X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure

Hello!

TLDR: Second Paragraph

This is my first post on this forum. I am really excited to actually have a foreskin for the first time in my life. I've been looking at restoration galleries and it's so impressive. I've been tugging for about a month with the TLC-X. I've owned it for a while and I did try when I first got it, but it got annoying with a full time job. Now that I'm a fulltime student for a Bachelors degree. I now have 4 years of stay at home time so I can tug for a least eight to twelve hours a day. I'm noticing how loose my skin is now, it is way easier to put it on. I'm noticing that my skin now pushes up against my corona especially when I push on it. It naturally slides up and around the crest of my corona it doesn't go much further and it retracts on it's own. I have to use a cone to make it stay however I do have to push my glans down into my shaft to cover it in skin.

Right now, I don't feel any pressure. Attached are some pictures of what it looks like when I'm wearing and it's annotated where my glans is and where my tugger is. I've also included a flaccid pic without the tugger. Do I need a longer plunger? Do I need a longer rod? Any input is appreciated and thank you for reading!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meNTRocKIE; 06-30-2020, 05:51 AM. Reason: Switch from Imgur to Onsite

When I click the link I'm asked to log in?
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Okay, sorry about that. I sometimes take for granted that people just have imgur account. I’ve switched to onsite.

Originally posted by admin View Post
      When I click the link I'm asked to log in?
      Last edited by meNTRocKIE; 06-30-2020, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Don't worry about not 'feeling pressure', just because you don't feel it doesn't mean it's not working. If the rod is pushed in there is pressure. Also as you push in the glans will distort and get pushed down and in.

Comment

How does it feel when you first put it on? Does your skin look like it is under tension?

Partly you just have to go with it for a while and see if you make progress. If not try making an adjustment. Experiment in other words.

I think you are doing well and may well make progress just as it is, but time will tell.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
            How does it feel when you first put it on? Does your skin look like it is under tension?

Partly you just have to go with it for a while and see if you make progress. If not try making an adjustment. Experiment in other words.

I think you are doing well and may well make progress just as it is, but time will tell.

Regards
            I don't notice the skin looking like it's under tension. it does eventually get painful tho, not so much pressure tho it feels more like a pinched nerve. I take it off when it gets to this point tho because nothing I do tends to help when it gets like that

Comment

If you feel pain take device off! Even discomfort, take it off, give your skin a few minutes and reapply device. It may take some time to wear it comfortably for extended periods. This is part of the process don't take a no pain no gain attitude. If there is discomfort your skin needs a break, give it a break, also treat it well with moisturizer at night.

Comment

Working...
              X