back at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back at it again

Had fallen off the bandwagon of restoring with a few major life events happening all at once :/ but I'm happy to report to everyone that I'm back once again and will be trying to restore as often as I can.

I do work retail moving around a lot all day so unfortunately can't restore while at work but in my home down time I will be using my TLC X religiously

Welcome back! I am sure you will do fine under that schedule.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by LArestorer View Post
      Had fallen off the bandwagon of restoring with a few major life events happening all at once :/ but I'm happy to report to everyone that I'm back once again and will be trying to restore as often as I can.

I do work retail moving around a lot all day so unfortunately can't restore while at work but in my home down time I will be using my TLC X religiously
      If you use the direct air method you should be able to hide it in most clothing and restore while you work!
      Progress Gallery

It's worth it boys. Keep going!

Comment

I definitely want to but with the amount of movement I do in a day (grocery store worker) I find it uncomfortable for long periods of time and my device slipping off

Comment

LArestorer,
          I hear yah regarding the moving about. I too move about quite a bit in one of my jobs and I do understand about the discomfort and the rest of it. However, I’m determined that my restoration will take some precedence over my or at least to the same degree as my job (whenever possible) Ron Low’s ‘tug n wear’ jock strap is a life saver for me. I seldom use the strap method although the tug n wear would catch anything before it would hit the floor. Instead, I attach Ron’s dangler weights to my TLC-X which inserts rather nicely into my tug n wear. Another fail safe method for discouraging slippage is to wash or just rinse off the tugger body and the inside of the ‘my skin’ retaining cone EVERY time I remove my device. This ensures that the reapplication will be snug and sealed. I don’t even use soap, just rubbing it with my fingers to remove any sloughed off skin cells or dust particles. This practice has allowed me to tug even in a relatively active daily routine. I might be able to stand it for 1-2 hrs before needing relief, and when that happens I just alternate with my stealthretainer weight system. Alternating between these two devices has really kept me excited and engaged this go round. Cause I’ve started and stopped many times over the years, but than goodness, these two tugging systems have kept me interested and motivated. Plus I’m seeing good results.
          Tugger1

Comment

Working...
          X