Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuguser
    replied
    Good to know. Will definitely make note to avoid at all costs. My TLC-X with attached dangler weights is working just fine, Thank You Ron!

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    I saw Dr. Paul Tinari present a scholarly paper about his own surgical foreskin reconstruction, with photos. I don't know where it was ever published.

What you'd see is TWO scar rings instead of one, PLUS a longways scar joining the two in the underside. You'd see in his case a VERY tight scrotum (because that's where the graft came from) and hairy thick puckery differently-colored scrotal skin on the end of the skin tube where the skin is usually shear and supple.

Leave a comment:

• tuguser
    replied
    If you find one I’d be interested to see also.

Leave a comment:

• theflautist
    started a topic Surgically restored foreskin?

Surgically restored foreskin?

Just out of curiosity, I wanted to ask if people had images of a surgically restored foreskin. I know it’s a thing, but I wanted to see if the appearance was significantly different than that of a restored foreskin. I couldn’t find any online cause google kept misinterpreting my searches in a lot of different ways. I’m not personally considering it or anything, I just wanted to see for the sake of knowing.

Anyway, good luck restoring!
Working...
X