Why Are You Not Circumcised?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Are You Not Circumcised?

This is a question I received: "Why are you not circumcised?" The person I was talking with then told me that girls aren't into cut men. I told her that a foreskin is bitch repellent, and that it repels shallow women. She gave me a scowl and departed.

Out of curiosity, how do you respond when a person asks you 'why aren't you circumcised'?

Bitch repellent...best answer ever!
    Tugger1

Comment

Since baby cutters tend to be religious, I would tell them it's because I love my body just the way God made it. That ought to throw them for a loop.
      ...nobody has ever asked though, and my restoration is nowhere near looking uncut yet.

Comment

KragDragon...yes I must agree that your answer is way more thoughtful and much better presented. Your line...and my restoration is nowhere looking near uncut yet... made me laugh out loud😂 Good one, KOT!
        Tugger1

Comment

I dont know many women close enuf to have that type of conversation. However i did ask one who was going to have her boy cut when he got born "you still have the hood over your clitoris, i assume. Why do you want to mutilate your son's penis??"

Comment

We had a good retort for misandrist women when working the NOCIRC booth at the Ann Arbor (Michigan) Summer Street Art Fairs. Every once in awhile we would get a pro-circ woman visitor to the NOCIRC booth, who would realize that she was losing the argument against RIC, and she would shout, "Well! I just like circumcised better!" as she turned and walked away.

I response, we would would say, "Yes!...and in countries where they circumcise little girls, the men there say that they like their women better that way too!

Thanks for your awesome retort, savethechildren. I can't wait to use it against shallow women at the next available opportunity.

David
            World As Monkey Island
            Last edited by Science Monk; 12-06-2020, 04:10 PM. Reason: clarity
            I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
            I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

"Because I think it's wrong. Why aren't you? Oh, that's right, cuz when you circumcise women it's called mutilation..."

"You think it's okay for a woman to prefer a cut man, but you would probably have issue with a man who prefers raped women. You see a difference?"

Ah, who am I kidding. The depth of hypocrisy among women (and pro-circ men) is limitless. You can't give vision to someone who plucked out their own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by savethechildren View Post
                This is a question I received: "Why are you not circumcised?" The person I was talking with then told me that girls aren't into cut men. I told her that a foreskin is bitch repellent, and that it repels shallow women. She gave me a scowl and departed.

Out of curiosity, how do you respond when a person asks you 'why aren't you circumcised'?
                It's never come up...I go onto Scruff sometimes (it's basically Grindr for gay guys who aren't 18 or looking for an 18 year old) and I am very open about restoration and foreskin on it and no one has ever texted me that question or said that foreskins are gross or something like that. At least among gay men, I've yet to find the militant pro-cut brigade...they are surely out there, but apparently not too numerous.
                Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

The question I had after restoring my foreskin was if I'd like to pierce my foreskin.
                  View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Well, I got asked "why ARE You circumcised" by my then GF, now wife.

It took me by surprise, I had always known I was circumcised, but understood that there were two sort of states of men. One circumcised and one uncircumcised. This never felt weird to me, like a belly button being an innie or outie, or having red or brown hair. Some people were just different after birth. Her question started me on a horrible downward spiral of depression, and led me here back in 2009, where I still reside hoping to take back what was lost.

She now regrets asking, saying she just didn't know that guys were cut if they weren't jewish, and found it interesting and different since her previous BFs were not cut. She even said she liked it "better" this way... which she now takes back because I told her not to mention that she "likes" my mutilation. Unfortunately knowing her exes were not cut, and it sounds like a lot bigger than me, is something I'll just never really get over. Oh well.

So, why was I circumcised? Because my parents made a very stupid decision as advised by a mentally ill, sociopathic "health care" system.
                    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

This would be interesting to answer once one is restored enough to "pass" as intact, which I have heard can be as early as when there is any skin over the glans, given people's general ignorance on the anatomy. I would like to come up with an honest answer that would not lie, yet would also assert bodily autonomy and contentedness with having foreskin, while leaving the door open for a conversation about restoration at a more serious point in the relationship. I think something along the lines of "Because I'm happy having my whole body" would suffice. In reality, what I would mean by this is that I pursued restoration because I wanted to be whole again, and became happy when I reached an approximation of that, at least as much as is possible with restoration. What she would get from it is likely that I felt no need to get cut and was happy with the body I was born with (if only I was given the option). I think such a response would be appropriate in the earlier stages of a relationship where restoration may be a bit much to drop casually, but in time I would definitely want to tell her the full story, for various reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X