Turkey Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Neck

I’m sure that this is somewhere on the forum, but does restoration help with turkey neck? For those that have or have had this issue, I’d be interested in hearing the results

it depends on the method of tension youre using. General tugger devices will have a hard time tensioning the ventral skin because the scrotal skin/turkey neck will get borrowed from. You can use a ball stretcher device at the same time to prevent this. Wearing a ball stretcher in general will help grow more skin in the area and alleviate turkey neck itself also. Methods such as mm2 or the FED device to not have a problem tensioning the ventral side.

Comment

Good to know. I will have to look into that as well

Comment

Anything that grows shaft skin (AKA outer skin) is likely to help. So straps, weights, and manual tugging are also options that could take care of that issue.
        It's just a matter of growing skin to the point where your scrotum isn't being pulled onto your penis, which is surprisingly common among cut guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Zltls View Post
          General tugger devices will have a hard time tensioning the ventral skin because the scrotal skin/turkey neck will get borrowed from.
          SEE https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...5838#post35838

-Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Awesome I actually already do over the shoulder when I can and around the waist

Comment

Working...
            X