, but when uncovered they happen very frequently.

Comment

DTR retainer works great for me during exercise and workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrash View Post
                    I've tried wearing cones, condoms, and TLC tuggers while being active. A tugger seems to hold the best as it keeps better tension when i squat, but the tug loop shows through my gym clothes pretty solid. I also jet ski and want something that will keep creek water outta my junk. Condoms slip off. Cones fall off and I don't want to lose them in the creek. Wearing a tugger has been my go to for that.

Any current products or recommendations to help me retain while being active? I was thinking a TLC packer since it would print less but keep better than just a cone. I think I've already got $300 of Ron's stuff, real solid molding Ron! I wonder if you knew how to mold prior, or learned how out of necessity to make your products 😁
                    https://www.stealthretainers.com/
                    This is what I use while training for triathlons. Been great when used with a gripper with holes. Rarely comes loose from sweat when mountain biking. I have been using this for months (only a CI-3) and have a healthy, shiny, and more sensitive head. I sleep with this too and don't have issues. Occasionally will wake with an erection where it bothers me and I simply remove and go right back to sleep. I'm not associated with stealth but happy to answer any questions. You can pee through this one and have and it works well. Also, there is a "head" attachment that makes it look like a regular dick, I use this when wearing cycling shorts and makes it look like a normal dick, which is nice.

Comment

your advice is good friend

Comment

I just ordered a stealth retainer and a 16 oz weight set from them. Looking forward to trying out this product. Despite the fact that the TLC-X is well engineered, I’ve been looking for a retainer other than the ‘my skin cone’ which will actually stay put. Unfortunately, for rigorous activity I’ve found that it doesn’t stay on for me. I’ve also been interested in tugging while using weights. I purchased a twelve oz. weight set from Ron and I find that his design is great when used in conjunction with the night time cord stretched over a head board while sleeping. However, it swings too wildly and also too low for use while walking normally or while wearing shorts.
                        Tugger1

Comment

I was also searching for a retainer or weighted device that can stay on while urinating. 🤞🏼Hopefully the stealth retainer will be the solution to this conundrum.
                          Tugger1

Comment

Check out the method I came up with a while ago using silicone tape.
                            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
                            X