Zoom Manual Stretching Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Manual Stretching Class

Would anyone be interested in a 30 minute anonymous manual stretching Zoom class that meets a couple times a week? I could lead us through a stretching routine. I find a class atmosphere is inspiring. Let me know!
    Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Possibly... I guess it couldn’t hurt to see how the stretching technique is done manually in real time.
    Tugger1

Comment

Yeah, I guess I could go for that too...I'd like to add manual stretching into my routine...

...I don't know how to use Zoom though?

Comment

It’s an app I think that has to be downloaded from your app store
        Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
          It’s an app I think that has to be downloaded from your app store
          Thanks, I'll be using my P.C. so probably download it from the web.

Not sure how many interested parties are required for it to go ahead or when it might/will?

Comment

I’m interested. I’m in Germany, so with my time zone it may or may not match with other participants.
            See my progress gallery

Comment

It's cool to see how many responses the class has already. Let's see if anyone else is interested and then I will set up a private message group with interested parties and we will find a day and time.
              Progress Gallery

Comment

I'm not sure my girlfriend would be comfortable with me being on video with a bunch of guys stretching their dicks out. Good luck though guys, sounds interesting! KOT

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycali View Post
                  I'm not sure my girlfriend would be comfortable with me being on video with a bunch of guys stretching their dicks out. Good luck though guys, sounds interesting! KOT
                  I do think erections will happen to some degree, because of the nature of tugging your penis but it’s not going to be a sexual environment.
                  Progress Gallery

Comment

We’re all pretty much on this journey for basically the same reason, to grow back our foreskins and for some...to learn/share with others . That’s the main focus of these discussions, zoom meetings or any other exchanges with one another. If done responsibly and respectfully, there should be no reason for anyone to feel hesitant.
                    Tugger1

Comment

I could learn from that. If times work for me then I'm in.

Comment

Hey I'm just at the beginning stages of my tugging journey and would greatly appreciate some tutorials and tips of the trade!

Comment

danohowl I will keep you in the loop.
                          Anyone else following the thread. I’ve been super busy and haven’t been able to pin down a time to run this class. Nature of my industry.
                          Progress Gallery

Comment

Just a word of caution... not sure everyone on the forum is an adult. I don't know what the legal implications of this could be but definitely something you want to consider.
                            Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Originally posted by MyForeskin View Post
                              Just a word of caution... not sure everyone on the forum is an adult. I don't know what the legal implications of this could be but definitely something you want to consider.
                              adults only!

Progress Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X