Thigh strap for all day tugging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thigh strap for all day tugging

Instead of the below the knee straps has anyone ever used something like this? My dtr has not came in yet but I've used a phallosan during pe before and know how below the knee shifts tension a lot depending on how your moving or bending etc this seems a good way to keep more consistent tension in theory in my head but curious if anyone has used this and can confirm before i order one.

The stretched penis in the device would already come close to reaching this strap, so the strap between the device and this would have to be extremely short and still cause enough tension to tug. I imagine if this was superior to strapping below the knee Ron would have already gone this route to save money in materials. Personally, I'll stick to the below the knee strap.
    Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Thanks for the reply MyForeskin , was just looking around and saw it and was curious.

Comment

Originally posted by RedTemple View Post
        Instead of the below the knee straps has anyone ever used something like this? My dtr has not came in yet but I've used a phallosan during pe before and know how below the knee shifts tension a lot depending on how your moving or bending etc this seems a good way to keep more consistent tension in theory in my head but curious if anyone has used this and can confirm before i order one.

did yo get any benefits from the phallosan for foreskin restoration?

Comment

When I was first starting out I used the strap a lot below the knee before going strapless. But during warmer weather when I wanted to wear shorts I would wear the strap that comes with the TLC-X around my thigh. It's not as good as having the knee to anchor it in its position, and I think I may have had to move the position of the clip, as well as shorten the strap to its minimum length. Also note that it is even more asymmetrical than using a strap below the knee, which may cause one side to slip more easily. You would definitely want to switch legs day to day using this method (you would want to switch normally anyway, but particularly if using it on the thigh).

Comment

vbnm0124 I'm just starting restoration so that was not my intent with the pf but I would say i believe it helped loosen my skin as I'm not near as tight as I used to be. Could be pe in general loosened my skin as i did others such as bathmate(very little use) and a lot of manual stretching. Probably mostly contributed to the manuals but the pf could have played a part.

Comment

Working...
            X