awkward time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awkward time

Does anyone deal with getting erections when putting on their devices? playing with my dick to get it in the tlc x sometimes leads me needing to rub one put just to keep my dick down haha otherwise I end up looking like this...

YES, the same thing happens to me! lol It's REALLY easy for me to get a hard on, so I have to either put it on quickly while I'm soft or hold it half in place while I start to get hard, and then keep fixing it after waiting to get soft again lol or, I just rub one out so I can stay soft long enough lol. I ALWAYS have this problem when putting it on, but I've found that elastic tension with the rubber bends better accommodates erections (once I can actually get it on). I suspect the problem will go away once we have some more slack skin to work with ha

Comment

It is a normal occurrence, I just flick the head 1 or 2 times and it usually goes down. The body only knows that it is being stimulated and doesn't care why but that flick deflates things.

Comment

Don't really have this problem, because I don't use a device. Manual tugging.

Comment

When I started I had this problem, I assume everyone does. Depends on how tight you were cut but for me it stopped being a problem after a couple months once the skin started stretching out from consistent tugging. Now I can apply it properly with a "half-chub" so to speak. Usually it won't get fully erect.

Comment

It's the whole new physical sensation of having something constantly in contact with your glans. You'll get used to it, much in the same way you've become used to having your underwear rub against the glans.

In cases where you can't get an erection to go down, there's always manual tugging.

Comment

Originally posted by LArestorer View Post
              Does anyone deal with getting erections when putting on their devices? playing with my dick to get it in the tlc x sometimes leads me needing to rub one put just to keep my dick down haha otherwise I end up looking like this...

Originally posted by MG22Restorer View Post
              YES, the same thing happens to me! lol It's REALLY easy for me to get a hard on, so I have to either put it on quickly while I'm soft or hold it half in place while I start to get hard, and then keep fixing it after waiting to get soft again lol or, I just rub one out so I can stay soft long enough lol. I ALWAYS have this problem when putting it on, but I've found that elastic tension with the rubber bends better accommodates erections (once I can actually get it on). I suspect the problem will go away once we have some more slack skin to work with ha
              From what I have seen you both are relatively new to the restoration journey. When I first started the same thing happened to me. As others have mentioned, after time you become used to this process and it doesn't happen nearly as often. I almost never get an erection while applying the device anymore.
              Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Agreed, once you’ve been applying the tugger consistently, erections won’t be so problematic. Same goes for eventually having more skin to cover the tugger. It just takes getting used to. I still occasionally get hard, but at my age (56), it subsides quickly😂
                Tugger1

Comment

Working...
                X