Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding foreskin restoration with penoscrotal webbing

Hi all -

It’s come to my attention recently that I have what is called “penoscrotal webbing”, likely due to my tight circumcision. It’s always bothered me a little bit that my scrotal skin extended onto the shaft of my penis, but I didn’t realize it wasn’t normal until diving into the world of foreskin restoration.

That being said, I have a couple questions. At some point, I’d like to have surgery to correct it (now that I know it’s an option), but that brings up some some issues regarding restoration:

1) Would it be wise of me to wait to have surgery until after I’ve finished restoring, or would it make more sense to do it before? I’m leaning toward waiting, to make sure there’s enough skin available to restore, not knowing how much will be removed. But I’m also worried that the web will ultimately stretch up to the top of the restored foreskin if I don’t do it first.

2) I’ve noticed because the web goes up to my circumcision line, there’s a good chance that the skin that will be stretched for the foreskin is going to be hairy. Even on the top of my shaft, hair extends up almost to circumcision line. Does this pose any problems? Should I consider laser hair removal or electrolysis before beginning?

Does anybody else have experience with these issues?

Thank you!

I’ll have to research ‘penoscrotal’ condition. However, I’m wondering whether the practice of non surgical stretching of penile skin tissue as some men with phimosis have done to relieve their condition...would also yield some effective results for your penoscrotal occurrence. Good luck to you.
    Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
      I’ll have to research ‘penoscrotal’ condition. However, I’m wondering whether the practice of non surgical stretching of penile skin tissue as some men with phimosis have done to relieve their condition...would also yield some effective results for your penoscrotal occurrence. Good luck to you.
      Thank you! I actually did a bit more research after posting last night, and it seems like foreskin restoration has an overall positive effect on the webbing. As more skin is produced on the shaft it often recedes downward, no surgery necessary.

I’m still curious if anybody has has first-hand anecdotes of dealing with it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by wildglitter View Post
        I have what is called “penoscrotal webbing”, likely due to my tight circumcision. It’s always bothered
        Sorry you're bothered. Any shaft skin you expand will only decrease the amount of non-shaft skin drawn onto the shaft during erection.

Some tips for maximizing underside (ventral) skin growth at this link:

https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...5838#post35838

Originally posted by wildglitter View Post
        At some point, I’d like to have surgery to correct it
        I doubt you'll want that once you add appreciable slack.

-Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X