Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its my first time to write about this. Please give me advise.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its my first time to write about this. Please give me advise.

I was traumatized from my circumcision at the age of 11. Im so depressed from this that this is my only goal in life to complete otherwise life has no sense for me. All of my friends are uncircumcised and I didn‘t tell them that I am circumcised. In fact, I told my best friend that I am uncircumcised. Because of my trauma I can‘t tell him that I‘m circumcised. After 10 months of restoration almost nothing changed. I didn‘t take pictures as I don‘t want to click on them by accident. I‘m young and the trauma does not get away. Also, I can‘t talk to anybody as this is very embarrassing for me. Please give me hope or advise. This is the first time that I write about my problem. And if I would tell others about it they wouldn’t understand me.

Originally posted by SadBoy View Post
    I was traumatized from my circumcision at the age of 11.
    Sadly, we now know most foreskin problems can be resolved without surgery.

After 10 months of restoration almost nothing changed.
    I recommend that we log our Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ monthly so we'll know objectively that things are improving.

Now that you are part of a restoration community, you can try tugging again and get advise from experienced tuggers until it works for you.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I can cover all of my glans forcefully when I’m erect

Comment

Hello SadBoy,

Circumcision at any age can cause a trauma indeed. I can relate to your story as I was circumcised at 16. If I can give you any advice about how to cope with it, please let me know. Restauration takes a lot of patience. It's good news you can cover your glans forcefully as it means you have some skin to work with. What restauration method(s) have you been using?

Comment

I was traumatized from my circumcision at the age of 11. Im so depressed from this that this is my only goal in life to complete otherwise life has no sense for me. All of my friends are uncircumcised and I didn‘t tell them that I am circumcised. In fact, I told my best friend that I am uncircumcised. Because of my trauma I can‘t tell him that I‘m circumcised. After 10 months of restoration almost nothing changed. I didn‘t take pictures as I don‘t want to click on them by accident. I‘m young and the trauma does not get away. Also, I can‘t talk to anybody as this is very embarrassing for me. Please give me hope or advise. This is the first time that I write about my problem. And if I would tell others about it they wouldn’t understand me.
          Don't be too down on yourself. Restoration is possible and realistic. What have you been doing to restore so far? Also how many hours a day are you tugging?

Comment

Originally posted by Mendelssohn View Post
            Hello SadBoy,

Circumcision at any age can cause a trauma indeed. I can relate to your story as I was circumcised at 16. If I can give you any advice about how to cope with it, please let me know. Restauration takes a lot of patience. It's good news you can cover your glans forcefully as it means you have some skin to work with. What restauration method(s) have you been using?
            I have been using the TLC Tugger for 10 months now. Before that I just pulled at my skin when I had time, e.g. under the shower.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycali View Post

Don't be too down on yourself. Restoration is possible and realistic. What have you been doing to restore so far? Also how many hours a day are you tugging?
              As mentioned above, I have been using the TLC Tugger for 10 months now. Also, I tug every day from waking up until I wake up at night to remove the Tugger. However, there were some days that I couldn't restore at all because I got some wounds on the shaft. These wounds healed very fast and there were no scars left.

Comment

As mentioned above, I have been using the TLC Tugger for 10 months now. Also, I tug every day from waking up until I wake up at night to remove the Tugger. However, there were some days that I couldn't restore at all because I got some wounds on the shaft. These wounds healed very fast and there were no scars left.
                I would try applying more tension. As long as it's not hurting you. Also are you retaining when you are not tugging? It's hard to give advice without seeing or knowing where you started and where you are now. I would start taking progress photos if you haven't already. For me wearing a retaining cone at all times when I'm not tugging had helped my skin to know what to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaycali View Post

I would try applying more tension. As long as it's not hurting you. Also, are you retaining when you are not tugging? It's hard to advise without seeing or knowing where you started and where you are now. I would start taking progress photos if you haven't already. For me wearing a retaining cone at all times when I'm not tugging had helped my skin to know what to do.
                  At first, I didn’t know what to do exactly so I just applied the TLC Tugger and was only tugging and not retaining. As far as I can remember, my first time I started to retain was about 4-5 months ago as I didn’t research it in detail. Now I tug and retain all day long. At sleep, I sometimes remove the Tugger, but I immediately start retaining. This then stays in the same position so it doesn’t fall off.
                  When it comes to taking photos this is not an option for me as I’m not that old and don’t want to risk that somebody sees the photos of my penis. It’s like a secret. Even my best friend thinks that I’m uncircumcised because I was too ashamed to tell him that I’m not. I planned to just restore my foreskin so that I can tell that I never got circumcised. That is my dream.
                  Yesterday, I thought of all the restoration processes and I think that I didn’t put as much effort into this as on the first day. I started retaining much longer than tugging which might have been disadvantageous.
                  However, I want to give a 100% now. Thank you.

Comment

At first, I didn’t know what to do exactly so I just applied the TLC Tugger and was only tugging and not retaining. As far as I can remember, my first time I started to retain was about 4-5 months ago as I didn’t research it in detail. Now I tug and retain all day long. At sleep, I sometimes remove the Tugger, but I immediately start retaining. This then stays in the same position so it doesn’t fall off.
                    When it comes to taking photos this is not an option for me as I’m not that old and don’t want to risk that somebody sees the photos of my penis. It’s like a secret. Even my best friend thinks that I’m uncircumcised because I was too ashamed to tell him that I’m not. I planned to just restore my foreskin so that I can tell that I never got circumcised. That is my dream.
                    Yesterday, I thought of all the restoration processes and I think that I didn’t put as much effort into this as on the first day. I started retaining much longer than tugging which might have been disadvantageous.
                    However, I want to give a 100% now. Thank you.
                    Understandable! You don't have to post photos but they could be good for your own personal album just to see some progress. I understand your embarrassment about being circumcised, to be honest though I don't think that your friends will care either way. I'm 26 and I can definitely tell you almost everyone does not care if youre cut or uncut. It has to be a personal decision for you, obviously it sounds like you're not happy with it so just make sure you're doing it for you. Also it helps to take a day off every once in a while. I have my tugger on for at least 10 hours a day. But sometimes I alternate days. Taking a short break from tugging 24-48 hours allows your skin to rest and grow new skin. If you were tightly cut you will also have a little bit harder time getting coverage. I was cut as a baby so when it came to restoring 26 years later my skin was already pretty loose and susceptible to roll over. Just be patient, increase your tension if you can handle it. And keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                    X