7 months in and trying to adjust some things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 months in and trying to adjust some things

So I’m at 7 months of restoring. I’ve been using the TLC-X between 6-14 hours a day and I’ve taken 4 days off in those 7 months. I’m getting to the point where I have a little more freedom in how I apply the device, so I’ve been trying to apply the device in a way where my scar is at the fold of the skin when i’m wearing the device to keep the inner/outer skin consistent

However, when I’ve been doing this I’ve run into a problem. I never really paid attention to it before, but my scar has a V shape on the underside, and it appears as if however I was cut was trying to avoid cutting the frenulum (I don’t know if it was intentional or not, but either way I appreciate that at least a little). This makes my frenulum go down a marginal amount lower than the rest of the scar, and it is too sensitive for it to be comfortable to put the majority of my scar on the ‘fold.’ Would it be appropriate, and get good results, if I were to attempt to get the scar just barely inside of the inside of the foreskin? This would, I think, be good for not having a visible scar on the external part of the foreskin, as well as not be uncomfortable to have my frenulum pushing against the cone, but I wanted to ask for more experienced/knowledgeable opinions.

Yes. Many men choose to hide their scar by growing skin in a way that, when flaccid, the scar is just inside the foreskin.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by theflautist View Post
      Would it be appropriate, and get good results, if I were to attempt to get the scar just barely inside of the inside of the foreskin?
      That would be my recommendation for myself or anyone.

The problem is the inner/outer surviving skin ratio doesn't always allow for it, and side-to-side or dorsal/ventral asymmetries can also make it unreasonably challenging to work toward such a goal.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
      X