A Grower Has Advantages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Grower Has Advantages

im an extreme grower and thats good because my penis now always has rollover and im getting close to full flacid coverage. Im using manual stretching only now and when not tugging i use a tlc cone and packer. But i now can go without that or underwear and im still covered by my own skin. The feeling was odd at first that I didnt feel the head rubbing the inside of my pants/shorts, but i know its keeping moist and not keratinizing.
    i think being a grower has helped because i didnt have to grow as much overhang. My inner skin is now about 2 inches long from coronal ridge to circ scar

That's awesome - congrats! I would consider myself average when flaccid. About 3-4 inches. But I still cannot get rollover.
    Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

That's good for you. Congrats!!

Comment

Depends on what your end goal is...
        If, for example, a guy wanted to restore until achieving full erect coverage, hypothetically it would be easier to reach that point with a "shower".
        If a guy's end goal is just to get full flaccid coverage, then yes, it would probably be easier if the guy in question was more of a "grower".

Although, it's not totally out of the question for "showers" to have an edge, in general. Larger flaccid penis = more skin = larger surface area under tension = more cell growth. This isn't proven, to my knowledge, but it does seem to make sense.

Either way, good results, especially for manual only. Very jealous.

Comment

It only gets better from there, congratulations on the results so far!
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Err I disagree that grower has advantages, for myself as grower it is worse ... as I need to grow much more skin as the outer shaft skin that was left is mainly Dartos type skin.
            That means it also contracts greatly! Because of this I have NOT finished my restoration plus the fact the shaft has lenghtend which I really did Not care for at all.
            Used to be 146mm as a teen then 152mm now 165mm - due to release of tight skin and then restoration tugging.
            So that means another 25mm or 1" of skin and my skin grown is dam slow no matter what I've tried.

I've also wondered if growers have more removed than showers during IRC... speaking for myself an estimated 60% removed that means I needed to grow 2-1/2 times the skin lenght and then the above to account for the shaft release from restoration.
            260-280mm total of skin inner & outer for the average dude it was suggested by Dr. Bigalow as we have missing ridged bands.
            I'm at 305mm steched skin to the max currently but it is no where near enough to do a totally flaccid standup pee through or cover errect the majority of the glans as in 80% natural can do.
            Cold /Normal Temp look natural - Hot weather = Not enough skin. Really thought I'd be finished at 280mm but it turned out not so.
            Need another 30-40mm ? with my crazily elastic dartos type skin. Scary when one thinks about the length of skin required!

Hence I think Showers would be faster at restoring .... starting with both more initial skin and greater % of skin that maybe less Dartos muscle hence less elastic providing better coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by OzVic View Post
              Err I disagree that grower has advantages, for myself as grower it is worse ... as I need to grow much more skin as the outer shaft skin that was left is mainly Dartos type skin.
              That means it also contracts greatly! Because of this I have NOT finished my restoration plus the fact the shaft has lenghtend which I really did Not care for at all.
              Used to be 146mm as a teen then 152mm now 165mm - due to release of tight skin and then restoration tugging.
              So that means another 25mm or 1" of skin and my skin grown is dam slow no matter what I've tried.
              This is the case with male girth enhancement as well. A cut grower with average to above average penis becomes a shower and now all the sudden has flaccid overhang of loose skin.

You can see it just by looking at the results. The penis was a grower before and the skin looked tight. Then they turned into a shower and they looked like they were uncut and they never did restoration.

The penis becomes heavy and meatier and the skin hangs over the glans when flaccid.

Comment

I am a grower in a sense. I have been tugging for one month 12+ hours a day. I have a rather large glans so when I get roll over it stays. I am a solid CI4 / CI5 most of the day, if not all day. Have about 70% erect coverage, so it wakes me up at night when the glans get exposed. So we need to go for erect coverage if we are growers otherwise the glans get sensitive and then we have problems when sleeping with erections... ugg.

Comment

Originally posted by tugginaway View Post
                  I am a grower in a sense. I have been tugging for one month 12+ hours a day. I have a rather large glans so when I get roll over it stays. I am a solid CI4 / CI5 most of the day, if not all day. Have about 70% erect coverage, so it wakes me up at night when the glans get exposed. So we need to go for erect coverage if we are growers otherwise the glans get sensitive and then we have problems when sleeping with erections... ugg.
                  You are lucky, either cut very lose & your skin grows well.
                  Myself it was lack of left skin and sadly it grew very very slowly and highly elastic hence over a decade to get to your mark.

Comment

Originally posted by OzVic View Post

You are lucky, either cut very lose & your skin grows well.
                    Myself it was lack of left skin and sadly it grew very very slowly and highly elastic hence over a decade to get to your mark.
                    you must be patient and calm. even if it grows back slowly, it still growing. cheer up

Comment

Originally posted by scilover View Post

you must be patient and calm. even if it grows back slowly, it still growing. cheer up
                      Always Cheered up here with the restoration so far - Actually really happy and impressed with it having ones insides back inside is a huge improvement & loving it.
                      It is just slow compared to others & thats ok by me as long as there is progress.
                      Physically it real is easy in the daily routine like putting on socks but often I do wonder about others especially the impatient younger generation regarding coping with it mentally as you have alluded to as that is the main challenge for most to see through a proper restoration.
                      I just wished to point out it is not a quick / fast for some of us as everyone has a different starting point and skin growth/expansion varies greatly even in ideal conditions ... so I worry when some restores have "amazing" fast results - as it may cause unecessary high expectations for many when they compare their own progress.
                      Old famouse restores quote: "Your Mileage May Vary" still holds true even today! :-)

Comment

What im looking like now more often than not. Pretty sure im into CI6 territory. Need to lose the covid gut though haha

Comment

Working...
                        X