Tugging while at work. help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging while at work. help?

I work as a cashier in a grocery store and need some tips on how to keep my tlcx on while bending and stretching. I don't mind going to the bathroom to fix it but at times its too busy to leave. Any advice? I'm just using the tlcx with the collet.

I have the same issue, some days it stays on others I'm chasing it all day. Some days I just don't have time to chase it and stick it in my pocket till I get home and at least get a few hours time wearing.

Comment

Are you sure that you need to wear it at work to make good progress? It might be worth experimenting with only tugging at home, to see how important wearing it at work is. Just a thought, based on my experience, and knowing that manual tuggers do well with less time....

Regards

Comment

Long boxer briefs or compression shorts help keep my dtr from shifting around.

Comment

Are your trousers snug in the thigh?
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

You're just using the TLC-X all by itself? It's counterintuitive, but I found that using the TLC-X with a strap helps keep the device in place. This is assuming your pants are fairly loose fitting. Otherwise, the device tends to shift, get jostled, and fall off.

Comment

Went ahead and bought so more tight fitting boxer briefs and it remedied the situation. thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LArestorer View Post
                Went ahead and bought so more tight fitting boxer briefs and it remedied the situation. thanks!
                Not sure if it makes much difference but I alternate which leg I hang it down

Comment

Working...
                X