List of FR devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of FR devices?

I'm not sure if this exists anywhere on the forum...but is it possible to get a "sticky" of reliable sites that sell various devices?
    I know there are many restorers that use multiple devices throughout their journey. I am familiar with some and not-so-familiar with others.
    I am thinking it would be helpful to have everything in one place.

Totally agree! Would be very helpful.

Comment

Yes. Or, what I would love is someone to do a video showcasing all of the various products and the associated pros/cons of each. But, a simple list would do too. I’m getting overwhelmed with all the products out there and trying to understand all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by reuncut View Post
        Yes. Or, what I would love is someone to do a video showcasing all of the various products and the associated pros/cons of each. But, a simple list would do too. I’m getting overwhelmed with all the products out there and trying to understand all of this.
        Definitely overwhelming. Not to mention the home made devices as well.

Comment

I guess I should count myself lucky in that TLC Tugger was the first product to present itself to me when I initially did online research. Actually, it was a Youtube video of Ron appearing on Howard Stern that drew my attention. Prior to that, I had not an inkling as to the existence of manufactured tugging devices. I didn’t even know that I could grow new skin, I thought one might only be able to stretch it out a bit. When I first looked into even the possibility of restoration, that was way before the internet, so needless to say I just gave up because all I’d ever seen were guys practicing gelquing techniques, not something that I had much time to do. Besides, back then I still had enough sensitivity in my penis and so wasn’t terribly concerned. Like they say, if one doesn’t know what one is missing...ignorance is bliss. I guess I was willing to just accept that I’d never look whole or intact. It wasn’t until I’d basically lost all feeling that I revisited this matter. Who says being depressed about one’s own mutilation isn’t cause for motivation. I was so impressed by Ron, his videos and his device, that I placed my order straight away. It was only after joining this forum that I realized there were other purveyors, home made devices and additional restoration methods. Ive come to understand that most methods and devices yield results, but since every man’s preference and physical make up is different, this variable duly affects one’s comfort and results. I’ve added Ron’s weighted danglers worn with or without my tug n’ wear as well as the stealthretainer.com weight system. I do like having a variety of tugging options, keeps things interesting for me. KOT!
          Tugger1

Comment

There is this site, that at least lists many of them:

Foreskin Restoration Methods and Devices | Restoring Foreskin.org

There is another site that has a comparison chart, but I am getting a warning that it is not safe:

Privacy error (x-mail.net)

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
              There is this site, that at least lists many of them:

Foreskin Restoration Methods and Devices | Restoring Foreskin.org

There is another site that has a comparison chart, but I am getting a warning that it is not safe:

Privacy error (x-mail.net)
              AWESOME!
              Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X