X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Est2020tugger
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

I can only clarify how it felt before. When I was erect, it was comfortable enough to point straight forward, but not one degree to the right of that. It was more comfortable to lean slightly left. The tension was at base on the left side. It's no longer tight.
    That makes sense. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Est2020tugger View Post
    elaborate on the feeling that the ligaments aren't as tight now?
    I can only clarify how it felt before. When I was erect, it was comfortable enough to point straight forward, but not one degree to the right of that. It was more comfortable to lean slightly left. The tension was at base on the left side. It's no longer tight.

Leave a comment:

• Est2020tugger
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

Before I started tugging I would hang left even more than I wished. So I always tugged to the right leg or right shoulder, and I got more symmetrical over time. I can definitely feel that the ligaments at the base are no longer tight on the left side. I was just noticing the other day after sex my flaccid appearance was dead center. That's about the only time it ever actually bothered me to be asymmetrical anyway.

But I'm persuaded symmetry is not natural. Biologists theorize we evolved one testicle lower than the other so they don't clank together, and the penis settling in to one side is a consequence of that.
    Can you elaborate on the feeling that the ligaments aren't as tight now?
    I have some curvature to the left and I believe that is a result of my circumcision and I often wonder if restoring is going to help "straighten" me out.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied
    The only real difference it makes is in case you might get an erection while wearing the thing. Back when I used T-tape, I pulled it to the side for that reason.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    You, none of us, are NOT "stretching" or tugging permanently in some direction. So, tugging "straight" or at an angle DOES NOT MATTER. What matters is triggering your skin cells to grow, which they will do in a biologically programmed way. The result of that growth is more skin, not "stretched" skin in some direction. YOU roll that new skin into a tube which covers you sulcus, corona, and glans tip (when you have enough to do this). TENSION DOES NOT SHAPE (you will get a tube shape because your penis shaft is roughly a cylinder. So nobody has to worry about doing something wrong.

Leave a comment:

• theflautist
    replied
    I’m inclined to agree that symmetry isn’t natural after reading this and thinking about my intact boyfriend’s foreskin. The left side is very slightly longer for him specifically and it makes the opening on the skin favor leaning toward the right. Having 100% symmetry on any body part is extremely rare so I think it is unreasonable to pressure yourself into developing a perfectly symmetrical foreskin.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by LArestorer View Post
    Is it alright to have it hang on the side or should I try to keep it more straight? pics of example follow....
    Before I started tugging I would hang left even more than I wished. So I always tugged to the right leg or right shoulder, and I got more symmetrical over time. I can definitely feel that the ligaments at the base are no longer tight on the left side. I was just noticing the other day after sex my flaccid appearance was dead center. That's about the only time it ever actually bothered me to be asymmetrical anyway.

But I'm persuaded symmetry is not natural. Biologists theorize we evolved one testicle lower than the other so they don't clank together, and the penis settling in to one side is a consequence of that.

Leave a comment:

• theflautist
    replied
    I don’t think it matters a ton, since most of the stretching happens within the device. When I was in the first month of using the TLC-X I was able to wear it up straight, but that became uncomfortable when I got enough skin to apply more tension. In case it does matter and you can’t wear it up/down in your pants, I personally try to just alternate sides that I set it to underneath my pants.

Leave a comment:

• tuguser
    replied
    I wouldn’t think the direction of your hang shouldn’t matter much, however, without an attached strap or weights hanging off your TLC-X, how do you apply any tension to the outer skin. Or for that matter, in order to keep the device from just coming loose.

Leave a comment:

• LArestorer
    started a topic when resting.

when resting.

Is it alright to have it hang on the side or should I try to keep it more straight? pics of example follow....
Working...
X