Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LETS SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM

Hey Guys,
    Once again, we have an opportunity to help end the mutilation of baby boys’ genitals. Dr. George Denniston through, Doctors Opposing Circumcision, has filed a law suit to prove infant circumcision is fraud. Dr. Denniston, as many of you may know, is the founder of Doctors Opposing Circumcision, one of the most respected organization in the Intactivist movement. These suits are expensive and require assistance from many individuals. I’ve attached a link to Dr. Denniston’s GoFundMe page. if you are inclined to make a contribution, I know any amount is appreciated.

This is another addition to the suits already underway (Ron Goldman’s, and David Llewellyn with Attorneys for The Rights of the Child). It is my belief that each of these attacks against the baby cutting industry are the best hope of ending this harmful, medically unnecessary, life changing surgery. We all have lost skin in this game, so please donate any amount you can spear.

LET’S SUE THE HELL OUT OF THEM!

https://gofund.me/c3a98766

Thanks for posting. I'm sure some hadn't realized this was a different prong of the attack from those already known.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
      Thanks for posting. I'm sure some hadn't realized this was a different prong of the attack from those already known.
      I'm wondering if it is known to some of us. Denniston says the group is supporting a lawsuit that's currently under way. He doesn't get more specific than that, but here is currently one lawsuit that's been recently filed alleging circumcision as fraud:
      https://www.circumcisionisafraud.com...er-l-000272-21

Of course, I might be wrong and there could be another one. Either way, spread the word.

Comment

z726, you are correct. Dr. Denniston is supporting the New Jersey court case. Attorneys for the Right of the Child has not been soliciting funds. Dr. Denniston, knowing that this will be a long and expensive drive is trying to be proactive.

Comment

Working...
        X