Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to fix this surgically first, or can I start and do it later?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to fix this surgically first, or can I start and do it later?

Hello everyone.
    I am 28 years old and want to restore my foreskin. I started reading about it some time ago, but I have a few questions.
    I was cut as a little kid, never thought about it until much later in life and now I realized that my circumcision might have been botched. I started stretching and got some wrinkles under my glans, but hear me out.

I will attach pictures below. I want to show you how my skin is connected to my glans. Do I need to fix it surgically before starting, or can i do it later (do i even have to)? It's like the skin is glued to the glans on the underside and left and right sides. I don't want to have any problems with inner skin covering my glans in the future, so how should I approach this? Also when I stretch it, it's like the outer skin starts covering the underside of my glans. Is that a good way, or should it be inner skin on the underside as well?
    On other pictures I will show you how I can stretch my skin and today I bought an o ring and tell me if I can wear it already and do i wear it correctly? It seems like my scrotum is stretching upwards a lot when I do it. I think I'm CI-1.

Thank you.

Only a surgeon could say for sure, but my guess, based on the sheer extent and amount of fusion/adhesion between the skin and the glans, is this is going to be difficult to fix surgically. There may simply be no inner skin left to free up. At this point in time, I doubt anything can be done, but you can see a plastic surgeon or urologist about it.

What happens is that after the circumcision, there was either improper or no aftercare to prevent the formation of adhesions and so the skin simply all fused together to the bottom of the glans.
    Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

So there is nothing I can do to fix it? I will forever be unfixable and wont be able to restore?

no...

Comment

You can restore, but I doubt the adhesion will be fixable or reversible unless it's less fused than it looks in your first photo. An outer skin restoration is still a restoration. Only a surgeon will really be able to tell if there is any inner skin to be freed.
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by rando View Post
          So there is nothing I can do to fix it? I will forever be unfixable and wont be able to restore?

no...
          I would not take anyone’s opinion on here as law. Go to a doctor and express your concerns.

Comment

Yes it does looks like you can still restore at least the outer skin! Any restoration of penile skin is a dramatic improvement so do not despair. Don’t be discouraged! And you have a good amount of loose skin so that is another big win for you!

Comment

Thanks, but will the outer skin make my glans more sensitive? I think only inner skin does that to your glans?

Comment

I would say that any slack skin you add will only make it easier for a surgeon to work.

If there's anything that can be done, it should only be attempted by someone with experience dealing with circumcision adhesions, someone with a deep understanding of normal penile anatomy and function. Most doctors learn in med school just enough about the penis so they can lop off an infant's foreskin, and many learn MUCH LESS than that, hence the obscene unacceptably haphazard variation in child circumcision outcomes.
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                X