TLC-X Skewing to One Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC-X Skewing to One Side

I have been making progress with the TLC-X using strapless methods. However, one thing I keep noticing is that the device tends to skew to the right every time. This causes the left side to slip over time due to the increased tension, similar to how the top tends to slip more due to great tension. I don't think it's really an issue, because my body seems to accommodate the asymmetry as stated earlier until it reaches a sort of balance. I am just wondering why this happens. I was thinking it could be due to more slack coming from the left scrotal tissue, or that it is a result of me putting the your-skin cone on with my right hand every time, even though I try to get it as even as I can. I am mid-way through my restoration and the skin seems to have grown symmetrically. Does anyone else have issues with this, and do you think it will be a problem over the long term?

Hi Stemcell, a similar thing occurs with me, but in my case I think it’s just due to lack of skin or as you suggested, maybe having to do with which hand is used to apply tugger. In my case, it’s usually the dorsal side which retreats somewhat. Always be sure to rinse off retaining cone and let dry before attaching to clean skin. I’ve found that helps tremendously in keeping retainer in place. At first, I thought that my size was too small for the retainer to stay on by itself, even though I’d sent my measurements by way of pictures to Ron. However, now after almost one year of restoration (with several months of not restoring included) I find that retainer cone will stay on all night. I attribute this new found experience to the fact that I have indeed grown more foreskin. Enough so that it can properly fill in the entire retainer cone. I hope this helps.
    Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by StemCellRestoration View Post
      the device tends to skew to the right every time. This causes the left side to slip
      I've sometimes seen repeated application outcomes like you describe. I try to switch which hand does what tasks when I notice it.

Originally posted by StemCellRestoration View Post
      I am mid-way through my restoration and the skin seems to have grown symmetrically.
      That's lucky. Great.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I have the same issue myself. I put the device on and the device always pulls towards the right. I am early in the resteration process so I can not speak on behalf of long term effects. But I do have a solution if you are concerned about it. The rubber band setup that comes with the tlc x you can add an extra rubber band to the left side to correct the symmetry you are concerned about. I have done that a little bit to ensure I tug on the left side of my penile tissue as well as the right.

Comment

Working...
        X